• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Someone here tell me they are also big fans of Marina and the Diamonds.

My friends forced me to listen to her because they assumed I would just love her, now I'm hooked!

oihhhhh I love her songs! But hidden meanings are hidden well D:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Today, I figured out the magic of nailpolish! (Don't judge me too hard. lol)
It's really shamefull, But I love the pretty colors. lol

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
I love playing with nail polish as well, because we have so much at home since my mom, and a bit less my sister, are obsessed with doing their nails. I sometimes like to do my thumb for fun. I really think a girl looks better with painted nails.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I am all letting you all know that I won't be active from Thursday night until next Thursday. Me and my family are driving down to Florida for Winter break. There we will be going to DisneyWorld. I am the only child in my family that hasn't been to any Disney park. I am pretty pumped. :)

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Nail polish? o.o

ANYWAYS, on the subject of bizarre....things you can do to yourself; I died my hair blue once with pastels. I infuriated my parents, but it was worth it. :D

Chili

Hey chili, please, please please....no one liner's, alright?

Also, obligatory second sentence...uhh.... This week in science, we're learning bout electromagnetism. It's kind of strange, learning about energy... I'm good with biology and the humanities, but physics is so foreign to me.. xD

UGH! I always forget! I'm so stupid... Nothing good for me to do on valentine's day.

Pyroli

Banned
I heard you can dye yo hair with koolaid o_O But now I don't want to even drink that stuff anymore DX

Did that for the Grade 7 Science fair, sadly; it washes out rather fast and it really doesn't seem worth it. Darker colours seem to stay longer; as with most hair dyes. (I had the most luck with Grape, however my hair is naturally a dark colour so it really didn't appear very well.). But, anyhow; it DOES work. :3c

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My hair is at the moment dyed black. when the color goes out, I've been thinking of dying in red again. #Yolo
And happy valentines day, everyone.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
This is the last post I'll be making in a week. When I get home from school, me and my family are going to DisneyWorld. I am so freaking excited. I hope you all have a great week. :)

Rakansen

ラルフ
I'm not gay, but I'm a supporter so I'll join this club...

I actually used to be conservative and against gay marriage, but now I'm a die-hard liberal. They deserve the right to marry, and no one should violate that right. I could go on about this and type a ten paragraph post about why I support it, but I guess I'll keep it here. :p

Welcome supporter, always nice having support.

Not really a hair dying kind of person.....my hair naturally turns like a auburn color with purplish highlights in the summer....it's weird.

So for this Valentines I basically just chilled, hung out with a person and then watched Lilo And Stitch with my mum :p

I also spent a lot of time thinking about my exes...which isn't healthy but hey xD So I decided that soon I shall give the "DJ dating encyclopedia", basically a record of the people I have had a relationship with, with advice and stuff........nobody will read it but I think it might be fun lol ^__^

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I will read it. I spent the day watching How I met your mother, and crying when Barney and Ted had difficulties in their friendship at the end of season 3. lol

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Hello everybody. Long time no see. Nothing much is going on in my life except my cousin found a girl friend. That's nice I suppose. Well hope to see you all soon,busy busy busy!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I went to the zoo today, and chatted with my parents about how the way the people's hip bones are situated compared to other primates is what causes pain in childbirth, and that's why our babies are so defenseless, but it sort of fizzled out when they started talking about Genesis and the serpent and all that. Hmmmph.

So, other than that, I took a bunch of pictures of swans and lizards and stuff.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
May I join? I'm...not quite sure what my sexuality is, though. ._. It's leaning towards me being attracted to personality only, but of both genders. ...Does anyone have any tips on how to tell this to my mom? She's not homophobic, but I'm not quite sure of how she would react. I already told my friends, but I can't exactly have them to back me up. ._.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Well, you have your whole life, but if you find, say, someone of the same sex who likes you back, then you'd sort of have to tell her. But be careful. If she is homophobic at all, then it's risky, coming out, at any caliber. :/

Also, welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.