• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Willow's Tara said:
Manmadhan - Thanks, yeah it took a bit of courage to do it, i was discussing about it with Jasmine when i though to make it, actually I haven't got many flame through PM, with the expection of Bredan on the second page It been quite alright so far.
Um did you want to join? I am not sure if you said that.

Thank's for the offer...but NO THANKS...

as it's best that i don't join since i'm not GAY or anything...

like i said i'm a GUY waiting for one girls answer...:D

just didn't expect a THREAD like this...so i thought i'd congrads to those with guts...:D

thanks anyway

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Manmadhan said:
......................like i said i'm a GUY waiting for one girls answer...:D

I'm a girl! :)

Willow's Tara: Didn't you get my last reply? I'm really sorry for what I said before! :( *sobs*

Steely

Milotic Obsessed
So for those who are bisexual or gay, do you ever wish you weren't?

I do sometimes. I think it would make things much easier. It's hard to find someone sometimes, and where I live there aren't many gay people around. And every once in a while you come across a jerk who does things like hate crimes. So in a way, it's not only sort of hard, but scarey too.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Chibi Absol- Hey, Hey, don't cry sorry I don't usually come on weekdays so it takes another weekend 9Thought not this weekedn but the weekend after I might not be on), I forgive you, since you came back to make up for your amends then its okay, Thanks for saying sorry.

Steely- Hmm, Heh actually I think if I was a girl i probably would be gay, Don't know probably because I don't bond with guys, I don't remeber the last time I had a best male friend really...

Queen Bean- well I did tell him about double posting but he didn't listen, all well.

As I said before thier is a chance I won't be on next weekend (June 10th to June 14, which is a public hoilday). Since June 10th is my birthday, Friday afternoon I probably would be playing my presents,
Saturday 12th: I will be going bowling for my birthday party (Hopefully)
Sunday 13: ?
Monday 14th: I might be catching up with a friend that I haven't seen 9Talked to her but not seen) for awhile, we might be going to the movies (She left school that why we don't see each other). So can i count on you guys to keep this going?? (The Club)

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Willow's Tara said:
Chibi Absol- Hey, Hey, don't cry sorry I don't usually come on weekdays so it takes another weekend 9Thought not this weekedn but the weekend after I might not be on), I forgive you, since you came back to make up for your amends then its okay, Thanks for saying sorry....

OK sence we put that behind us can we be friends now?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Yes we can..

*Tries to come up with a topic for the club*.... How do you Cover up the fact you are gay? Because many assume that if you say you don't like girls or not interested right now?...

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
I'm not very open, because the kids at my school would ridicule me about anything. It'd be impossible to have an intellegent conversation with most people at my school, so I refuse to speak alot. Therefore, they call me negative things and hate me.

Steely

Milotic Obsessed
I'm luckily one of the masculine gay guys. I don't have the "gay accent" nor do I act gay. So I don't really have to hide. But I'm already shy and don't talk a lot. So nobody usually messes with me anyways. And for the not dating thing, I'm not really lieing when I say this, but I really don't believe in dating in high school. Because I don't want flings, I want serious relationships. And there's like 95% chance of HS relationships ending. So I don't bother. I really don't see the point. I like just having a bunch of friends.

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Good question, WT. ^^ I don't actually have to cover up my bisexuality, because nobody notices. I'm just like anyone else, hence i don't believe in gay stereotypes.. The only thing that bothers me a bit though, is when my friend acts all guy crazy and insists she finds 'a really hot' guy for me...i honestly couldn't care less about 'hot guys'... >>;
Though recently, i got to have my picture taken with a woman that i love very much, that was such a happy moment! ^_^=

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
I'd like to join, even though I'm not gay... I'm not sure what I am though, so I might be...

I have nothing against it. I don't see why being gay is like a death sentence or anything, or why people bash it so much. I don't know why, but lesbian-ness seems a lot more natural that gay-ness. Does anyone else feel this?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Steely- That good, no one asking who you are dating and liking, I wish people at my school would quit asking me who I like, or saying are you going out with this person? and such 9That now why they don't know who i really am in love with)
Kasumi Christie- That very nice, wish I could get my picture taken with the girl i am in love with, Or aleast a large picture of her so i can draw her.

Darkness56- Sure welcome to the club, I know it really annoying, Oh my god you;re Gay lets call the Authorities! And lets tell the bloody prime minster so he can ban our rights *Rolls eyes* People seriously need to grow up these days

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Willow's Tara said:
.....Darkness56- Sure welcome to the club, I know it really annoying, Oh my god you;re Gay lets call the Authorities! And lets tell the bloody prime minster so he can ban our rights *Rolls eyes* People seriously need to grow up these days

Please don't remind me....... I know I should of kept my big mouth shut.... plus maybe I should let my mom know I'm not a little kid anymore! I'm 14 years old dammit!

Steely

Milotic Obsessed
I'm having a lot of trouble with being gay at the moment. I came out to a friend, someone who I've known for five and a half years, and now our friendship is gone. We had a big fight because I heard her say about a same sex couple was disturbing. And because I'm hiding it from someone who I've known for over a DECADE, we're falling apart too. I hate it. I know I'll probably get the crap "Well if they really were your friend they would accept you", but save it. It's so depressing. This has made me lose so many friends, I can honestly say I have one good friend. That's sad for me. It causes so much drama. I hate the fact that it's such a big deal. People need to grow up. Who fricking gives a crap who someone is attracted to. It shouldn't be a big deal. People over time have made it one. Human beings can be so idiotic.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
CA- Yes you should say that, it your chouice what you want and think

Steely-Here, Here i agree, I am not sure what to say about your friend though, maybe she/he needs some time to think it over? I don't know why people make a big deal and "Its disturbing" oe 'Its gross" ani't a answer, that flame, I mean Trasnsexual don't get this much hate and all then Bixsexauls and Lesbians/Gays

Edit: well I am off now, I won't be on for a week or two (Not completely sure) Read one of my last posts to know why, and I am counting on you guys to keep this club alive please.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
bye.

i've given up on humans being nice to eachother. we are pretty much the most self-destructive species on the planet. Even more than those ants that can blow themselves up.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I'm gonna miss you Wilow's Tara.......

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Willow's Tara said:
Kasumi Christie- That very nice, wish I could get my picture taken with the girl i am in love with, Or aleast a large picture of her so i can draw her.

Yeah, it was really awesome, because i got to get not just one but two pics with her :p Oh, hey, i didn't know you liked drawing. I planned to draw the woman in my picture, too, i think i draw way too much..

It's sad that you'll be gone for a while WT, i'll miss you and look forward to your return!

Mimori Kiryu

I would like to join as a supporter. I have many friends that are picked on and joked about because they are lesbians.

A

Aqua Shade

Hello, no I'm not gay, but I have nothing against them. Oh, and I do like the lesbians. I have a few gay friends and even though they haven't revieled it yet I can tell. I do find it disturbing to know, but i dont hold it against people. Also, I think many people's religions can affect who they are friends with. For example, I think if I didn't have a specific religion (I'm christian) I wouldn't mind so much. But since I'm christian and God never intended it to be that way I don't feel as comfortable around gays as I could. And I wouldn't mind joining as a supporter strictly.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Flygon, you'll be happier being nice to people. I am... However slightly.

We'll hold a welcome party for you when you come back... don't worry.

Every body, type : Club: in your post without the space when WT returns :).

Status
Not open for further replies.