• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Arcanine

You should have just sent him a private message instead of posting here lol.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
There are so many trolls around here that I don't take anything personally. Even in the Debate Forum, the mess it is.

Good morning, all.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
Did you sleep well? I did, but I had such a weird dream that I'm not even going to share it, lol.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
It's around that time here as well, but it's fairly early where RA is. Besides, I only recently woke up. :3

Edit: Eating a brunch of sorts, be back in a few. <3

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
I'm confused. Did the green monkey s.hit just say he made an email to become a suicide bomber?? O.O

I'm confused. Did the green monkey s.hit just say he made an email to become a suicide bomber?? O.O

no, we were talking about terrorists one time, after bin ladens death, and he thought l said "I want to be a suicide bomber", when l really said that im afraid of suicide bombers and would never want to be one. His parents are racial profilers, so they took offense to it, my origin is the middle east, so they didnt let me talk to him again.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
no, we were talking about terrorists one time, after bin ladens death, and he thought l said "I want to be a suicide bomber", when l really said that im afraid of suicide bombers and would never want to be one. His parents are racial profilers, so they took offense to it, my origin is the middle east, so they didnt let me talk to him again.

Ah. Nicely done.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
That's an impressive way to offend someone, Chello. That whole situation must have been awkward. =P

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
I hate it when people judge others based on their race. You have to be horribly uninformed if you think that all the members of a race are the same.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
Hey, PPL! I see you were banned again. =P Someone must be jealous of your love for Lyra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.