• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Tyranitar- Yeah that's my thought but worse, I just really hope I get there first. The thing I can't ask her out anytime soon (So no, not Valentines) because she just got back from Sweden after six months, about two weeks ago. So I don't know when I would ask her out.

Aada- Was that Naughty directed to me? I don't know if I like both of them, I know the Sweden girl I like for sure, the other one I am sure it's just I like as friends. Just I think she's really pretty, like kinda hot.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Naughty's for everyone who thinks they deserve it

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Join date February? Neeeeewbieeeee. Heheheh.. I'm kidding... but welcome anyways.... Did I already say that?

I'm beyond naughty......if y'all knew some of the things you'd be all:
"Whaaaaat dj does what with a roll of tape, a can of pop, 3 marshmellows and a car battery o____O"

~Lati~

Or not :/
Yeah, the tape and the car battery are easy, but the marshmallows and the soda are a little harder.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have no idea what we are talking about. But I think i started it....
Edit: If I ever meet the guy in my signature (never gonna focking happen) I would be soooooooooo happy

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah. fictional character with a sword :C

I just say innapropriate stuff occationly...

~Lati~

Or not :/
You might be surprised...

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
trust me when I say I know I am the kinkiest one here.

This:
> I know of several sexual uses for the first, second, and last, but only a couple for the marshmallows

Was completely serious, for one

Status
Not open for further replies.