• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Alpha- Well I probably wasn't here to see the change between the previous name and this one:p But are you older then me? (Member that is, not age). Since I have been here since 2004, like January but much less active then I used to be.

lucian- This will sound stupid but what do you mean unfortunately? Sorry I got confused

Kieran- Welcome, and of course welcome to all new members I missed. And don't be afraid to talk about anything here (I noticed you edited your last post and Alpha/Swift seems to be replying to something I didn't see).

To what Swift said, I wonder if there's a chance Kasumi/Sheridan might have also killed herself due to harassment of her sexuality? It doesn't say but I do know she was a bisexual (I had forgotten but once again reading her post history in the club reveals she was bi). That is just as bad, it might say why in her journal that Steely posted but I only saw the very last one, and I just didn't know if I wanted to go on, since it was the saddest entry (And she sounded so angry in that. I wonder if she regrets it? If she had another chance would she do things differently? Was she hoping that someone would find her and she would be alright?).

Maybe we won't know for sure, but it obivously went deep.

~Lati~

Or not :/
My stepdad's a homophobe, so we have the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy around my house.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
I think I joined SPPf in '09, as Slash, so I'm not as old on the forums as you are. As for my physical age, I am 19, but I have been told repeatedly I look, sound, and just overall seem much older. I do know I have an old soul.

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
I've returned yet again... finally got a copy of pokemon white.
Boy my life's been a roller coaster. Been on anti-depressants, tested positive, went crazy multiple times, finally found a guy that seems to like me.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So. there is this guy in my class I had a crush on lately.
I don't dare talking to him, but he's like..... Hot.
And today in Gym, we were Ice-Skating.. and he was like..... OMFG!!!
That is the absolute hottest guy I have ever seen! so gracefull Ice Skating!

I hate when this happen

Aegon

I hate when this happen
You ice skate in school?! That is so cool, disregarding the fact that I'm rubbish and have only done it twice in my life.

Oh, and your problem sucks, I guess.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude

I hate when this happen

Story of my life :/ ... bar the ice skating part (seriously, you do Ice Skating at school. I've never heard of that before, that's so cool!). Sadly, most of the guys that I've found attractive have turned out to be absolute jerks, including the one I was _recently_ attracted to.. I'm now just going to accept the fact that it will never happen, and quit wasting my time... ok enough of that..

Sad to hear what happened to the previous member of this club. I know I've only been here for a couple of months, but all the same, this kind of news is saddening :( Whether or not it was related to sexuality; I don't really think it should be questioned.

@000Kieran000 : Welcome :) If you need advice or anything, feel free to ask

Last edited:
My stepdad's a homophobe, so we have the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy around my house.
This is why I'm glad my dad shunned me.

I hate when this happen
I miss Hockey during school, I barely get out nowadays....but I can understand the crushing :p

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
lucian- Ah I see, well that sucks, he should really grow up to be honest.
Alpha- I might just be the oldest member in this club, although I am 24 in June so I am sure age wise I am not the oldest...
DS- That sounds really bad, are you okay? You know you can talk right? Here I mean about anything, don't feel scared or anything (Still a bit affected by Sheridan really. Although she did say she had problems she didn't really ask for help too often, which I wish she had done more of).
Kieran- Sorry to hear about that, I know how that can goes. And it's alright there's not much to go off topic with.
Ada- Do it! Talk to him! Do it! You know you want to:p
Fly- Yeah I guess it shouldn't be questioned, it just made me wonder and all, because I have heard of cases like that. Well aleast she now rests in Heaven,

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
I'm fine Willow'sTara. I've had some rough times but the anti-depressants, even though I'm still working on finding the right kind for me, help immensely.

So I went to the movies with Jake tonight.....I dunno it was nice, and he says he's changed....I feel like I'll just have my heart poisoned and beat again. But I think there's something that's just pushing me back to him.

....my mind really sucks sometimes.

