• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
Hey! I'd like to join this club. I was a member on this site before (not saying who I was though). But I'd like to join this club again, I see a few familiar members...but anyway I'd like to join ^_^

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
@Epic-Inferno That's a nice story, I hope your friend is fine with it in the long haul.

Fortunately, she is. I sent her a long email about the situation and she replied, saying that it was completely fine and that she was glad that I told her. I'm glad that she understands. :)

Oh, also, could I join the club? I can't believe that I didn't mention this earlier... ^^;

Last edited:
Good ^_^ and of course you can join, welcome!!!!

I've had a really rough week.... been going in and out of the hospital for tests on my skin. It's really scary.
I don't really want to be around or even talk to people, but it figures that the one person I want to talk with is kinda ignoring me.....yup frustrating week.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I've had a really rough week.... been going in and out of the hospital for tests on my skin. It's really scary.
I don't really want to be around or even talk to people, but it figures that the one person I want to talk with is kinda ignoring me.....yup frustrating week.

I'm so sorry. It must be awful having all of those tests done on you. :( I hope things will get better for you.

Gaiano

Blasphemer

I now how you feel. The one person you want to talk in a time when want to talk to them the most, they ignore you. More than frustrating for me, it's pure depressing. I hope you feel better.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think i'm maybe in love again. The guy's so effing cute! even though I don't know him very well.
He's nice to me... (Unsure of his own sexuality though.)
The only problem with him is that he talks... WAY to much, and mostly about annoying things.
But still... I find him cute... Ooh.. what to do?

Gaiano

Blasphemer
Adalricus- If he's unsure about his sexuality, then don't try to push anything on him. If becomes sure, then ask him out :)

If he's usure then lure him to our side let him figure out stuff by himself. Trust me I regret being with uncertain guys because they generally go wild if you push gay on them.

But you can try being closer to him, that way you'll be right there if it does happen.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
When was the last time Willows Terra was on? does anyone know?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Good idea. Pushin to the dark side letting him find out himself.
I'll try to get a closer friendship with him as a start. He likes talking about himself..
And I can be.... Very persuasive. Heheheheh

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer
Welcome ladykiwi! I'm fairly certain we are all accepting of your kind here. :) I sure am. A dear dear friend of mine is trans, and has struggled with it for years. She (formerly he) recently came out to me in that reguard. I don't consider it an orientation either, seems more like an alternate gender to me.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Epic- That sounds great about the girl you like, interesting story:p
Lady- Yep the T folks are welcomed here as well, a quite few members have been transgender as well.
dj- What's wrong? I mean why are you getting tests and all?
Adal- Well then, get to know him more of course and become friends. Although it is a bit different with same sex as well, since like dj said they can freak out. See what their topic is on homosexuality? Can just say it's for a school assignment or it recently came up with your family and you were curious. If it's more positive, whether he's gay or not aleast you know he will be more likely supportive.
Gaiano- Since now:p

Sorry, I know I haven't posted much again, I haven't been that active on many forums I am on either, just ask Bulbagarden haha.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
Willows Terra- lol I was just checking. You've been a member since 2004 and you have one of the longest lasting clubs on this site, most people would quit after a few years. You must be very dedicated :)

Okay, I need advice. I'm 15 and gay, and I'm different from most gay kids at my school. All of the open gay kids at my school are heavy drinkers, drug addicts, and partyers. They are also really outgoing and flashy and a little stereotypical, I'm nothing like that. I'm really shy and I hate parties or attention in general, I guess the word for me is 'uptight'. If I try, I can get attention from those guys, but I don't like it and I feel horrible about myself afterward. But I really don't want to be with those kind of guys. What is the best way to attract a guy who isn't like that?

@Willow's Tara Oh I got lot's of tests because the doctors are worried about my skin and a certain mole....

@Gaiano don't change who you are just to have a BF. I'm not really a fan of the stereotypical gays either...no offence, they just are not my type. If you really want one then put yourself out there but keep a moral high-ground.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
He've told me he's fine with gay people, as he's unsure about it himself.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
@Gaiano don't change who you are just to have a BF. I'm not really a fan of the stereotypical gays either...no offence, they just are not my type. If you really want one then put yourself out there but keep a moral high-ground.

Haha, I am pretty highly moral. Other gay guys often call me a party poop.

Aegon

I kind-of-didn't-really-actually-not-at-all told my crush that I like him. Yesterday, he put his arm around me, and I may have embraced him a little too much, but then I quickly realised and pulled away. He said that I was gay for doing that (not in an offensive way, mind), and I replied, "For you? Yeah." He didn't take much notice, though, and just continued talking. Basically, nothing happened at all, but whatever. :/

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Wow, it's been a while since I've posted in here. How is everyone?

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of good news as of late. My boyfriend and I have been arguing lately over some small things that could otherwise be easily resolved. I don't want us to break up over it but I don't know what to do if we can't reach a compromise soon. (In short, I'm a very active, free-spirited, partygoing kind of person whereas he's rather shy and protective. Our opinions tend to clash a lot.)

My family has also gotten more openly homophobic in their words and actions. (Or maybe it's just the same as it's always been and I'm just noticing it more, either way it's not good) Made worse by the fact that they don't KNOW they're insulting me around every corner; they just speak what's on their mind and don't care who hears. I want to step in sometimes and try to defend LGBT people when they say stuff but I'd get shut down just as quickly. Only a few more months I'll have to put up with this garbage. It'll be over soon.

On the bright side, I recently learned that more than half the staff of the summer camp I worked at know I'm gay. Even though I only recall explicitly coming out to maybe two or three people...oh well. Support is support however you look at it and there's no better feeling :)

I am very sorry about the problems that you have been having. I don't know how I could help you with the issues that you are having with your parents, but I think that you should talk to your boyfriend about the concerns you have about the conflicts between the two of you. If you tell him, than he will be more aware of it, and that may make your situation better. I hope this helps!

Gaiano

Blasphemer
@Ryubane- I agree with Epic_Inferno. Just bring attention that you NEED to solve those problems instead of arguing about them. As for your family, I wish I could help you. Just stay strong and when you can get out, get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.