• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
Hey I guess I'm bi so can I join? Also, I'm kinda in love with my 11 year old neighbor but I don't know if he's gay or not. My friends and I always tease him and say that he's gay but I wish I could find out for real. I don't know what to describe him as so maybe I'll post it later.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure PM
Imperial- Thats okay.

Did anyone see Chibi Absol posts in Best SPPF moment and that other one about gays? She was so rude, Gays will cause Exiction, Gross and disgusting? Okay she has her opioins but she didn't need to insult them like that. And that thread about Gays going exinct was outrageous

Q

Queen Bean

Hi! In case my sig or username fools you I AM A GAY BOY! I wish i had the courage 2 tell my parents! My friends all think i'm gay and I try 2 hide it but it's really hard!!!

Steely

Milotic Obsessed
What the heck. Can I join?

I'm not completely sure of my sexuality yet, I think I might be bisexual. Or I might just WANT to be bisexual. I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I'm gay, and just don't want to accept it yet.

I'm currently in a coming out process. I've told my mom and a few friends in real life. But I doubt I will come completely out until at least college or something... I don't know. But I don't want to think about it. I might never completely come out, most people think I'm straight. Coming out is a hard process.

Steely

Milotic Obsessed
No, I said coming out is a hard process. Coming out means telling people that you're gay/bisexual. It's hard because you don't know if you'll be accepted for who you are. Or if you'll be ridiculed for who you are. I care about what people think about me, which is why it is hard for me. I am also shy, and hate getting attention. And that's exactly what coming out would do for me. So, it's not really a thing I look forward to, but I'm starting it... Only because I'm tired of living a lie and being alone.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure both of you can join, welcome to the club.

Steely- If they don't accept who you are or what sex you love then they are worth it, and your family should stick by you no matter what. But talk it in casually first, say something like Hey mum, or Hey Dad, Have you ever had a lesbian friend or anything? it is a possible that they went through a lesbian phrase but then went straight agAin but they might be shamed to say so.
If they start yelling and screaming thier heads off about Lesbians then wait for a little longer.. I can't think of anything else other then that because as I mentioned on the first post that I was a supporter of Gays/Lesbians, but i haven't ever bee through that experience.. Although thier are other experiences I had to experience because my mother couldn't accept a girl who was my friend (And secretly from my family my obsession)

Steely

Milotic Obsessed
My mom already knows. I don't plan on telling my dad, because he doesn't do anything and he's really one of worst people out there. But yeah, advice for those considering telling their parents. Just find their opinion about it first. It's sad, because I know a lesbian and we were going to come out together. We had been friends for a while, and then one day she told me she was gay and I told her I was too. But it's sad, because her parents brought her up telling her there was a special spot in Hell just for gay people. And some other stuff. And now her parents are sending her away, and they don't even know she's a lesbian. But it's a long story. So, now we don't have each other to help the other. At least my mom took it well, she just cried a bit because she said about how much harder my life is going to be. I think I might just stick to telling close friends. Friends who I know will be cool with it.

But yeah. The advice. For anyone you consider telling, just somehow try to get their opinion on the subject.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
That is so mean, you don't tell someone that.. Oh and i hope i never meet her parents, Really if God didn't want Lesbians then he would of created the heart and soul for the oppsite sex only.

That is good advice Steely, I know if i was gay my parents won't mind, my friends Tahlia and Rachel i am pretty sure wouldn't mind if i was gay. Actually I said to Tahlia once when we were talking about girls or something like that and then i said, that it I am going gay, gay me up, and Tahlia said he knew plenty but of course I didn't really mean it, But if i ever give up women, i wonder how harder it is attract gay men?

Celebrities and Coppers have a hard lovelife

Normal people have a hard lovelife

Straight people have a hard lovelife
And so do Lesbians.
Anyway back to my parents, they worry if everyone finds out and all. But straight here, Who knows? I don't even know if my prefect soulmate is a guy or a girl? we never kniw, Fate is very twisty and tricky that way.

Q

Queen Bean

Are any of you lot watching big brother? I'M SO EXITED IT's STARTED!!!

Q

Queen Bean

Hey plusle minun I am actually a boy i'm 13 wanna go out with me?

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Wow...i'm seeing this for the first time...since i joined SPP Forums...

i'm a GUY...and i'm not gay...as i'm someone that is Single, just waiting for this Girls answer...

but...i suppot all you ppl here...for the COURAGE AND GUTS...to be able to say all this...

mainly to Willow Tara...as that person had most guts to start this...he/she probably got a bunch of flaming or something through PM...but she/he probably handled it...

CONGRADS...to all with TRUE COURAGE...and i support you...cuz Gay/Lez/Homo/Bi...and w/e that i still haven't said...is still the same when a Guy and Girl "LOVES"...the main thing is LOVE...

the only thing i'd exclude is INCEST...from LOVE...everything else...is good...

HAIL YOU PPL THAT POSTED...:D

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Queen Bean said:
I can turn any straight man gay!

Well...uhh...if your talking to me...NO THANKS...as i'm happy with my life how it is...plus i'm from a RELIGIOUS Family...and i follow our HERITAGE...

usually we wouldn't support this..but that's old time...as i said above...it is a NEW GENERATION..

but of course i never give up my heritage stuff...

ONE Q....who's parent's kno you...are w/e you are?

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Manmadhan said:
Wow...i'm seeing this for the first time...since i joined SPP Forums...

i'm a GUY...and i'm not gay...as i'm someone that is Single, just waiting for this Girls answer...

but...i suppot all you ppl here...for the COURAGE AND GUTS...to be able to say all this...

mainly to Willow Tara...as that person had most guts to start this...he/she probably got a bunch of flaming or something through PM...but she/he probably handled it...

CONGRADS...to all with TRUE COURAGE...and i support you...cuz Gay/Lez/Homo/Bi...and w/e that i still haven't said...is still the same when a Guy and Girl "LOVES"...the main thing is LOVE...

the only thing i'd exclude is INCEST...from LOVE...everything else...is good...

HAIL YOU PPL THAT POSTED...:D

I'm a girl and I'm not a lesbian. If you ever read my sig before it was changed.... Don't worry I won't say anything like that again! I'm just going with what my mom says...... Sence I've been with her and my other family I don't know what to think........ She just told me that being gay is wrong.... I'm not falming you guys. It's her not me. In other words it's her thoughts out of my mouth.....

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Chibi Absol- Its okay this time around because you made the effort not to flame,

Queen Bean- Please don't triple post okay, click the edit button at the end of your post if you need to say something else and if you are the only poster before you post another, thanks.

Manmadhad- Thanks, yeah it took a bit of courage to do it, i was discussing about it with Jasmine when i though to make it, actually I haven't got many flame through PM, with the expection of Bredan on the second page It been quite alright so far.
Um did you want to join? I am not sure if you said that.

Oh and thanks you guys for keeping this club going, i might not be on it for another week (School days, I am busy, my sister who in year 12 and uses this computer which is hers has alot of work, I have a computer too but not the internet yet).

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Willow's Tara said:
Chibi Absol- Its okay this time around because you made the effort not to flame, .......

Thanks but I really want to say sorry...... I feel so bad now.......

Status
Not open for further replies.