Turtlemaster

Hey do you mind if i join? I dunno what i am, i like this girl, we'll call her jenny, Ive liked her since i met her 7 years ago, but never had the courage to ask her out, i really really like, i see myself starting a family with her. but then about 4 years ago i started finding guys attractive too. and whilst i still like jenny, i also like this guy, we'll call him james. james is such a nice guy, hes nice to everyone he meets and everyone gets on with him. and whenever he gets drunk, he becomes really touchy (like he'll touch your arm, and leg and shoulders) and he'll puck his lips up to kiss girls, but they never kiss him, but when ever he does it i wish he was kissing me. i don't know what to do, i am a boy, but i really really like james, but i feel jenny is the love of my life, but she's got a boyfriend, i don't know what to do, any advice please?

Sucker_Punch

Wow I haven't been here in a while, you guys sure post a lot...

Hey do you mind if i join? I dunno what i am, i like this girl, we'll call her jenny, Ive liked her since i met her 7 years ago, but never had the courage to ask her out, i really really like, i see myself starting a family with her. but then about 4 years ago i started finding guys attractive too. and whilst i still like jenny, i also like this guy, we'll call him james. james is such a nice guy, hes nice to everyone he meets and everyone gets on with him. and whenever he gets drunk, he becomes really touchy (like he'll touch your arm, and leg and shoulders) and he'll puck his lips up to kiss girls, but they never kiss him, but when ever he does it i wish he was kissing me. i don't know what to do, i am a boy, but i really really like james, but i feel jenny is the love of my life, but she's got a boyfriend, i don't know what to do, any advice please?

Welcome! Also, welcome to everyone else who has joined since I've been hiding :)
And I see your problem... I like a girl too, but I also find boy's attractive. I've defined myself as bi, but I suppose you may just be curious. feel free to ignore me I have no idea what I'm talking about Perhaps you should get closer to James? Is he gay/ bi/ whatever, or do you not know?
Also, I had a similar problem, when I thought I was really in love with a girl, who had a boyfriend. Eventually I got over her, but it did take time. Has she ever expressed interest in you?
Wow I really have no idea what I'm talking about you should all just ignore me -______- it's still early for me okay?

Turtlemaster

Thanks. James is straight, when he's drunk he goes on about a girl he likes who thinks they are friends, but he's told he wants to be more than that. But when he is drunk, he touches guy's arms and legs (near the crotch) and shoulders alot though.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I want to talk to him.. but he's so.. Douchebag!

Togetictoc

I'm no Fairy.
Today, I found out that my aunt is a lesbian.
my mother said "what's up with homosexuality in our family"
this was intended to be a joke.
My aunties lesbian aswell ^_^ She's getting married in june~
_ _ _ _ _
I spent all valentine's day in bed with me boyfriend :3
_ _ _ _ _
Best wishes to all that have problems with homophobia, i've luckily *thank god* had relativly little **** with that.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
DS- Well as long as you are okay, but Kasumi was pretty much saying the same herself, so just don't forget:)
dj- Embarrassing but I forgot who Jake was again? Although if you don't think you should go back to him then maybe you shouldn't, I do always say people deserve second chances though.
Turtle- Well I think you are bisexual, now I am not sure which one you should select. Sometimes, well I feel like I like both of these girls at my church but I don't know. One of them, we will call Sweden since I have mentioned her before I really do like. And the other one, well she's kinda hot (Not that Sweden isn't) and I feel like I like her, but I think it might just be attraction and I like talking to her (Or might be me denying it because I do not want to like two girls at the same time).

Oh that reminds me, for those who remember who Sweden girl is (She's the girl I like from church, she went to Sweden for six months?), she came back a few weeks ago so that's good. Obviously I haven't asked her out yet and I am not exactly sure when I will.

@Willow Jake was the one who abused me and I always seem to crawl back to.
It's as honest as a love-hate relationship can be.

But he says he's changed, and I'm not falling for it....so no worries :)

Also you should ask her out :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.