• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so today I had to walk to the doctors (a 30 minute walk) in -40 degree celcius heat.......it was so cold!

But my tests were negative, so me and my mole are happy ^_^

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Ok so today I had to walk to the doctors (a 30 minute walk) in -40 degree celcius heat.......it was so cold!

But my tests were negative, so me and my mole are happy ^_^

Great! I'm so glad! :D

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Oh wow. Haven't visited this thread in a while. ^^;; It's been too long. Hope you all have been doing well. Before I update, quick little things:

I hate the aftertaste......
Had to look back to see what you were talking about before I stopped lol'ing. Guess my mind's in the gutter hahah. :p

@AffroBull - Your signature is the coolest thing I have ever seen in the history of ever. The end. :3

@djhappy - glanced back and couldn't find out what you were getting tested for, but regardless, 'gratz on the negative results. :D

Anyways, yeah. Not much has been going on in my neck of the woods except pretending like people care when I update you all on here lol xD. I've gotten super involved in the pride center at my college which is fun, and since I'm the president of one of the largest clubs at my university, I'm teaming up with them to bring a couple gay-themed events to campus. First I'm working on getting a local gay rabbi to come and speak about how religion can be accepting of homosexuality and how you can be religious and gay (something a lot of people seem to think don't go hand in hand), and then I'm also getting this event (I don't know all the details) detailing all the priests who were exiled for being openly gay come to campus to show what people have given up just to be themselves. :v Finally, at my high school, we've paid for Matthew Shepherd's mom (for any of you who know about him) to come and speak about gay hate crimes and the like. It's supposedly a really moving speech, so I'm excited that my club got that together. :D With luck I can meet her afterwards and chat. asdgfasdgf excitement.

That's... About it. My winter break was rather interesting and I learned a lot of new things, but being a forum about Pokemon, it's probably best not to share any of it. I hope all of you have been doing well, whether you're the people I used to talk to ages ago on here or if you're new. :D Hahah.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Oh wow. Haven't visited this thread in a while. ^^;; It's been too long. Hope you all have been doing well. Before I update, quick little things:

Had to look back to see what you were talking about before I stopped lol'ing. Guess my mind's in the gutter hahah. :p

@AffroBull - Your signature is the coolest thing I have ever seen in the history of ever. The end. :3

@djhappy - glanced back and couldn't find out what you were getting tested for, but regardless, 'gratz on the negative results. :D

Anyways, yeah. Not much has been going on in my neck of the woods except pretending like people care when I update you all on here lol xD. I've gotten super involved in the pride center at my college which is fun, and since I'm the president of one of the largest clubs at my university, I'm teaming up with them to bring a couple gay-themed events to campus. First I'm working on getting a local gay rabbi to come and speak about how religion can be accepting of homosexuality and how you can be religious and gay (something a lot of people seem to think don't go hand in hand), and then I'm also getting this event (I don't know all the details) detailing all the priests who were exiled for being openly gay come to campus to show what people have given up just to be themselves. :v Finally, at my high school, we've paid for Matthew Shepherd's mom (for any of you who know about him) to come and speak about gay hate crimes and the like. It's supposedly a really moving speech, so I'm excited that my club got that together. :D With luck I can meet her afterwards and chat. asdgfasdgf excitement.

That's... About it. My winter break was rather interesting and I learned a lot of new things, but being a forum about Pokemon, it's probably best not to share any of it. I hope all of you have been doing well, whether you're the people I used to talk to ages ago on here or if you're new. :D Hahah.

It's great that you're so involved with matters like this. I wish you good luck. :)

Aegon

I'm glad I'm not the only one. xD That post sitting at the top of the page in a gay club lends itself to hilarity. Oh, and good luck with all that you're doing. It sounds very motivating.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am so stressed lately. I am in no-love-Mode. To.. Much.. To.. Think.. About..
Don't need cuties and hotties on my mind too.

I haven't posted here in a while..

Aegon

I am so stressed lately. I am in no-love-Mode. To.. Much.. To.. Think.. About..
Don't need cuties and hotties on my mind too.

I haven't posted here in a while..
Heh, I'm the same. I have over a week of exams starting next week. Although my crush was feeling ill today, so I smiled at him, and he gave me the cutest smile ever back, I swear I almost died.

I better go study before I drift off. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You see? Drifting off means death to me right now. I can't focus with all those butterflies inside me!! Ghad!

7 tyranitars

Haha, that's alright. ^^ Looking back on it, it was pretty funny. The looks on my classmates faces were priceless.

