• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
Oh yea, I forgot Lyra was on that game. =P Does the timer stop at 999 hours? That would be quite an accomplishment. xD

Did it work for you? It took me forever to catch those Pokemon (And don't even get me started on finding them with my luck). xD

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
How can ya forget? :O joshin' xD yeh it does

It did..but after a month I finish the Kanto Dex in both FR and LG. And I found out I accidentaly migrated those 3 to SS before I got LG coz in FR it wasnt restarted when my pal sold it to me lol. I went and migrated Pokemon from that game like crazy xD nya~

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
I've committed treason, I know. xD

Lol, you got lucky with FR. Filling up the SS Kanto Pokedex can't get much easier than that. =P

I've never actually filled up a Pokedex in any of the regions. I don't like playing through both versions of the game, so there are always a couple that I can't get. That Diploma will never be mine. ;_;

Last edited:

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
So possessive! =P

I would probably attempt it sometime if I had Wifi, but I use WPA. The 3DS is apparently compatible with WPA, but it will be a while before I get one of those. There will probably be 1000 Pokes out there before I complete the Pokedex. xD

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Well I'll say... the movie Zoroak..OMG.. Zorua's voice is actually Lyra's omigshomigsh O//O I didnt know until now
Well Iris's VA was the same as Lyra, but not, i didnt know she did Zorua too :O nya~

WHOA 1000?! I'd take a century XD nya~

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
Hm, are you referring to the Japanese or English voice actors? I haven't watched Pokemon since the first season myself, so I don't really know. xD I was thinking about watching BW some time, though.

We both know they probably won't stop making Pokemon any time soon, so it'll probably happen! I wonder if we'll be able to remember all the names. o_o

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
English version :3 I must watch it again afterschool! xD Zorua's like Mima! Mima! :3
I've seen B/W a little..

Yeah..my classies are like Can you name all the Pokemons now? and I said If you gimme a prize in the end, hell YE! xD nya~

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
So you were able to tell that it was Lyra, or did someone tell you? :3

That would take FOREVER to do, lol. Do it in order, I dare you. :3c

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Bulbapedia did XD I randomly went there and typed Lyra..I dunno why :p

Bulba, Ivy, Vena, Charman, Charmel, Chari, Squirty, Wartory, Blasty, Pidgey.... ;)
I know the order of 151 XD not the rest though! nya~

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
I did that before, but with Bianca. xD I don't remember what I found, though.

How do I know you're not just memorizing the first half of each name, hm? It seems like you're trying to take shortcuts!

I could probably name the first 151 Pokemon. If I'm doing it in order, though, I don't stand a chance. xD I would get lost around Pidgeot, lol.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Bianca's cute :3 She's like me wit' my bag..cant find anything >.< Well if ye seen her ep with Minccino, you'll laugh XD

Dont wanna type all, coz you might think I got it off google :O

Pidgeot, Rattata, Raticate, Nido's... XD nya~

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
I agree. ^^ I haven't seen anything from BW yet, but I'll be checking it out soon. I've been wanting to see how she is in the anime. :3

Heh, I was just joking, but that's a good point. :3 I didn't think about that.

You're just taunting me now. xD

All right, I'm going to get some sleep. Let's talk again some time. <3

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
She's a klutz XD The pokeball she was gonna use for Minccino was filthy and Minccino just ran up to her shoulders and wiped the ball and it went inside the Pokeball just when Ash said
You're never gonna catch Minccino and Bianca said Well I caught it.. xD

Kehe Nice talking to ya :') bibi <3 nya~

GREENMONKEYDUMP

Gone Forever
I didn't delete it to be rude. I wanted people not to think I was an ignorant retard, but it turned out that way anyway. I am leaving now. I realize I was a jerk.
To those who I offended:
Okay, look. I know I seemed immature, I was just trying to make a point and people wouldn't stay on topic in that thread. I WAS horribly mean about it and other things, I know that and I'm sorry. I'm going on my way now. There were also a lot of complications with chellochello. My parents found out about a lot of stuff that he did and said it would be best if I didn't hang around him anymore. They MADE me make a new email so I was forced to ignore him. I was a little creeped out by him as well, especially when he said he wanted to be a suicide bomber. Just please understand, I am not against homo/bisexuality, I just think it is not normal (MY opinion, not yours) and I do not want to become friends with them just in case they try to change my opinion or some argument blows up. There are a few other reasons as well. I will be friendLY, but not full-on-friends. Mostly because I am not allowed to. I'm sorry I upset you and chello, most of it is not my fault. I just hope you understand. I will be on my way now. Please don't keep a grudge. Please forgive me. :( Goodbye.

GREENMONKEYDUMP

Gone Forever
I don't have time to. I have to leave. I just wanted to say I could've been a little more mature about it and not entered the debate forum and shared my beliefs in the first place. I realize that now. I have destroyed potential friendships with hundreds of people now that I have acted this way. Just forgive and forget about me, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.