• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Oh my.........well my sister lives in Alaska, but she's 25, been married for 4 years, has a 2.5 year old, and her husband is a Staff Sgt. in the Army, so I guess she's safe from those dangers...........
:|

Tell her to wear a gas mask. If she doesn't, the STD's in the air will get to her.
Anyhow, when I was 210 with my height 5"9' I was/am 'obese' according to the BMI, but I don't really look it, I am just pudgy especially in my midsection.

WHAT IS OBESE FOR SOMEONE THAT'S 5'2"?

Nyter

Island Challenger
No offence to anyone here...but I think we should cool down the sexuality of this thread.
I know, I shouldn't be one to talk....but it's gradually been getting worse, especially considering we have younger members in this group.

If you do say something (for lack of a better word) "naughty" it might be best to put it in spoilers or something.

You are correct.
Even though I doubt anyone in the club is younger than the adult material comprehension age range, I should be more discreet about what I say.
And here I had a question I was gonna ask but now find it too vulgar.
ANYWHO, Adilricus.. is this your new username or did U always have it before the name change phase?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Now, that made no sense to me.

Lol. Google it, there are BMI calculators that let you British, or Aussie folk input your weight as Stone or Kilograms. Same for height, you can use different units if you wish.

LAdy Balt. healthy weight for your height is in the 105-135 lbs/pounds range.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Lol. Google it, there are BMI calculators that let you British, or Aussie folk input your weight as Stone or Kilograms. Same for height, you can use different units if you wish.

LAdy Balt. healthy weight for your height is in the 105-135 lbs/pounds range.
**** yeah! I'm healthy. Barely lol.

alchimiste

Hey guys!

I used to be active in the club/forums about a year ago or so, but hadn't been online since August or so due to work/travels. Anyway, I don't really recognize any of your screen names so I guess I should just introduce myself again xD

My name is Gabe, I'm 25 and live in New York =)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hey guys!

I used to be active in the club/forums about a year ago or so, but hadn't been online since August or so due to work/travels. Anyway, I don't really recognize any of your screen names so I guess I should just introduce myself again xD

My name is Gabe, I'm 25 and live in New York =)

Welcome back!

Cool name, I assume short for Gabriel? Totally naming my first son that, as I've always liked the name.

Anthony here xD

alchimiste

Welcome back!

Cool name, I assume short for Gabriel? Totally naming my first son that, as I've always liked the name.

Anthony here xD

Hi Anthony :) Nice to 'e-meet' you!

I see you're in the process of losing weight? Good luck! I went through a similar process myself... from 375 lbs to 130 lbs. And a bit of unsolicited advice: Make sure you're wearing the appropriate running sneakers (otherwise, you'll end up with eff'ed up knees like me *sigh*) and, if possible, choose the elliptical over a treadmill if you have access to both

Welcome back Allchimiste and welcome Shadyone.

^____^

Hi djhappy! (I'm 90% sure I recognize you from back then LOL)

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Yeah, I'd say your definately up there. And nice to meet you, alchimiste!

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hi Anthony :) Nice to 'e-meet' you!

I see you're in the process of losing weight? Good luck! I went through a similar process myself... from 375 lbs to 130 lbs. And a bit of unsolicited advice: Make sure you're wearing the appropriate running sneakers (otherwise, you'll end up with eff'ed up knees like me *sigh*) and, if possible, choose the elliptical over a treadmill if you have access to both

I'm aiming for 135, but you rock, that is a serious accomplishment. I jog in shoes, well sneakers like this
images
. And yup, on a treadmill. Was yours all on diet + exercise alone?

I ask because that's what I'm doing, although my mom recently got a Lap-band.

alchimiste

Yeah, I'd say your definately up there. And nice to meet you, alchimiste!

Nice to meet you too Moog!

I'm aiming for 135, but you rock, that is a serious accomplishment. I jog in shoes, well sneakers like this
images
. And yup, on a treadmill. Was yours all on diet + exercise alone?

I ask because that's what I'm doing, although my mom recently got a Lap-band.

It was just exercising really. I've never been able to diet. I substituted the most unhealthy items out of my diet (white bread for whole wheat, juice/soda for only water, etc...). I mostly used to run an hour from my apartment to the gym, do 2 hours on the treadmill, an hour spinning class, a half hour ab class and then I'd jog back home; 6 days a week.

Last edited:

~Lati~

Or not :/
Hi there, nice to meet you ^_^

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Nice to meet you too Moog!

It was just exercising really. I've never been able to diet. I substituted the most unhealthy items out of my diet (white bread for whole wheat, juice/soda for only water, etc...). I mostly used to run an hour from my apartment to the gym, do 2 hours on the treadmill, an hour spinning class, a half hour ab class and then I'd jog back home; 6 days a week.

Holy Crap! All that on a daily basis? I now feel bad about my meager 76 minutes jogging today......xD

I am cutting calories. I eat in the range of 1250-1500 cals, so that is about a 1000 cal deficit, but the exercise I do adds somewhere between 600-800 cals.

So I run a deficit of about 1500-1800 cals, with a net cal amount of 1000 or less.

But I did cut soda + juice for water, which was harder than cutting all fast-food, but it's worth it.

Late last year I did the hardcore jogging like now, but ate whatever I wanted to, and it basically counteracted/cancelled out the exercise. Sometimes it takes a few failed attempts until you work out the necessary kinks and figure out whats best.

I still managed to eat such delicacies as cheese covered hotdogs with ketchup thou. Hebrew National, reduced fat, but try to limit it to twice a week.

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Welcome back!

Anthony here xD
A very good name you have. :D
Holy ****.

You're making me depressed. I wish I had the willpower you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.