It is always good when you can laugh about the silly things you did :D

So what is up everyone? My laptop crashed so I couldn't be online for a while, got a new one now :) Have to instal msn and Skype tho -.- FML I hate effort. :p Also been a bit busy with school :S.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am writing homework about the president election.... Ghad! How boring!
Almost done though.. it sucks..

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer
I find her music cheap and just not worth it. She'll never be like Madonna or David Bowie. It's a corporate and produced sound that is more machine than human. Now don't get me wrong, I love techno, but her music is just... hard to explain, but it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. It's no secret pop music has been on the decline since its peak in the 80s, and the decline's just been steeper since the turn of the millennium.

Hey you! *huge hugs* Feel better soon, chat at me sometime. Missed talking to ya!

You all are going to hate me, but...

I am also pretty anti-Gaga. To be quite honest, I think she's a joke. I like what she stands for, but her cheap-sounding music (and how she denies ripping off artists like Madonna and Ace Of Base...), her over-the top antics and so-called "fashions" just don't do it for me.

If we're going to have a GLBT spokesperson to try and legalize gay marriage and prevent LGBT bullying... How the hell can we take someone in a MEAT DRESS seriously? Come on people.

/end Gaga rant

In response to the "timing" question, if you mean what I think you mean (backdoor action) then YES, timing is key. However there are certain devices that help with cleanliness down there that can be quite useful. Just sayin'

Oh some good news: Washington state has enough votes to legalize gay marriage! Now it's the waiting game, but can I get a big HELL YES?!?! This is pretty awesome.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Isn't all music a preference thing though?

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Oh some good news: Washington state has enough votes to legalize gay marriage! Now it's the waiting game, but can I get a big HELL YES?!?! This is pretty awesome.

It does?! Huzzah! :p

I am also pretty anti-Gaga. To be quite honest, I think she's a joke. I like what she stands for, but her cheap-sounding music (and how she denies ripping off artists like Madonna and Ace Of Base...), her over-the top antics and so-called "fashions" just don't do it for me.

If we're going to have a GLBT spokesperson to try and legalize gay marriage and prevent LGBT bullying... How the hell can we take someone in a MEAT DRESS seriously? Come on people.

/end Gaga rant

Wierd support is better than none IMO. And her shtick is what makes her so popular, it obviously isn't going to have everyone cheering for her, but she continues, I think that's pretty cool.

Also I am so sick........

Also yay for Washington State :D

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Wierd support is better than none IMO. And her shtick is what makes her so popular, it obviously isn't going to have everyone cheering for her, but if she continues, I think that's pretty cool.

I agree. Even though she may be strange, it can be nice to know that LGBT people have support. :)

7 tyranitars

Hey you! *huge hugs* Feel better soon, chat at me sometime. Missed talking to ya!

/end Gaga rant

In response to the "timing" question, if you mean what I think you mean (backdoor action) then YES, timing is key. However there are certain devices that help with cleanliness down there that can be quite useful. Just sayin'

I'm not a big Gaga fan neither am I a hater. I don't really like her music either. But it doesn't really matter how she dresses, because the group she can persuade are her fanbase. And they don't mind her meatdress. Now for politicians, that is a differend story. Famous people are the best supports a side can have.

And Congratz on Washington state :).

Gaiano

Blasphemer
I find Lady Gaga slightly annoying...her music is horrible and she claims to be some unique woman when she's copied other artists like Elton John and Madonna. She claims she's expressing herself through her unique 'fashion' but she doesn't even design her own 'outfits'. Someone does all that for her. Sure she does support gay rights, but she's also a little bit disgusting. I'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion.

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
I think that while Gaga's sense of fashion is...over-the-top, to say the least, her music videos are amazing. It takes a few views to really understand what all is going on, but once you find the meaning behind the symbolism, they become a true work of art.

And while some people say her music's just ripped off of artists like Whitney Houston, Madonna, David Bowie, and the like, the music itself is actually somewhat complex when you know what to listen for. It's similar enough to the older artists to be familiar, but subtly different and unique in its own way. Not to mention every other one of her songs is a major ear worm.

She's more of an icon than a musician, yes. Regardless, she's still one of the most famous non-politician supporters LGBT rights have.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It seems everytime I pop in you are all talking about Lady Gaga lol, no worries I don't mind, still haven't really ever listened to her to be honest, don't listen to much these days. The only songs I do hear are either from Glee or from my church with the worship songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.