• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

Did anybody see the vid of a little boy telling Bachmann His mom is gay and she doesn't need help? :p

Spookz

Lumos
I saw it, not sure how I feel about it. It seems to me that the little boy was pressured into saying it, but the look on her face was priceless.

This video is pretty great. High schoolers pretty much owned Bachmann and she just digs herself into a deeper hole.

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
I saw both of those. Michelle just made herself look like more of an idiot! I agree about the video with the little boy, her face was priceless. I also watched the Hillary Clinton speech, and boy was it a good speech.

I've also been checking out some of the Rick Perry parodies. My favorites would have to be the Voldemort one and "Rick Perry's unpopular opinions", examples below if anyone cares . . . I love how this has been turned into a meme. I think it's just what Rick Perry deserves, being remembered like this :)

tumblr_lw0yukUiPf1qar0qmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvza5zS0GL1r7mf4po1_500.gif

And uh that's all the time I have left :/ Other people need the computer . . . but now . . . time to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
So, I have a minor-ish update from last time, and I have nowhere else to go, so I'll just post here. :x

So, I'll start this simply. There's only about three people worth dating in this town, and they're all taken and don't intend on changing that. Right? Everyone has that problem, so I'm not complaining, per se. But, I'd never actually "been" with anyone. Relationship, physically, whatever. I just didn't want to go around doing whatever with someone I don't care for.

But, I've been attacked constantly this month by the evangelical christians in this area for being gay. Which is annoying as HELL because I haven't even acted on it. So... Last Sunday I decided to. D: I sort of invited an old friend over and we, er... Yeah. And it was fun. And it was great. But... It was sort of boring. :I

So, Wednesday, I decided to try it again. I invited a different friend over and... Yeah. More interesting, but still not the best. My conundrum is this: I've been attracted to men for quite a while now. Kissing one of them was fun, the other one was... Eh. But I mean... Is it possible that I'm not attracted to men sexually? Although, I seriously enjoyed performing certain things on them, whenever they did anything to me it was rather unenjoyable and, sometimes, really painful. xD I guess I'm just confused now, because I enjoyed pleasing them but they just couldn't please me at all. Is it possible I'm not really attracted to men, or (since I know that they've admitted they aren't the best), they just really aren't good? :/ I'm... Confused.

But, at least this gave me a heaping helping of confidence, since according to both of them, I'm the best they've had. xD Normally I wouldn't believe that type of thing, but the sounds they were making sort of make me know they're telling the truth. So, I kinda needed that confidence boost to really become comfortable in the gay community. Hahah. Actually gave me the confidence to really pursue the 26-year-old I talked about on here previously, and there's a 21 year old who's really interested in me that I'm gonna think about going after now, too. >u<

I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. I feel like a slut right about now. But... I've realized I really don't care. I'm single, so I'm not obligated to any single person. If I date someone, I'd never cheat... But if I'm not, then there's no harm in just doing what I want. I guess I just really needed to hear myself say that first lol.

Sorry. Probably TMI and none of you cared, but I just had to vent/get that off my chest. ^^;;

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
reply to 18+ that is also, 18+, NSFW, and, of course, extremely gay

Beware of spoiler tag

Well, sound to me like you get the pleasure, ironically, not prom being pleasured but from being the one doing the pleasuring. That's completely fine, really. And it may just be that they weren't exactly very good, or they just weren't the best person for you as far as chemistry (physical, emotional, and/or sexual). I mean, my first was 14 when I was 15, and it was fun, but all it involved was me on my knees. It was fun, I liked it, but it wasn't wonderful or anything. Yes, it turned me on, and he seemed to enjoy it quite a bit for a straight guy, but it could have been much better. Do I regret it? No. It was a good confidence boost to be able to do that to a guy, for really real.

Now, it wasn't until I was 17 that I did more, and it was a threesome with a bear couple, both 25. A lot of sucking, a bit of other stuff, but no actual sex. It was fun, and one of the guys had a really talented mouth, and that was much, much better. Although the earlier time had a bigger thrill, as it was at night, about 100 yards or so (maybe less) from the tent the church's revival had just been in (and my biological father is a preacher), behind a couple of trees. But it was more fun if not as thrilling as the first time.

Then, I had actual sex. And it wasn't spectacular. It was with an ex (and yes, he was an ex at the time) 2 years my junior, and it wasn't much.

