• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystique Sylveon

SONADOW! <3
Can I join? ^^;

I'm not actually sure if i'm gay/bisexual...but I support anyone who is. ^^

soo....yeah, I also like yaoi/yuri. ;P

Last edited:

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Welcome to the club sir. You'll fit right in with the rest of us. Any questions about the club can be directed to Willow's Tara. We're generally an accepting group here that rambles on many topics but somehow always goes back to relationship ( or lack thereof) problems. XD

Chili

Boy today was a good day. I was in PE and they had us do the electric slide and I looked so stupid in the video, but I was stupid with my friends. And this may be weird, but... One guy looked really hot doing the dance. And then we did this dance, I don't know what it's called I only know it has "right foot stomp left foot lets stomp." that song, and he was like really good at dancing. I think I'm crushing on him.

Okay, a few announcements about mein life:
An old boyfriend is moving to Norfolk and has offered to let me move in with him if I get kicked out of my house. We broke up on good terms so it should be fine if we lived together.

Jerry, the asexual guy I was crushing on, has forbade me from speaking to Tara, his pansexual ex-girlfriend, after she bullied me whilst not PMSing.

I changed meds again, after I developed a tolerance to the old ones and started showing signs of the side effects (mainly unusual changes in mood/behavior and suicidal thoughts or actions. Yeah...I tried to. I'm sorry.)

I did a Let's Watch of the Pony.MOV series alongside YouTube user NintendoGal55. Check it out on her channel.

And that's about it. (Oh, and I preordered Pokémon Y. Can't wait for October!!! :D)

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Thanks for the welcome!

Also, I have never been in a relationship... xD

*hugs you tightly* Join the club kid, you'll fit in with the rest of us. :s But in all seriousness, my dad's business works with the New York Islanders, so I get to go to free stuff at their home stadium such as a country concert on Saturday. Funny thing is, I'm not a huge country person. But at least I get to be in a luxury suite. :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, hey can't-decide-on-avatar with the adorable signature! Welcome to the club. lol
Breaking news guys: Your life does not end if you're not in a relationship. Get a sh!tload of Cats!
*Sarcasm overload*

7 tyranitars

Been a while guys, been busy with life and such. Anyway, quite a big month for lgbt rights,

Marriage passed completly in Uruguay and New zealand, (new zealand today!) and France is waiting a final vote in the Asamble, which is expected to pass. So April will be quite big :)

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Looking for my team thread I stumbled upon this and I think this is really cool. Nice way for people to open up.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Been a while guys, been busy with life and such. Anyway, quite a big month for lgbt rights,

Marriage passed completly in Uruguay and New zealand, (new zealand today!) and France is waiting a final vote in the Asamble, which is expected to pass. So April will be quite big :)

Its so ironic that the country that has the most supporters still hasn't legalized it nationwide yet. XP But anyways, I'm excited to see which countries make the big step forward next in terms of lgbt rights. :) Anyways, I had a weird experience today. I was looking at myself in the mirror with the new hat someone gave me, when I noticed that I looked a lot like my brother. This is odd because me and my brother had always said we looked nothing alike. It was surreal to say the least.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Toob- Well, many Christians will be disappointed about it, but the non extreme ones (Like really extreme) will still support and be friends with you, you might have to be repaired for them to try and change you, but they won't do it forcefully, from what I know, they ask for prayers and pray that one they will come into Christianity, surprising while people are saying my church is one of those extremes, they don't force their beliefs down your throat.

Was about to come and say that lol, New Zealand has legalized Gay Marriage, oh boy I wonder if they will talk about it at church this Sunday, or even when I am with my friends on Saturday, not really interested in hearing how they think it's a bad idea, I always want to jump into a debate, I do, to tell them my opinion.. But I guess I hold my tongue, it's just if they want to believe they should have a right to ban gay marriage, then let them, they shouldn't legally able to do anything though (Hear that government, legally they shouldn't, legally they have freedom of speech).

Hope you guys don't think I am an idiot or anything, it's just I have made lots of friends since, and I don't want to have to get into a large debate about it with them. I mean one or two already knows and they are both sort of extreme in a way. I hope soon Australia will legalize gay marriage though, no idea what kind of crapstorm that will happen in my church, but if it happens, they can shut up and deal with it/

7 tyranitars

Its so ironic that the country that has the most supporters still hasn't legalized it nationwide yet. XP But anyways, I'm excited to see which countries make the big step forward next in terms of lgbt rights. :) Anyways, I had a weird experience today. I was looking at myself in the mirror with the new hat someone gave me, when I noticed that I looked a lot like my brother. This is odd because me and my brother had always said we looked nothing alike. It was surreal to say the least.

What country are you talking about?

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
What country are you talking about?

I'm talking about the U.s. I guess my assumptions about the amount of supporters was wrong. But if I'm right, thats one of the big ironies of life. XP

Chili

I'm talking about the U.s. I guess my assumptions about the amount of supporters was wrong. But if I'm right, thats one of the big ironies of life. XP

I really do hope we do get our rightful rights. Anyhow, today was very sad.. My guinea pig died and I'm in a lot of pain, it really broke my heart to see him go. Everything I do will be all for him. Everyday I'll think of him. Tearing myself up typing this. :(

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I really do hope we do get our rightful rights. Anyhow, today was very sad.. My guinea pig died and I'm in a lot of pain, it really broke my heart to see him go. Everything I do will be all for him. Everyday I'll think of him. Tearing myself up typing this. :(

824.gif
That's what I feel man. I feel sad now, because my favorite dog might die in 1-2 years. (she's not sick, but shes old). *hugs you HARD* Pets are the ultimate bros/sisses. :(

happinas

fairy~
I join 'cos I liek boyz.
If anyone needs any help or suggestions with anything, I will be available most of the time, so don't hesitate.

7 tyranitars

Are you talking about percentage of the people or numbers? If it is percentage I think my country wins with about 90%

Chili

image.jpg
824.gif
That's what I feel man. I feel sad now, because my favorite dog might die in 1-2 years. (she's not sick, but shes old). *hugs you HARD* Pets are the ultimate bros/sisses. :(

Hugs back* we got a new dog today he's really cute. It was so hard to take a picture of him because he won't sit still!

Status
Not open for further replies.