• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
QS- OH! lol sorry didn't get it then, but are you sure the mods are alright with you doing that? (Unless you are getting the other one deleted?)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Hey all. :D How've you guys been? I've been working my butt off Winter Quarter, but I'm a little over 1/3rd in now with straight 4.0s so I feel good about myself now. Hahah. On top of that, I've been going for 50-70 minute walks with my dog each day, eating healthier, and drinking tons of water (rather than living off of Mt. Dew and Dr. Pepper like before) and I've managed to drop around 13 pounds in the last few weeks thanks to it. :D Keep this up and I'll be skinnier than ever! Hahah.

Anyways, conversation seems to have dropped a bit. I've been thinking about this a lot lately, so... Here goes. Conversation starter time!

What do you think is better when looking for a partner- Being far too picky, or not picky at all?

I've come to realize that I have really high expectations for my partners and very few people seem to fit my criteria. I don't want to change simply because I get no one that way, but I'm realizing some of my criteria is just far too... Stupid. What about you guys? What do you think, and what one are you?

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
What do you think is better when looking for a partner- Being far too picky, or not picky at all?
I think being picky is better, because that way you can really get to know someone on all levels rather than not meeting up on something and regretting it on down the line. If your expectations are too low, who knows who you may end up with? I'd rather be far too picky and end up with just one perfect someone than have no expectations at all and end up with a bunch of someones who don't amount to very many standards.

Pristarin

Banned
I'm a firm supporter of equal rights and treatment for gay people, I would love to join whatever gathering of the sort that's taking place here.

What do you think is better when looking for a partner - Being far too picky, or not picky at all?

Well, I have pretty high standards as far as looks and appearance are concerned. Consider it a character flaw if you would like. For me, I think it's better that I'm picky I suppose. I feel if I settle for less than what I'm truly attracted to, then I'll be missing out on a relationship where I could potentially be more satisfied. I refuse to enter a relationship where there is no chemistry simply for the sake of having a relationship. If you lower your standards just to have someone, you're laying down a bad foundation for your entire relationship from the beginning.

Last edited:

Butterfly

I love that this is here, this made my day. I always like to see things like this, and the sheer number of supporters is fantastic. I am proudly bisexual. I would love to join this.

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
The Church just needs to be more self aware and realise that it is not in control or the "right" opinion, it is just AN opinion. And just because they might have an opinion on marriage, on family, they need to accept that others don't share those opinions and let those people live their lives with the same freedom as they do.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
admitting they're not THE opinion would be like losing their main weapon. It would ruin their "our way or the highway to hell" schtick

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
I'd like also them to realise that telling someone who doesn't believe in hell that they'll be going to hell... is the silliest threat ever. It'd be like me telling you if you don't agree with me, a unicorn with trample you death.

Last edited:

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Hey Everyone, just wondering, what's the most interaction you've had with other homosexuals in your area? At a School club? At a dance club? A bar? Online? How and where do you interact with our fellow rainbow brethren?

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
well, I do a lot online. There are many bear sites, a few pup sites, and a couple LBGTiQ sites I go to. Khaos is a good LBGTiQ one with the most focus on the latter half. I go on Recon, but that's 18+, so, not for a lot of club members here. It's a "social networking" site for gay men who like certain "flavours", so to speak. That, plus gay webcomics, and this club, is how I connect with my rainbow brethren

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Oh my, Alphapupquicksilver, I just found out what Recon is. Into that kind of stuff are we? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.