• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Arcanine

THanks for the welcome guys :D glad to be back! And nice to meet you all!

I think I'm getting myself in trouble with guys again.
I don't know why I always go for losers.....but this one doesn't seem too bad. He's not violent, suicidal, or a user. I just don't know anymore, I feel like the sluttty pumpkin.

Also I am loving the stars out lately, ir's beatiful. That is all :p

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
New members, horrah! If nobody minds, I wanna post one of those questions that are in bold . . .

Who are your favorite LGBT fictional characters?

This may/may not have been asked before . . . but I'm asking it, possibly again :p

For me it would have to be Willow and Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love 'em both as characters, and I also love how their relationship is played out. There's not much emphasis on them actually being gay (like questioning their sexuality, and how others react) after Willow's coming out. They're treated the same as all the other characters (well, for what the network would allow at the time . . . stupid network). They've just got this sweet, loving relationship.

Doctor Who was being talked about earlier, so I'll also mention a character from the spinoff, Captain Jack Harkness. He's awesome, and immortal, and in general is kick-***.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~

Karolina Dean (a.k.a. Lucy in the Sky) from the Marvel comics The Runaways, because I've always found it rather well show cased her dealing with her attraction towards one of the other main girls of The Runaways, and more importantly, with the other of my favourite characters, Xavin, who's shape shifter who stayed in a female form just for Karolina when they're technically male, when went on to give themselves up and leave just so Karolina wouldn't be killed.

I might be struggling to explain my point there :p but those characters are awesome

Last edited:

Aegon

The whole cast of Torchwood.

Ianto Jones from Torchwood, and, of course, Captain Jack Harkness. I love Ianto's humour, general awkwardness and his rise from mere coffee boy to a true member of the team.
Why did he have to die? His death was so devastating. ;_;

Jack is Jack. He's an impossible thing.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter

These are in no particular order.

Lafayette Reynolds from True Blood
Marshall from United States of Tara
Micheal from Queer As Folk
Kurt from Glee
Santana from Glee
Pam from True Blood. I'm not sure if she's bisexual per se but she definitely likes women.
Cameron from Modern Family

There are a ton more I'm forgetting but those are the ones that come to mind.

7 tyranitars

And I don't know any X_X.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
I'm gonna have to say Griffin from Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Hmmm fictional characters from LGBT...... *wait's for WT to say Tara*

I'd have to say....hmmmm....I don't think I have a favorite. Hmmm actually Oscar from The Office (US) one of the many funny characters, yup yup.

7 tyranitars

Hmmm fictional characters from LGBT...... *wait's for WT to say Tara*

I'd have to say....hmmmm....I don't think I have a favorite. Hmmm actually Oscar from The Office (US) one of the many funny characters, yup yup.

Oh right! That is probably the only one I know. Or that guy from Spin City... I guese I'll go with them. :p

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Oh! Nothing was ever confirmed, but Motoko Kusanagi does have a three-some with two other women at one point during the series. Was watching through the series a little this morning and got reminded of it.

Hey all you fabulous people, I'd like to join. I'm a (almost) 21 year old gay guy. Anything else, just ask :) I doubt that I will be extremely active, but I'm sure that I would love to read everyone's comments.

Loras and Renly
from A Song of Fire and Ice. YUM.

Aegon

Hey all you fabulous people, I'd like to join. I'm a (almost) 21 year old gay guy. Anything else, just ask :) I doubt that I will be extremely active, but I'm sure that I would love to read everyone's comments.
Hello, Black Marauder! Nice to see you here.

Loras and Renly from A Song of Fire and Ice. YUM.
The guy on the right is quite nice. I've been considering watching Game of Thrones, and that may have just convinced me even more. ;)

I recall that the following topic has been presented before, though we've had many new members since then. I find it interesting.

Are you out? If not, [when] do you plan to come out?

I'm not. To be honest, I don't see myself doing it in the near future. I'm not completely certain of my sexuality yet. I'm definitely attracted to men (greatly so), and I used to consider myself as gay. Now, though, I sometimes feel attracted to certain women, but I don't think it's enough to qualify as bisexuality. I don't know how I'd ever go about coming out.

Hello, Black Marauder! Nice to see you here.

The guy on the right is quite nice. I've been considering watching Game of Thrones, and that may have just convinced me even more. ;)

I recall that the following topic has been presented before, though we've had many new members since then. I find it interesting.

I'm not. To be honest, I don't see myself doing it in the near future. I'm not completely certain of my sexuality yet. I'm definitely attracted to men (greatly so), and I used to consider myself as gay. Now, though, I sometimes feel attracted to certain women, but I don't think it's enough to qualify as bisexuality. I don't know how I'd ever go about coming out.

Oh, hey there genius ;) You should READ the books in the series (watching the show is optional).

Came out to college friends in Fall 2011. Was great! Still not out to my family, so I still feel like I'm not actually out. Grew up in Guyana, South America where it is illegal to be gay and where homophobia is pervasive. So I had lots of troubles with that. Now I am in the US studying in college and not sure where to go/what to do after that. Can't stay here. I will come out to my parents when I feel like I am in total control of my life- they will either have to accept it or not. I will not be stepped on. I've known that I am gay since childhood (possibly since 8-9 years old).

Status
Not open for further replies.