• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have decided that since I'm bi, and an anime fan, that I should find should good yaoi or yuri animes. Do you guys happen to have any recommendations?

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
I've only ever watched one, a yuri, and that was Strawberry Panic! It was really cute and I saw the whole thing in 2 days.

I've never watched any Yaoi...

I have decided that since I'm bi, and an anime fan, that I should find should good yaoi or yuri animes. Do you guys happen to have any recommendations?

*Runs over to this post* Wellllll, um since you're into fighting games (Fighting club) I think Monochrome Factor would be a good show to start off with. The guy in my profile picture is the main character. :) Sad stuff is Sukisho, but it's really colorful and whatnot, I had my laughs. Loveless is a good one and so is Junjo Romantica. Don't worry, these anime don't have nothing that no one under 17 should see. It's perfectly okay if you like guys kissing and whatnot. ;) Now, Yuri, I have no idea. ._.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
*Runs over to this post* Wellllll, um since you're into fighting games (Fighting club) I think Monochrome Factor would be a good show to start off with. The guy in my profile picture is the main character. :) Sad stuff is Sukisho, but it's really colorful and whatnot, I had my laughs. Loveless is a good one and so is Junjo Romantica. Don't worry, these anime don't have nothing that no one under 17 should see. It's perfectly okay if you like guys kissing and whatnot. ;) Now, Yuri, I have no idea. ._.

(Hiya, long time no see guys! =P ...I'm sorry, I saw anime and was like 'MUST JOIN DISCUSSION D8')
I've heard of Junjo Romantica but never watched it but I heard a bit about it and I think I'd like it fairly enough. (This is coming from someone who just wants good characters, some funny moments here and there, and the romance is believable in a romance =P) Is it any good? ^_^

(Hiya, long time no see guys! =P ...I'm sorry, I saw anime and was like 'MUST JOIN DISCUSSION D8')
I've heard of Junjo Romantica but never watched it but I heard a bit about it and I think I'd like it fairly enough. (This is coming from someone who just wants good characters, some funny moments here and there, and the romance is believable in a romance =P) Is it any good? ^_^

Yea, it's good. It's not my favorite, but it's good enough to watch all the way through. But, that's coming from me. It does have its funny moments and one of the characters looks kind of like Hilbert. Emphasis on the kind, the hair is like the only thing. xD

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I don't recall ever watching any anime with LGBT characters, but I know American Dad! has a gay couple.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Well I'm liking Junjou Romantica A LOT. The first "rape scene" turned me off at first but then the rest of it was great and the ending gave me so many feels. Thanks for recommending it Yoko! X)

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
WElcome to the club. you'll feel very welcome here as I also like to refer to this club as the 'feels club" XD. But I know where you're coming from as I'm bi and one of my best friends came out to me as bi as well as his mom. I was very accepting, his mom, well, she wasn't. -_- And his mom blamed me for making him "think" he was bi, when all I did was come out to him and just talk to him about some apparent problems he was having about his sexuality.

Great! I love me some feels :3

I've only come out to a few people, one being my ex-girlfriend (Weird, I know). I tried telling some of my friends, but they weren't accepting at all. It's not like that bothers me, but they would just pester me about it and it was really annoying, so I told them it was a joke. I hate homophobes. -_-

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Great! I love me some feels :3

I've only come out to a few people, one being my ex-girlfriend (Weird, I know). I tried telling some of my friends, but they weren't accepting at all. It's not like that bothers me, but they would just pester me about it and it was really annoying, so I told them it was a joke. I hate homophobes. -_-
I feel like this is the beginning of a beeeeeautiful friendship. :) Homophobes are among the top 5 types of people I hate the most, the others are, religious zealots, white kids who try to act "black", Extreme republicans, and just ignoramuses who are biased and think they are smart but are really dumbasses.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I feel like this is the beginning of a beeeeeautiful friendship. :) Homophobes are among the top 5 types of people I hate the most, the others are, religious zealots, white kids who try to act "black", Extreme republicans, and just ignoramuses who are biased and think they are smart but are really dumbasses.

I feel like this is too! :D You just basically explained my feelings towards people. And that's pretty awesome :D

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Homophobes are among the top 5 types of people I hate the most,

Agreed. -_- I've just never understood their opinions. I mean, of course I dislike them, they are oppressive towards my minority and all, but usually their reasons for disliking gays can just be boiled down to "eww gay sex is gross!!"

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Gay sex is gross? Either they are a child who feels that ALL sex is gross, or they're totally jealous that you're having some kind of sex and they're not. ;)

And that's coming from a straight fella.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Gay sex is gross? Either they are a child who feels that ALL sex is gross, or they're totally jealous that you're having some kind of sex and they're not. ;)

Oh man, I couldn't have said it better myself :3

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Why thank you. And it‛s a pleasure to meet you, I just read higher up on the page. Welcome to the crew! :3

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

True as true can be. You really know what you're talking about.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter

That was an awesome comeback

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Why thank you. And it‛s a pleasure to meet you, I just read higher up on the page. Welcome to the crew! :3

pleasure to meet you too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.