• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1treeckofan

Um.. Back?
It can be tough telling the parents. I, personally haven't told 'em yet. I'm just going to wait until I actually get into like, a very serious relationship (not that mine isn't right now xP)

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Relationship? Tell me everything. (xD)

I told my parents. No comment.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
It's a bit long, hence no comment. I can PM you sometime, if you want, though. :)

Also, I hate to be uptight' but, here in the clubs section, you can't post any one liners, I'm sorry. It's considered spam. Please try to be careful, it can affect the club, like, it can close if there's too many reports. :(

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Well, you have your whole life, but if you find, say, someone of the same sex who likes you back, then you'd sort of have to tell her. But be careful. If she is homophobic at all, then it's risky, coming out, at any caliber. :/

Also, welcome. :)

I mean, I'm scared that she's going to tell my relatives and that they're homophobic. Sorry for not being clear on that. I have decided to tell her before I go to college, so if I get someone of the same sex as my partner, I can tell her without having to explain much.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Ahhh....

Well, whoever is around you all the time, your immediate family, the folks you eat with, spend extended time with...if they accept you, everyone else can die. :)

Pyroli

Banned
May I join? I'm...not quite sure what my sexuality is, though. ._. It's leaning towards me being attracted to personality only, but of both genders. ...Does anyone have any tips on how to tell this to my mom? She's not homophobic, but I'm not quite sure of how she would react. I already told my friends, but I can't exactly have them to back me up. ._.

Oh so you're a Pansexual (Alternative version), that's pretty cool. I hope you find a way to tell your mom dear, my mom is incredibly homophobic (Even coming out to her as a Straight Asexual was hard.) So I hope you find the courage to do it! Especially if you find someone you really care about and want to spend the rest of your life with.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Me too!! I had no idea that this group existed! I came out to my mom a while ago, that was awkward for like a year. Now, I am out to all my friends, but just not my extended family at this point :/

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Welcome, new people. Congratz on coming out to people, Jir.

Avicii

Oh hai.
May I join? I'm...not quite sure what my sexuality is, though. ._. It's leaning towards me being attracted to personality only, but of both genders. ...Does anyone have any tips on how to tell this to my mom? She's not homophobic, but I'm not quite sure of how she would react. I already told my friends, but I can't exactly have them to back me up. ._.

Pansexual!

Okay is there such thing as a gay pansexual? Because that's how I feel. Like I like guys, but I'm more into their personalities than anything. I'm just not really into girls at all. Does anyone know what I'm trying to say? I suck at explaining.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Okay is there such thing as a gay pansexual? Because that's how I feel. Like I like guys, but I'm more into their personalities than anything. I'm just not really into girls at all. Does anyone know what I'm trying to say? I suck at explaining.

Yes, there's a word for that! You might be homoromantic, which means that you would be romantically attracted to guys but not sexually attracted to them.

Wow, it's been ages since I posted here. A year, maybe? Who knows. Nice to see everyone again.

Chili

Hi guys! I just ate so much food..... Potatoes, Steak, Dr.Pepper, Mint Ice Cream, Rainbow Cookies. THEY ARE SO GOOD!

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Hi guys! I just ate so much food..... Potatoes, Steak, Dr.Pepper, Mint Ice Cream, Rainbow Cookies. THEY ARE SO GOOD!

Stop it, you're making me hungry. D:

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
So many new people...welcome to the club! It's nice to see people being honest about themselves. Well let's see as always nothing of particular interest is going on in my life. Just the usual,work,college,marriage,adopted cousin and that's pretty much everything everyday in a nut shell. Well I did make the dean's list at college but I always do anyhow. My cousin has a girlfriend now. My wife want's me to spend less time at work and more time at home. Guess that's life for you.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
There are so many words for different oriantations! It's confusing! I prefer just saying "I like dudes, deal with it" *puts on shades*

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
There are so many words for different oriantations! It's confusing! I prefer just saying "I like dudes, deal with it" *puts on shades*

That's one way to put it. :p

So, I have a question. Is this club for trans*/genderqueer people, too? When I first joined a year and a half ago, I identified as a lesbian, but since then, things have changed. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.