• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm pretty sure this club tolerate anyone of whatever fancy word to describe their orientation,
even though it is not written down or anything.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
I think they sorta changed the name to LGBTQ anyways, to include more orientations in it :/

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Yeah...

I don't really need a fancy name, I just feel what i feel and who knows if what I personally feel really has a label label?

How I feel about my orientation changes so often that I just usually say I'm queer rather than giving myself a specific label. It makes things so much easier.

How I feel about my orientation changes so often that I just usually say I'm queer rather than giving myself a specific label. It makes things so much easier.

Although it makes it easier to say I'm bi, I agree with Epic-Inferno.

Chili

I am so bored. My birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hopefully to tomorrow I'll finally get a present. A L310 coolpix camera! I want to be a photographer!

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Just stopping by to say good morning to all of you! So....good morning! I hope today go's better than the last for all of us! I also hope we all have a pleasant tomorrow.

Avicii

Oh hai.
Yes, there's a word for that! You might be homoromantic, which means that you would be romantically attracted to guys but not sexually attracted to them.

Wow, it's been ages since I posted here. A year, maybe? Who knows. Nice to see everyone again.
I am sexually attracted to them! It's just not the first thing I notice.
That's one way to put it. :p

So, I have a question. Is this club for trans*/genderqueer people, too? When I first joined a year and a half ago, I identified as a lesbian, but since then, things have changed. :/
Of course. I have tons of respect for trans people.
I think they sorta changed the name to LGBTQ anyways, to include more orientations in it :/
LGBTQA is what I say. <- Hey look, it rhymed. :)
Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Questioning, and Asexual.

Last edited:
I've got to do a presentation on current happenings at college in a couple of weeks (it has to have a recent news article on a news site, such as the times; huffingtonpost; or whatever)and i want to do it on something lgb related, however since so many people have been doing it on marriage equality or the pope's recent resignation, i can't do it on either topics.
Has anyone got any suggestions?

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I am so bored. My birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hopefully to tomorrow I'll finally get a present. A L310 coolpix camera! I want to be a photographer!

Photography's really fun, you should get into it! :D

Sir Togetic:

I'm so sorry, I don't keep up with the times well enough to say conclusively... :(

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
^This right here is so true that it isn't funny. I've gone from het to bi to hey and now I've confirmed that I'm truly bi. Adolescence is a *****. Btw, I'm posting because my mom let me use her phone for a bit. Ill tell you all how it went when I return.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I ran around in a the woods today, and found a large cat-looking skull. I pocketed it, and now it's mine...duh.

I want to find some way to remove the stray tissue, so I'll probably look up maggots.org or something. xD

Also, quick self revelation: I'm more insecure than I like to project..

jrizza88

Meteorite
Now this really took me by surprise. I had no idea you were gay. It's good you came out as well. (^.^)

lol yup. And I had no idea you are in the LGBTQ community? lol

Happy belated Birthday!!!

----

It was nice to be in NYC this weekend. It's always one of the best cities to be in, no matter who you are... unless you hate big cities

Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Today was a good day! I met with my mom's friend's daughter at a coffee shop and she told me about her school (which I may be switching to). She said it has a really great LGBT community and will be super supportive of my queer status, which is exactly what I was looking for. :) I'm just glad that I'll finally get to stop putting up with terrible schools filled to the brim with a-holes after this year.

But, I do have a big issue. :/

jrizza88

Meteorite
Today was a good day! I met with my mom's friend's daughter at a coffee shop and she told me about her school (which I may be switching to). She said it has a really great LGBT community and will be super supportive of my queer status, which is exactly what I was looking for. :) I'm just glad that I'll finally get to stop putting up with terrible schools filled to the brim with a-holes after this year.

But, I do have a big issue. :/

That's nice to hear. What's the big issue though?

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
That's nice to hear. What's the big issue though?

Well, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little more over a year now, and I hadn't seen her in real life for about 6 months. I saw her again a few days ago, and it just felt... different. And then, it all hit me. She had changed. For so long, she was putting up this really fake illusion of herself that really scared me. I'm really worried, and I'm thinking about breaking up with her, but I'm not sure how - this is the first relationship I've ever been in. But I'm really scared that it might all be in my head. I just want the old her back, and I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. I don't know whether or not I should go through with it, and I'm scared.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Well, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little more over a year now, and I hadn't seen her in real life for about 6 months. I saw her again a few days ago, and it just felt... different. And then, it all hit me. She had changed. For so long, she was putting up this really fake illusion of herself that really scared me. I'm really worried, and I'm thinking about breaking up with her, but I'm not sure how - this is the first relationship I've ever been in. But I'm really scared that it might all be in my head. I just want the old her back, and I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. I don't know whether or not I should go through with it, and I'm scared.

I think that it would be best to interact without bringing this up a few times, just to see if it is just a temporary thing you're feeling. if the feelings persist, then maybe talk it out to see where to go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.