• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Dj- Yeah, I am almost 24 and it took me this long to ever know this. I don't know I guess when I grew up I thought it always normal for guys and girls to hang out with the two of them, but that would be because they were already friends, I guess it does make sense though, wonder how many girls actually have been lying because of that (Not in a bad way I guess, but basically saying they are doing something when they aren't). I have hung out with a girl or two with just us two but we were close enough.

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer
Late to the party as usual. Haven't really hung-out here for a spell, but I figured I'd pop in and say helloooo. *waves*

So Washington state had enough votes for gay marriage, and the governor was all in favor. However, there are already a bunch of goups and protestors fighting this. :( Lets hope this doesn't get overturned! I for one have protested, attended the rallies, voted against prop 8 and so forth, so I hope what I have bene fighting for all these years hasn't all been in vein. Keep your fingers crossed for Washington state!

Also for anyone who follows my music... My band has an EP being released in 2 weeks, and I just finished another solo album. I will be performing a solo acoustic show at the Seattle Gay pride festival 2012 this summer. ^_^ Fun times!

~Lati~

Or not :/
An EP stands for Extended Play, it's basically too long to be a single, but too short to be an album, or so I believe.

~Lati~

Or not :/
Here you go ^_^

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Hey, guys. ^^;; I feel bad that I pop in and out temporarily and then just kind of leave after starting a conversation, but college has been rarg. I'll try and be more active here from now on, though! :D So, to begin with...

Late to the party as usual. Haven't really hung-out here for a spell, but I figured I'd pop in and say helloooo. *waves*

So Washington state had enough votes for gay marriage, and the governor was all in favor. However, there are already a bunch of goups and protestors fighting this. :( Lets hope this doesn't get overturned! I for one have protested, attended the rallies, voted against prop 8 and so forth, so I hope what I have bene fighting for all these years hasn't all been in vein. Keep your fingers crossed for Washington state!

This entire post right here, basically. Including the "late to the party" bit. xP No, but really, as a Washingtonian, I'm not sure how to feel; it's nice having gay marriage passed in the house in senate here, but now people are trying to get all these signatures to stop the bill and d'you know where they're focusing in on? D:

Eastern Washington.
A.K.A. Super Conservative Territory.
A.K.A. Where I live.
/my life.

For those of you that don't know, eastern washington is super-ultra-burn-the-gays-conservative, while western washington is extremely liberal. I'm getting annoyed with the constant rants against homosexuality that are happening all around my university / town / neighborhood etc., and it's only gonna get worse from here. I chose the wrong side of the state to live on, it seems. But, I'm visiting Seattle more and more. Which reminds me...

Also for anyone who follows my music... My band has an EP being released in 2 weeks, and I just finished another solo album. I will be performing a solo acoustic show at the Seattle Gay pride festival 2012 this summer. ^_^ Fun times!
Congratulations! :D I'm going to the Seattle Gay Pride Festival, so maybe I'll see your performance! That'd be neat. Hahah. I don't think I've ever run across another Serebii forum-goer in real life before. xD I've never heard your music - do you have any links to it?

Well, that's a quick check-up with me. How're you all doing? ^^ Have I missed anything?

7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have a shiny Tyranitar too.. I prefer the Green one...
But my shiny Froslass.. Man, I love that b!tch

7 tyranitars

I have a shiny Tyranitar too.. I prefer the Green one...
But my shiny Froslass.. Man, I love that b!tch

I also have a shiny pelliper,
A shiny Bellosom and a shiny Mew. :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Let's see... I have:
Froslass, Latios, Latias, Metagross, Bellossom, Wailord, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Garchomp, drifblim, Dialga, Milotic, Scizor, Weavile, Glaceon, Abomasnow, Brelloom, Roserade, Bronzong, Snorlax, Charizard, Totodile, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Swampert, Typhlosion, Ho-Oh, Gyarados (Duuh) etc, etc.

Togetictoc

I'm no Fairy.
Just returning to topic... Why on Earth is it not Gay Lesb Bi AND Trans, don't you find that a bit discriminating?
I mean I'm gay, and not effeminate whatsoever, but transexuals/transgenders receive even more **** and harrassment that what lgb face, and they should be able to join under their category, shouldn't they? :-?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Probably because people think men in dresses and makeup are creepier than guys making out

Status
Not open for further replies.