• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
I've actually been getting a lot of friend requests lately on facebook ever since one of my gay friends started telling his friends I was gay. I'm not against making new friends, but each one so far has basically been some guy saying "You're gay? Well, I haven't tried you out yet... Wanna come over?" :S No offense to people who are like that, but it just about makes me vomit. Hahah. Whatever happened to getting to know someone first and actually LIKING them before asking that sort of thing?

Because, let's face it, no one wants a relationship in their teen years. For one thing, you've got no money to do things together, you're unlikely to be driving, and most of your time will be taken up by college.
Besides, in my opinion, relationships when you're a teen is an excuse to have a constant supply of sex.
To be fair, I'd rather just get laid than bother with a relationship.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Because, let's face it, no one wants a relationship in their teen years. For one thing, you've got no money to do things together, you're unlikely to be driving, and most of your time will be taken up by college.
Besides, in my opinion, relationships when you're a teen is an excuse to have a constant supply of sex.
To be fair, I'd rather just get laid than bother with a relationship.

Well, I'm 17 and don't particularly enjoy dating people much younger than me, so that stuff isn't exactly true.

(1) I'm getting a job and the other person may have one, so there'd be money to do things. But that's not even a big deal. You can have fun without having money. Parks, games, blah blah blah.
(2) Almost everyone I know can drive. xD
(3) College isn't that big of a deal. I'm a Freshmen and yeah, towards finals you may not have much time, but you can still meet up with people all the time. Especially if you were to date someone at the same college as you.

I've never really considered relationships an excuse to have constant sex. That's a nice perk, but if anything I'd rather take things slowly and enjoy the person rather than just get laid and forget about them. I just love romance and a good relationship. <3 Lol.

@Twilight_Trainer- I agree with not letting your sexuality become who you are. I have several friends who've taken that route, and it just... Doesn't seem to end well for them. It's a big part of you, but know that there are other parts to you as well. And thanks. ^^ I'm sure there are plenty of people out there like that. I just have yet to meet any in my area who are hahah.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Well, I'm 17 and don't particularly enjoy dating people much younger than me, so that stuff isn't exactly true.

(1) I'm getting a job and the other person may have one, so there'd be money to do things. But that's not even a big deal. You can have fun without having money. Parks, games, blah blah blah.
(2) Almost everyone I know can drive. xD
(3) College isn't that big of a deal. I'm a Freshmen and yeah, towards finals you may not have much time, but you can still meet up with people all the time. Especially if you were to date someone at the same college as you.

I've never really considered relationships an excuse to have constant sex. That's a nice perk, but if anything I'd rather take things slowly and enjoy the person rather than just get laid and forget about them. I just love romance and a good relationship. <3 Lol.

Oh, you're from America. Disregard the college thing- ours is different from yours. Same with driving, we can't get our provisional until we're 17, but we can legally drink at 18. Alcohol > driving.

Let's face it, money is a massive factor in how much fun you can have. I mean- "the park"? Who goes to the park at 17? :|

Relationship's are shitty, you end up spending all your time with each other, arguing, and just end up stayign with each other for sex for a while, until one of you cheats on the other one and uses it as a reason to break up. Just saying it how it is- that's how 99% of relationships end for 17 year olds.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'd like to join as a supporter. I have nothing against people who are gay/lesbian or bisexual. I tend to believe it's more in how a person is raised than in what gender they are.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Let's face it, money is a massive factor in how much fun you can have. I mean- "the park"? Who goes to the park at 17? :|

Relationship's are shitty, you end up spending all your time with each other, arguing, and just end up stayign with each other for sex for a while, until one of you cheats on the other one and uses it as a reason to break up. Just saying it how it is- that's how 99% of relationships end for 17 year olds.

Don't get me wrong, money is a factor in general. I mean, movies, dinner, and a ton of other date options are great, but there are also free alternatives. It probably sounded stupid to say "the park" without explaining. I'm sure some 17 year olds go to the park for fun when they're bored occasionally, but when it comes to actual dates my town has several really gorgeous parks that are huge date sites which are entirely free. (Those pics are of my favorite one called Manito by me. :3) You can walk through it for a couple hours or more constantly seeing new things and it's absolutely romantic. So you don't always need money to have a good time.

I'm sure you're probably right for most cases. I dunno. I just would prefer to actually try with someone and not have it be multiple sexual partners or constant booty calls. I have nothing against people who do things that way, it's just not for me. I think relationships at this age can work if the two people are dedicated enough, so I'd rather find someone who would want to put forth that effort than just have fun and leave for a new adventure.

