• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Skipping school today..
Any tip on what to fill the time with?

7 tyranitars

I talk to both guys and girl easily, in one of my classes I sit next to this girl and we always have a lot of fun making jokes and stuff. But it is differend I think I am starting like like her :p. I actualy dreamed about her. o_O It also is a strange feeling when you notice you are having a crush. So yeah that is a bit in the secret life of Mr t-tar. :p

and I have no idea what kind of bi I am.

7 tyranitars

Schade

Metallic Wonder
How can there be 10 different types of being Bi? I don't get it

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
7 tyranitar- That's great, I have had several dreams involving my crush as well. However one of them involves her having a boyfriend and introducing her to me, while I act happy, inside I am crushed and walk away soon after. Although a part of me wonders if I like two girls, I really hope not because I prefer to like the one girl. There's this other girl I am friends and I think she's kinda hot but that's all, really hope that's not a crush and just more I like talking to you as friends way.

7 tyranitars

7 tyranitar- That's great, I have had several dreams involving my crush as well. However one of them involves her having a boyfriend and introducing her to me, while I act happy, inside I am crushed and walk away soon after. Although a part of me wonders if I like two girls, I really hope not because I prefer to like the one girl. There's this other girl I am friends and I think she's kinda hot but that's all, really hope that's not a crush and just more I like talking to you as friends way.

Ouch :/ Well this is it's early stages so I guese I could take a disapointment :p. Hope not thought :3

Togetictoc

I'm no Fairy.
Nah was on the forum for an extremly long time, but lost my pass and email so couldn't get my account back. - Stopped using my account about 10 months ago~
So more of a welcome back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.