• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

*points at location* The Netherlands :eek:.

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Please be warned, this link is very vulgar and hateful and heartbreaking. Not for the faint of heart, not for young eyes. It's a mother who is talking to her just-out son through texting.
Should. Not. Have. Clicked. :"(

This poor kid had it rough. I can't imagine this happening to me in real life. I don't know if my mother would use language that vulgar, but the whole time I read it, I heard her voice in my head.

The sad thing is that a large amount of parents don't support their kids being gay. Hate sucks.

I'm lucky my mom still loves me, because if both my parents gave up on me I don't know what I would do.

Spookz

Lumos
When I hear about things like this, I always feel really guilty because my parents are both so great. They didn't bat an eye when I came out.

If anything, my mom and I get along better than we did before.

7 tyranitars

That was a sad story :/. Makes me wonder how a person can have so much hate, also did anyone noticed she is also racist?

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
That was a sad story :/. Makes me wonder how a person can have so much hate, also did anyone noticed she is also racist?

I happened to notice, she said it's worse than having a black son. It's terrible, but I find that part funny.. My whole family is pretty racist -__- Even me.. :/ but I never show it to people's faces, that would be really mean. But of course it's not right to talk about how much you hate mexicans behind their back either. I'm sure I'll grow out of it..

I personally think racism is just as bad if not worse than homophobia, because racism has been oposed for years.

Discrimination and hate are unacceptable in every way.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Oh, never knew there was a Thread like this here. Cool~ ^^

... i don't really have anything to say, but since i Do support Homosexuals/Lesbians/etc, i thought i'd just, well... post.

Sorry~ XD

MD21

Hmm this is interesting, in my country they decided that next school year students are gonna be educated about homosexuality. In highschool that is. (note: this is actually in a good way.)

They should have done that much sooner...
still not all schools will do this

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
^ I think we had a Teacher that educated us with that. But that was when i was, like, 12, or something. Don't remember if it was in a good or bad way, though~

PS: also, random, but we once has a christian teaching us about Evolution. lol~ :D

Welcome to the club, we appreciate the support ^_^

I would never expect views on homosexuality to be discussed in my hometowns schools....but I guess it really just depends on your location.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
^ Thank you so much, djHappy~<3 ^^

And that's true. In my case, though, i guess it makes sense we had a teacher for that before. Sweden(my country) is apparantly the most 'Gay-Friendly' country~<3

7 tyranitars

They should have done that much sooner...
still not all schools will do this

True, but as the old generation dies out, the new can take over, and with that the amount of religious people decrease, or adapt. Changes never happen fast, we don't like it, but it takes time.

PS: also, random, but we once has a christian teaching us about Evolution. lol~ :D

Not all Christians are creationists ;).

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
@7 Tyranitars

Oh, well, tbh, i know very little of that anyways~ ^^" But the odd thing is, the teacher did Say that he didn't belive what he was teaching us. He practically said it was all 'crap'. I do wonder why he was teaching it, then~ ^3^

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
^ Oh, i never even knew they had one... but great~ ^3^

MD21

True, but as the old generation dies out, the new can take over, and with that the amount of religious people decrease, or adapt. Changes never happen fast, we don't like it, but it takes time.

True!
we will see next year if it works..

7 tyranitars

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
More like, well... Many years. But who knows?~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.