EDIT: Welcome to the club, WishIhadaManafi! It's always good to have more supporters. :D

Last edited:

Dkori

Woot Woot
for other girls out here. have often do u masterbate a day?

You gotta love the rapid topic change. I'm a guy so I'm not going to bother with this question.

To Oliver: Personally I like very light blue eyes. It makes them pop more since I'm one of the only people I know who actually look at the face before anything else. (0.0)

To All People Who Talk About Dating: Yeah moneys is a huge thing. I can say that the park is a vary valid place to go on a date. I guess it just depends on the person. As for a car, not having one limits people to having nothing. Truly it is a pain to have to ask for a ride everywhere. Dating isn't dating if they don't drive themself I believe. Its more like "Hey lets bug our parents time to drive us to a place and then ask for a ride back and piss them off by calling at midnight."

P.S. Has anyone thought of creating a more generic and smaller club userbar or such?

Last edited:

Kdude146

I would like to join I am bi and I am getting ready to come out I joined the GSA club at my school this week but I did not tell them yet. I think I am going to come out to the GSA club first then my friends and my family last.

Royal Arcanine

I would like to join I am bi and I am getting ready to come out I joined the GSA club at my school this week but I did not tell them yet. I think I am going to come out to the GSA club first then my friends and my family last.

I'm sure you'll be welcomed :D So WELCOME lol I'm glad you are willing to come out where i'm still a wuss xD

Kdude146

I'm sure you'll be welcomed :D So WELCOME lol I'm glad you are willing to come out where i'm still a wuss xD

thanks dude that means a lot to me. It's easy to say it online but it's going to be harder to do it in real life

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
GD- I think about a hundred or more people disagree with you there, considering how many unwanted pregnancy and such is there. Anyways when I was a teenager I did want a relationship, and still do, never have been in one though. I also would take whoever that I would have dated to somewhere that isn't the park, and not that it's really an issue but money wasn't that big of a problem for me around 16+ I believe. And if you have to base a relationship on money or can't do simple things like walk in a park or just talk to each other then it's probably for the best.

Welcome to all new members.

Hm today I went to church and they had this guest speaker from Mayalsia talking about how you preached Christianity you would be arrested, I think the same with worshiping it and stuff, but it got me back to thinking why are Christians the ones who are more homophobic then any other religion? I mean years and years ago, and even in the present day they are getting prosecuted, told they can't worship God or being send to jail for preaching it.

Everything that homosexuals go through, they know what it's like to be discriminated against or your beliefs shunned, it just makes no sense why they go on about how bad Homosexuality is when people hundreds of years ago and apparently still now go on about how bad Christianity is. It's crap like this that I will never able to understand (Homosexuality was never mentioned in this service, but I just thought about it). It's the same if a black guy decided to beat up a gay guy just because he's homosexual, or a woman for that matter. Both discriminated against and even punished what about 100-200 years ago. While women had it less then blacks since they weren't slaves but still.

I guess experience doesn't teach everyone anything. And there's even more people who got discriminated but seem to think it's completely alright to do the exact same thing to another, hypocrites really. I cannot ever understand this world.

Edit: Btw to anyone who hasn't joined the club but reading I hope I did not offend you, I am not asking for a religion debate or anything, I am just expressing how this kind of stuff gets me annoyed.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム

Peter Quill

star-lord
Oh god, here I go.

Yeah, I suppose this would be my first coming out on these forums. Not that it really matters. I don't really stick around and I'm not popular enough for people to care about that sort of thing, lol. I'm currently out of the closet to my family, except for one of my sisters. She's special needs, and she doesn't understand that it's completely natural and right. So, before I come out to her, I'm gonna work with my dad on educating her first. Thus, she isn't going to yell or think that her younger brother is a complete freak. Until then though, it's going to be an interesting experience. She still shoots jokes my way about trying to get a girlfriend and stuff. She's such a character, you have to love her. Anyways.

It's really sort of uneventful with me. I'm still in high school right now. I'm in an advanced program with a bunch of peers who know who I am, and some of whom I've been with school since grade 3. This same group of students take all of their academic courses together. Thing is, many of them have slid gay jokes about me. Never really understood why, to be totally honest. Right, now I remember. Sometimes I do that stupid little hand flick thing, the one that's seen as a stereotype. Teenagers being teenagers sort of picked it out. It became a running gag in my class. I was the “Gay friend who isn't actually gay”. So they never thought I was, per see. Just that I happened to have the tendency. I never bothered trying to stop it, things got out of hand, and I never really payed attention to what my sexuality was before anyways.