Later on, I had sex with a guy I'm involved with, and it was great. I've really come into my own sexually in the past six or so months.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's not always automatically the best thing ever the first couple times. Experiment, find your preferred role or roles, but always remember to switch it up.

This has been a public service announcement by Kairne.

I'm Kairne and I approve this message.

Arachnae

Princess Arachnid
I don't really feel as though I have any kind of valuable advice for this because im a girl, Ive only made love with one person and I am in love with the girl.
So, the best I can say is that you may be romantically attracted to men, but not sexually... ? I've had friends who feel that way before.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
My favorite memes from that stupid ad are the "Nickelback is a great band" and "Magikarp uses splash it was supereffective"

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hi everyone again, I just wanted to come and share some thoughts with you guys again.

I was just thinking about how people often judge others and such but yet once you get to know someone, their flaws seem so minor in a way. Like the church, or aleast many of the friends I have befriended in the church (Not counting everyone since I don't know every single person in the church) and although some are homophobias or the ones I know of, and if I knew the person three years ago before joining the church I would have probably walked away.

But once you get to know someone and hang out with them, forms bonds and if they can deal with you complaining about walking down an abandoned railroad track 2k away from anything at like 8:30pm at night or even 10pm at night while stepping on rocks and sticks and almost tripping and still be cool then it's hard to dislike someone (Looong story about that, okay not too long haha). Even when they share a strong opinion against gay marriage.

I just think sometimes we got to take a step back and get to know them. If my friend hadn't introduced me to this church two years ago, and three years ago I encountered them I would have walked away or even looked annoyed at their opinion. I think the Christians should do the same with homosexuals. Instead of berating or being against it. Get to know some homosexuals, befriend them and hang out with them. Then tell me you can find it easy to dislike them.

Maybe I am different. I am not gay so I haven't actually gotten bashed for it (Well except by some Serebii trolls who for some reason think I am gay, and shows they do not or cannot read the first post of this thread so then they call me names as well, but that hasn't happened in a long time.), I didn't grow up with Christian beliefs on homosexual or in a Christian family so I wouldn't know about that either. But I remember being aleast a little hateful towards Christians, not all just annoyed but somewhere along the road I realized that was stupid because not all are the same. And then entering the church.. Befriending all these people and learning about their lives, how nice they are towards me and how I finally feel like I am part of a community doing something in my life. (Stay tuned for the 2011 Edition where I will explain how 2011 is different then 2008 or even 2010).

I am sorry I am not sure if I am just rambling here and lost the point somewhere. Basically I am just saying once you get to know someone and feel like they are a good person, with a misguided view on the one objection you have then it's just hard to not stay friends. Whether it's just because I am really trying not to judge and let people have their opinions provided it does not harm another living person or drives them towards suicide. And that my Christian friends, infact everyone in that church could learn a thing or two from me, if they were willing to try befriending a homosexual and seeing if their opinion changed. Because mine did. (About Christians, not Homosexuals so don't read that wrong).

Sorry for the long post, I am pretty sure hardly anyone will read it anyways but it's cool, everyone does it.

Teebird

Man, it's been a while since I've been here. I should be more active.

Anyway, Dawn_Hero, the advice I would give you, is just give it time. I know the first time I did anything with a guy, it was rather bland and not very exciting.

However, when I had sex with my ex (Boyfriend at the time), it was amazing, and I know it's because I loved him. Of course, that ended, and I haven't done anything with a guy since then, but I know that having that emotional connection made it just incredible.

Now though, I'm both sexually and romantically attracted to guys, so I really do think just giving it time is the best answer for you right now, experiment and what not.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Hello guys, but did anyone see Rick Perry's new ad Here

I'm Sorry, but i just think the republicans have just lost it, and people made fun of Bush, i feel sorry for him after seeing these idots argue in the debate over the weekend

Schade

Metallic Wonder
A guy hit on me today. I blushed like £¤€&$"}$~
I don't feel attracted to him but.. It was very, very flattering. and kinda embarrassing.
that was the first time anyone have ever hit on me. how am I supposed to react to that?

Sucker_Punch

I will join im Gay and if anyone has a problem with it they will have to deal it

Welome!
... Why would we have a problem with it? If you haven't noticed, this is for the people that don't, so don't worry! ^_^ Hahaha...

7 tyranitars

Hmm this is interesting, in my country they decided that next school year students are gonna be educated about homosexuality. In highschool that is. (note: this is actually in a good way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.