• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty is my love

i will join i just hate when ppl are discrimanated about some thing they are.
in school i am known as the advocator. since i advocate for losers, nerds, and other ppl. i like lezbians but i aint gay

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Shiny Totodile- So do you want to join?
Flygon Prince- Where do you live? that sounds really harsh, no one ever learns..
Misty is my love- Hey sure you can join, that very good how you defend not just lesbians/gays but also other peoples as well

A

AmberBensonfan

Hey, can i join?? I am not gay either but Amber played as a Lesbian witch on Buffy, the vampire slayer.. and i support gays.. did you know aleast this is what i believe it said that some production wouldn't give Amber a audtion in some show because she played as Lesbian Witch Tara on Buffy, the vampire slayer, How rude they shouldn't be allowed to do that, in matter of fact alot of shows have some sort of sexatuily on it and has like aleast one gay/lesbian person on it.. even Charmed did thought she only appeared for a few minutes as the worried girlfriend because her girlfriend was kidnapped...

And Hey Willow's Tara- you are a fan of Willow and Tara too? I like them too

P

Pyro

hey im not gay but i think all of you are really brave talking about this
and i respect you for that
and i dont want to sound rude but i dont want to join
just in case

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Since the last post was 28th and its only 9th, 10th? of April that less then one week ago or two, and the last post before that was the 17th, Oh and finally some posters.

AmberBensonfa- I know, that was mean wasn't it? and yeah you can join

Pyro- Its okay you don't have to join if you don't want to. Yeah (I am not gay either, just a supporter), Yeah i know its brave to talk about it, but technially people shouldn't even have to be brave, they should be allowed to talk in open without been discrimtion against. With People who are retards going 'Ew! you;re gay!", I wonder how they feel like it if the gays/lesbians went "Ew! You're straight!", But last time i checked gays don't discrimate against straight.

A

Addie

Can I join? I'm not lezbian, but I live with one! I don't really know what I am yet since I havn't had attraction to either sex... ^v^'

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
okay let's see...

1. Bisexual
2. Pokefan
3. Sea Cadets
4. Carefree Optimist

I have 4 secret lives because of stupid society.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure Addie I just put you on the Memeber list

FP- Hmm I only live as a Pokemon fan in secret, anyone cares enough to want to know what I think of Lesbians will hear it

Okay, it is just me or is thier a post only every month, only 1-3 posts then it goes dead again.. its hard to keep up with it.. anyway I am glad others are posting

A

Addie

Flygon Prince said:
okay let's see...

1. Bisexual
2. Pokefan
3. Sea Cadets
4. Carefree Optimist

That's sad. I don't have any secret lives, probably why I embarrass my dad. :p

Linoone

<the ONLY linoone av
Originally Posted by Flygon Prince
okay let's see...

1. Bisexual
2. Pokefan
3. Sea Cadets
4. Carefree Optimist

I'm not gay, but I understand the secret lives thing
1-greenpeace supporter
2-pokefan
Though I'm not gay, I admire your bravery for turning on the stereotyped society

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hi people sorry it took so long with the replying.. Listen i will need to rely on you guys to keep this club going as I am not on that often, either because I am doing assingments or my sister (Whose in year 12) is doing assginment on the comp.

I wonder if someday people won't actually have to hide of which sex they love

C

Cyberblaziken

just asking guys, how did your parents react when you told them you were gay? was it scary or what?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Since I am not gay I don't really have an answer, but I don't care if they know that I am a supporter of gay/lesbians

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Cyberblaziken said:
just asking guys, how did your parents react when you told them you were gay? was it scary or what?

¬¬ I'm not even going to question why their reactions would be scary (unless you meant was it scary to 'tell' them) fortunately not all parents have a homophobic attitude..you know.

Anyway, from my parents, i didn't really get a reaction, since i never told them directly myself, and besides that they just don't believe it, therefore not caring. Why should this even be such a big deal though? You're still human. Still normal.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Exactly, the question i been asking oh for eternirty, They are still humans, Nothing chaes about them, Okay they are lesbians, but so what? They love the same sex and suddenly that a crime?...... Oh wait it is a crime to the poltics obiovusly since it will be okay to take rigts from the Lesbians, the right to marry and love.
They tell us not to judge, to be fair and play nice but they do exactly the opposite and discrinimate the Lesbians.

And sometimes make fun of them, Hello Lesbians don't awalys (Especially gay guys) have thier hands out when they are saying something for giggling like a girl, and lesbians girls aren't always more girly, in matter of fact some can be strong and love the same sex

T

TK03

Im Back

hey guys whats up?....After like a billion years Im finally back...it's like coming back to your home after years :)

So whats been hapening?

Cyberblaziken said:

Not really...but it's cause me and my boyfriend decided to tell our parents at them same time,and they tend to take it more seriously when you say "Oh by the way I have a boyfriend" :D but it was harder for him cause his dad went crazy and wouldnt accept it.But its all good eventually his dad was fine w/ it,actually he was fine w/ it when he saw us togehter he cracked a smile....later on my mom was the oppesite when she saw us togehter she freaked out...

Now its fine we broke up,were still really good friends and our parents or ok w/ it.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hey its TK and TMG, Yay! Maybe things will go faster here, much better.

Hey you know what i saw when i was in the car? I saw a truck passing by and at the back of it it said I am Gay an proud of it. That good isn't it, that they are expressing thier love interest.

P

Pictor

Hey, I'm not joining nor am I gay. I just wanted to answer CyberBlazikens question (how did your parents react).
I was with my friend when she told her parents she was lesbien. It was pretty sad because they thought she was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.