Weird thing about that. I was never really keen on girls. Even when I was growing up, I stuck closer to the male characters in books, movies, TV shows or video games. I don't think that really matters, but whatever. As a little kid I found friends with the boys my age, and the girls. I don't even know when the whole sexual attraction thing started. For simplicity's sake, I'll just say it was grade 8, when high school started and when people got into relationships for the lulz. I'm not really experienced with dating, not that I really mind at this point. So, I've dated a couple of girls. One that sort of faded out because people were pushing me into doing stuff that I wasn't comfortable with. It was really silly actually; I was supposed to be just treating her like a girlfriend. Except I couldn't bring myself to do it. I mean, she was nice, and I liked her, but I didn't see it going anywhere past a friendship, right? The other time I just dated the girl because she apparently liked me, and she was all clingy and I felt uncomfortable again.

It was sometime between this first and second girl where I was really starting to think that I liked guys. I mean, I had thoughts as soon as I entered high school. The one thing that I continually questioned was what my stance was with women from the whole sexual view. I continually thought, well, what if I'm bisexual? That was the entire goal when I dated that second girl. Selfish on my part, but there was also a lot of selfishness on her part so I'm calling that one fair game. Anyways, after all this long self discovery, I have what I think is a representation of how I see myself. Calling myself 100% gay, and I finally discovered this when I was around 15. So I always found it sort of weird how kids just claim to have known always. Looking back, I see myself, but never actually for sure knowing until now. Huh.

So yeah. I'd really like to try a relationship with another man. Yeah, that's the end of my huge tl;dr. Nice to see a group like this; you can find support in a lot of places if you look.

Last edited:

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Bambi- Well my cousin thinks I may be aleast bi curious since I have thought about liking men. But to be honest I think it's just a natural thing whether you are gay, straight or bi. I mean you wonder if you could be gay or bi, I think every man or woman, secretly or not really does question it once or twice in their lives to be serious.
Obviously it's okay to wonder...people are allowed to speculate whatever they want to. What I was saying is that if a boy ever does find themselves attracted to other guys or think they may like them, chances are VERY high that they will turn out to be at least bisexual. Sexuality with guys is much different than with girls. Straight guys want NOTHING to do with the same sex, while straight girls can make-out with eachother all they want and it doesn't have to mean anything. I'm just speaking from personal experience. If a guy has ever told me or someone I know that they think they may like guys, 100% of the time they turn out at least bisexual in a few year's time.

Yeah, my mom kicked me out too and refuses to talk to me. :U
Ethan! Noooooooooooooo. Come live with me in Canada. Free health care, haaaaaaay!
I know your mom is religious, but parents are CRAZY. It was funny, because I've been so obviously gay pretty much from the get-go that my friends laughed at me when I said I was concerned about coming out to them. By the end of it I honestly thought my parents were going to sit me down and tell me I was gay! When it finally happened my dad was very supportive but my mom was genuinely shocked; the same lady that had been buying me Barbies since I was 5. She explained, and I quote: "It's like suspecting your husband is cheating on you and actually finding out he is". She avoided talking to me for about a week after that but finally came around. I just found it so hilarious that it was anything buy blatant to her. I question her intelligence sometimes...

Anyways, after all this long self discovery, I have what I think is a representation of how I see myself. Calling myself 100% gay, and I finally discovered this when I was around 15. So I always found it sort of weird how kids just claim to have known always. Looking back, I see myself, but never actually for sure knowing until now. Huh.
I knew I was gay and could never see myself having a relationship with a girl ever when I was about 15-16. But I still continued to get crushes on girls until I was about 18. Which was SUPER frustrating because I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere, but still got all the symtoms of having a crush on someone. Totally lame.

Aegon

I'd love to join. I think homosexuality is. . . normal. I don't want to say anything else about it, cos that would distinguish it from normality. :p I don't see why so many people have problems with it; it's not the Dark Ages!

I'm not really certain of my sexuality yet. There's a guy in my class, and I like him, but I don't know if it's just a phase or something. . . Time will tell. I've been reading through the last thirty pages or so (yeah, I'm a stalker), and it's been great reading stories of others going through similar things. :p
For instance if I said "I would go gay for David Tennant" then there's the possibility if I ever met him, which is close to never since he's a happily married man. (By the way that is true, and no I am not gay)
Who wouldn't? (;

Status
Not open for further replies.