• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lati~

Or not :/
New members are always welcome here :D

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Woah, lots of new members. o: nice. Welcome, everyone! Glad to see more people joining the club! :3

PalmerDawn said:
For now I'll be confused, (Can I Say Bi-Curious?) because I know in my heart whatever I Am, isn't wrong or bad. & I Know That No matter what I always have people I can turn too. :]
SpeedSuicune said:
Yeah... I guess I'm also confused at the moment. xD I thought I was gay, but lately, I've starting leaning more towards bisexual. I dunno. I find it hard to say I'm either one, really. :/

When I was confused, there was one thing that really helped me once I heard it, so I guess I'll just say that and see if it helps you as much as it did me. Everyone, whether they admit it or not, gets confused at one point or another. Don't worry about it. :) At the end of the day, you have your entire life to figure out who you "are," and honestly, if you just relax about it and continue on you'll find out what really makes you tick before you know it. Don't worry about labels such as gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, whatever. You don't have to put yourself into such a limiting box; just know that you're you, and eventually, that may include an affinity for a single gender or both.

That's basically what got me through my entire confusion was when I realized that labels were so limiting. Just know that you're more unique than any label can give, so just know that new experiences and exceptions will always occur through out life. Don't fret it. ;3 You'll all discover yourselves eventually.

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Yeah... I guess I'm also confused at the moment. xD I thought I was gay, but lately, I've starting leaning more towards bisexual. I dunno. I find it hard to say I'm either one, really. :/

This. I come out to people as gay, when really I feel like I'm more bisexual. Or maybe I'm bisexual leaning towards gay. I don't even know anymore. I just roll with it.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Woah, lots of new members. o: nice. Welcome, everyone! Glad to see more people joining the club! :3

When I was confused, there was one thing that really helped me once I heard it, so I guess I'll just say that and see if it helps you as much as it did me. Everyone, whether they admit it or not, gets confused at one point or another. Don't worry about it. :) At the end of the day, you have your entire life to figure out who you "are," and honestly, if you just relax about it and continue on you'll find out what really makes you tick before you know it. Don't worry about labels such as gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, whatever. You don't have to put yourself into such a limiting box; just know that you're you, and eventually, that may include an affinity for a single gender or both.

That's basically what got me through my entire confusion was when I realized that labels were so limiting. Just know that you're more unique than any label can give, so just know that new experiences and exceptions will always occur through out life. Don't fret it. ;3 You'll all discover yourselves eventually.

That's Great Advice Thank You!
I Didn't realize it myself but labels are limiting and do put you in a group. But you are who you are & that's the greatest part.
If Anything I thought so much about what I liked I made myself sick.
I tend to over think things but looking at it now I realize that I only have to be me & that's it.
Your right, time will tell :]
Thanks again ^__^

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Be sure not to Hurt yourself in the Confusion though. (Bad pokemon joke)

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
LOL I got the joke Thought it was cute and told it to my best gay friend he didn't get it I laughed....HARD lmfaoo

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Sometimes I think my friends wished I was a more stereotypical "gay friend"....it is wierd and kinda embarrassing :p

Lol Most of mine aren't stereotypical. .In all honesty I'm grateful!
But you know I don't think you should be embarrassed, Fitting The Mold isn't so cool :p

Any friend is a good friend!

hello =] I hardly post stuff here.. coz i dunno what to say, lol, nya~

Lol Neither do I >__< But it's okay Right?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sometimes I think my friends wished I was a more stereotypical "gay friend"....it is wierd and kinda embarrassing :p

Know how you feel bro.
My friends, and my mother wants that of me too..

Spookz

Lumos
I haven't been here in a while. I've been very busy with shows.

The thing about doing theatre is that a lot of the time it's hard to tell people's orientation. Also, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to tell if I like an actress or the character she plays. It's perplexing.

And, for some humor in this post, the adaptation of Hamlet I just worked on had Hamlet as a lesbian. In addition to doing the lighting and sound design, I became the "lesbian consultant" for the show. Obviously it was a joke, but we all had a good time working on the show.

Lethal Llama

Random Trainer
I'm not a stereotypically gay guy but sometimes when I get carried away I look at what I just did/said and think "Wow that was so gay... how has nobody guessed?" I have even done the hand flick once or twice and immediately regretted it...

Aegon

And, for some humor in this post, the adaptation of Hamlet I just worked on had Hamlet as a lesbian. In addition to doing the lighting and sound design, I became the "lesbian consultant" for the show. Obviously it was a joke, but we all had a good time working on the show.
A lesbian Hamlet? How does that work? It must have been a very loose adaptation. ;)

Spookz

Lumos
Pretty much just as it sounds.. Hamlet was played by a girl (who was gorgeous by the way.. Too bad I'm pretty sure she's straight). It was actually quite well done, the sexuality added a lot to the storyline. I could be biased since I worked on it, but we got a lot of positive feedback from the audience.

We cut it down immensely to fit time constraints, our run was about 75 minutes whereas a full version typically runs more like 4 hours, some characters (ex. Polonius) were cut completely (his important scenes were played by Laertes).

Anyway, the design team is talking about re-mounting it outside of school during the Summer. I'm quite anxious to see if that pans out.

I love Hamlet, it's an amazing play if done right.

Sorry I've been not so active as usual. I'm pretty busy and a large chunk of my time has gone to texting a certain guy for basically 2-10 pm for the past couple days. I'm pretty darn smitten, he is too kinda.....but it's wierd :p

~Lati~

Or not :/
Aww, that's so sweet DJ :3 Good luck with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.