• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Umbreon_07 said:
OK, I saw a lot of flaming in the posts (no, not flaming as in gay XD ) but, yeah can you guys please keep the flaming down? I mean, I think this club is a good idea, but if it leads to too many fights then I have to close it. K, now lets keep this mature and supportive ;)

Yeh thanks.. i was actually thinking if he/she posted in here again i tell everyone to igonre them and pretand he not here because i am not gonna risk one of my good ideas that have actually come into being and exist end up been dog food.

TMG- Hmm, I think you should, if your family disowns you then they aren't good people, and they will come terms with it someday, and its better to have it out in the open then hide it forever, your friends aren't obiously true if they did that.. but its your desicion, but don't yell at them just talk to them quietly about it

A

AngryToon

A lot of homosexuals/bisexuals fear to tell their parents the truth cus most are very missunderstanding about topics like those.

I personally am not telling my family until I move out. Either my mom would disown me or beat the crap outta me. o___o;

PS. If the dude flames again, why don't we just report 'im to a mod? I mean, dudes like that shouldn't even be here.

*dies*

psilocybin

Team Magma Girl said:
Does anyone think I should tell my friends or family that I`m bisexual. I afraid they would disown me if I do though.-_-

Well, how does your family act toward gay or bisexual people in general?
If they're indifferent or react well toward them, well, no need to state the obvious. :3

I remember when I thought I was bi. Keeping this secret to myself was making me ill.

Finally, I went and told my sister how I felt. She took it well. Then she made me tell my mother, and surprisingly, she took it well too.
You never really know how people will react until it happens, I guess.

Actually, I'm neither gay nor bi, but I do know how it is trying to tell someone.

D

Dragon King

I Will Join. I Mean, Who Cares If Someone Is Gy Or Streight?*Bad Spelling* Im Streight By The Way.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Good point Pilo, Like for example i was afraid to tell one my friends Hazel that i liked Pokemon but once i did she said she sort of liked them too, so yeh you never know unless if you try..

Dragon King- Okay i add you to the memebers list,, just so you know how its spelled its Straight, its okay we all makes mistakes and have flaws

S

Sawah

Can I join?
I'm a girl in Australia who's about five weeks away from importing the woman I love, from Kansas <3

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure Sawah welcome to the club.. um a bit confused, you mean she coming from Kanas? or she going to Kansas? anyway welcome i will add you to the memebers list...

Topic: Are you scared to tell the people the truth?

S

Sawah

She's coming from Kansas ^_^ Well, she's there now.
Soon, she'll be here. In my arms, and my bed.
Isn't love grand?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sawah- Oh okay that really kool, good lock on your relationship
Charizard- So do you wanna join?
Kasumi Christie- Sure you can... hey looking at your sig i am just wondering who Kate Christie?

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Willow's Tara said:
Sawah- Oh okay that really kool, good lock on your relationship
Charizard- So do you wanna join?
Kasumi Christie- Sure you can... hey looking at your sig i am just wondering who Kate Christie?

Hehe, she's just someone i know that i..err really like. ^^;
Thanks for letting me join though.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Miyu-Chan- sure you can *Adds*
Kasumi Christie- Ohhh i see ;) anyway your welcome

A

AngryToon

You guys that get to talk about your sexual preferances are lucky.

I only told every kid at school. But I can't come out to my fam until I'm 18. They'd send me away or something, and I at least want to spend time with my cousins before I get sent away forever. XD;; I don't want them to think I don't care about not seeing them again just because of my own feelings.

*dies*

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
They wouldn't do that.. and they can't, they can't just abandoned thier child just because they love the same sex which i still have no ideas why people think Gays are disgusting but yet straight aren't.. and also another fact.. I don't get why people, epsecially us guys drool on girl on girl action but yet in real life if you were gay you would be run out of your school...

S

Sikes

Hi, don't especially want to join but I have a question.
I know there are a lot of people who don't like stereotypes but how can you tell if someone is a lesbian? You see, there is this girl that I like but some people are saying that she's gay and it'd be really embarassing for me if she turned me down.
She always wears tomboyish, baggy clothes, she never goes gaga or even talks about guys, the way she looks at her best friend is 'unusual', she's never worn makeup or done anything with her hair exapt tie it up and she's thinking of cutting it shorter even though it's not even that long now, she's really smart but kinda depressed and I've never seen her cry (someone told me those were good warning signs) So what's your noble insight?

A

AngryToon

Willow's Tara said:
They wouldn't do that.. and they can't, they can't just abandoned thier child just because they love the same sex
Oh dear, dear. o.o; You just don't know my mother. XD;; And besides, that's the reason so many homosexuals don't tell their parents. Most of them run them out of the house, and disown them. Some parents just take a long time, or they just don't want to accept it.

Hi, don't especially want to join but I have a question.
I know there are a lot of people who don't like stereotypes but how can you tell if someone is a lesbian? You see, there is this girl that I like but some people are saying that she's gay and it'd be really embarassing for me if she turned me down.
She always wears tomboyish, baggy clothes, she never goes gaga or even talks about guys, the way she looks at her best friend is 'unusual', she's never worn makeup or done anything with her hair exapt tie it up and she's thinking of cutting it shorter even though it's not even that long now, she's really smart but kinda depressed and I've never seen her cry (someone told me those were good warning signs) So what's your noble insight?
Maybe she's just tomboyish? Some girls just don't want to talk to guys maybe cus they're too shy?

Try talking to her, get to know her. Then one day try to bring up the homosexual topic and see how she reacts. If she confirms she's a lesbian, then you'll have your answer. Or maybe she'll say she's straight, and then you'll know it's okay to move closer. These questions are tough, I just recommend to get to know her better.

*dies*

S

Shiny Totodile

I know someone whoms friend is a HOMOSEXUAL!! HE SAID HE LIKES TO HUMP!

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Even before I became bisexual, I knew to never trust anybody. I live in a very hypocritical and homophobic community. My friends suck because they are never who they act like, I know that everybody, except my big sis, hates anybody who likes the same sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.