• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus94

............ Loki? x)

Arceus94

Oooh. I knew he sounded familiar~

Arceus94

you freezing? :/

Arceus94

Oooh.. It's autumm so.. :/
(Don't really have anything to say)

Spookz

Lumos
Hi there everyone! I'd like to join the club if that's alright? :3

My name is Anthony and I'm 20 years old. I've actually been a member on Serebii for quite some time, but I forgot the password to my old username/email, so I had to make a new one.

I'm gay, something I've known since I was just twelve years old. I'm currently engaged to someone that I actually met here on Serebiiforums, he goes by Pearl's Perap on here. We started talking in February of 2009, and met in person for the first time in December of that year. Since then, we've been back and forth between the US and UK to see each other mutiple times, and have since got engaged.

Alrighty, that's my little intro about myself ^_^~
What was your old account? You seem really damn familiar.

meh, I may just be for the most part beyond help. And I refuse to take antidepressants on religious/spiritual stance
I was on anti-depressants for a little while. But the side effects sucked and I decided they weren't really helping so much as just masking the problem. I'd rather deal with the depression in other ways than just popping pills. :/

Last edited:

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
What would be your ideal man/woman (looks and personality-wise)?

I love blonds, i don't know why, i just do

personality, someone who i can talk to, and have fun with everyday :D

Arceus94

Is it just me, or does everyone here have depressions? :/

Aegon

I'm not depressed, nor have I ever been. I guess I'm not old enough to have gone through the same experiences.

Arceus94

Yeah.. perhaps.. How old are you, anyway? xP

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter

This is an interesting question because my ideal man tends to change by the day lol. I guess the base requirements would be that he's taller than me even if it's just by an inch or two. He has to be broad and either on the huskier side or the muscular side. I'm not a fan of thin/skinny guys.

Personality wise I like a masculine guy but who isn't afraid to show affection. Nothing borderline XXX of course but doesn't mind an arm around my shoulders or holding my hand. He'd have to be of above average intelligence. I'm not looking for an Einstein but someone who knows what the theory of relativity is at least. Lastly he's got to be able to take a joke and have fun. I tend to be a sarcastic *****hole at times and I want someone who can dish it out just as much as I do.

Spookz

Lumos
Is it just me, or does everyone here have depressions? :/
There have been studies that suggest people in the LGBT etc. community are at a higher risk for suicide and depression than heterosexual people.

Arceus94

I don't know about depression in my case, but it may be something else. I haven't had any clinical diagnoses, but from what I've heard about myself from friends and family members, I think I may have what's known as histrionic personality disorder. Basically, it's a mental illness wherein all the little nerves in the brain responsible for interpreting and conveying emotions go haywire and either don't react when they should, react in the wrong way for the situation, or don't know when to stop. So if something makes me happy, I can either laugh hysterically for ages or I'll just give a blank stare. If something makes me angry, I'll either punch you out on the spot (and probably end up crying right after), stare blankly, or laugh at you. If something makes me sad, well...you get the picture. It's not debilitating in any way, I just have to watch what I say and do. I've hugged people I've never seen before because I was so excited to be introduced, which was....embarrassing, to say the least.

I've also been known to be wayyyy overdramatic. I overreact to everything. And it's hard for me to understand and interpret sarcasm, unless I can see facial expressions to go with it. So it's not necessarily depression, but it is an emotional disorder of some sort.

You. Are. Me. Õ___Õ
I'm pretty much excatly like that.
Except some minor things :/

Last edited:

Arceus94

Then it'll come to you soon n__n
I keed :) No guarantee.

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey guys, I haven't posted in here in forever. c:
I was thinking about this today actually, because my type has changed a lot in the last few months.
Right now I think looks-wise he'd be the same height/slightly taller than me, freckles are a plus, probably skinny-ish but a bit of chub is cute too, cause proper muscly guys creep me out. Other than that, he just has to smell nice and and have nice eyes I guess.

I'm not looking for anything specific personality-wise though, just as long as he's kinda laid-back and likes the same sort of things/has the same sense of humor as me, and he's not a total douche. I'd probably get on better with him if he was kind of awkward but not too shy. Ugh, I dunno, I'm pretty weird, I've gotten a lot less picky lately, not sure why though. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.