• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2J

R.I.P #31
I'd like to join.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'd like to join.

Hey, welcome to the club then! Are you LGBT or a supporter? Also welcome to everyone new since my last post as well

@Azure, yea, I swear some people. At times I don't understand how other's think, and what you said proves that. Though, still I just ignore them...

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I'm LGBT and it personally never bothers me when people call inanimate things gay. I have a lot of pride and I choose to believe I'm better than anyone who can't find actual adjectives to describe things. there's nothing wrong with homosexuality and if somebody uses it to negatively describe something else, I pity them and their ignorance.

I wish I could share my mentality with everyone else here, it's such a waste of energy to get angry at somebody else's ignorance. as long as there's no physical damage, save any emotional damage for things like deaths and such. being that angry at something you can't control can lead to all sorts of mental disorders. don't let those things get to you guys.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Jesus F***ing christ, how long has it been since I posted here? I dunno, but I've been hella busy lately. I've moved halfway across the country, been browsing 4chan like crazy, playing a ton of new games, getting ready for school on Monday, gotten an Iphone, and a whole bunch of other stuff. :p But now I'm back and if anyone wants to update me on anything or ask me questions, go right ahead.

Welcome new and old people.

Crappy crap day....let someone who I care about go because they are going through a rough time and need space, fractured my damn knee, and got a reminder of a bully who hates me so much and just wants to see me in pain :(
It's times like this I'm damn glad I live next to a liquor store and bar....sigh

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Welcome new and old people.

Crappy crap day....let someone who I care about go because they are going through a rough time and need space, fractured my damn knee, and got a reminder of a bully who hates me so much and just wants to see me in pain :(
It's times like this I'm damn glad I live next to a liquor store and bar....sigh

losing a love one is very hard, i've been through it few times actually...
bully's have no life, they hurt others just so they can have a reason for their pathetic existence

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aww, Sorry to hear that, DJ. I really do hope everything will turn out all right for you. You deserve that much. <3

R2J

R.I.P #31
I got a message about a deep dark past of a friend...yet I don't care. Its funny how such rumor spread. Take some lyrics from a song for the ones spreading rumors.

I'm tired of talkin' man y'all ain't listenin' Them ol' dirt roads, is what y'all missin'

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well that escelated quickly. Good thing he feels better though

Lightey

Hey guys, I'm a 15 year old guy and I'm bi. Currently, I'm out to all my friends, and none of them seem to really care. They accept me for who I am, and I'm thankful for that. I'm not planning on coming out to my family, just because I don't think the hassle and stuff would be worth it to me, and since I'm bi, I can just marry a woman that I love and no one will ever know! :) But aside from that, I'm in love with my best friend, and he actually knows, but he's straight and has a girlfriend. But he doesn't seem to care at all, so that's good. So that's me. I'd like to join so I have some support when I need it and I can help others :)

Liltwick

Well Lightey, and um.... I think if you can provide us with a nickname Amy I think that would work better. Anyways, I welcome you both to the thread! If you have any questions, just come and ask me (and that goes to the rest of you, I need to be more social... Wait,am I doing something I'm not? Ahh, good old internet). ANyways yea... Welcome to our little corner of angst and joy. Well, more of angst .

Ugh, I have like, 4 more weeks of Summer left. I'm not happy about that at all. I really have to step up my writing game then.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Well Lightey, and um.... I think if you can provide us with a nickname Amy I think that would work better. Anyways, I welcome you both to the thread! If you have any questions, just come and ask me (and that goes to the rest of you, I need to be more social... Wait,am I doing something I'm not? Ahh, good old internet). ANyways yea... Welcome to our little corner of angst and joy. Well, more of angst .

Ugh, I have like, 4 more weeks of Summer left. I'm not happy about that at all. I really have to step up my writing game then.
More social? How much social can you get?

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I'd like to join, I guess.
Can't fathom how I never joined sooner. Probably cause Im only half active in Serebii lately.

Anyway, I'm a 21 year old Bi guy. Out to very few friends and absolutely no one in my family because I hate them enough already and I don't want to further complicate things.
Been with guys and girls already, so I'm 100% of my sexuality (not that I ever really doubted. I was always attracted to girls as per the norm and I've known I was into guys ever since I was 11.) Recently broke up with my gf of 3 years and have taken the "opportunity" (it was anything but that) to focus on guys this time (don't mean to offend girls, but I have to say this: Jesus Christ women are hard to deal with. Seriously, like, you're impossible to not argue with at least once a month. And this ain't a menstruation thing)

Okay, I don't know if anyone else has heard of the whole "Straight Pride" bollocks, but it's a big target of ridicule over on Tumblr. HOWEVER, there have also been legitimate complaints of straight-bashing that are drowned out by people saying "WE HAVE IT WORSE YOUR PROBLEMS DONT COUNT HURR DURR DERP". Case in point, this comment string. Now, after reading it, who do you side with? The straight girl making legitimate points, or the people who are ignoring it and bullying her just for saying that some straight people have problems too?

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Can't fathom how I never joined sooner. Probably cause Im only half active in Serebii lately.

Anyway, I'm a 21 year old Bi guy. Out to very few friends and absolutely no one in my family because I hate them enough already and I don't want to further complicate things.
Been with guys and girls already, so I'm 100% of my sexuality (not that I ever really doubted. I was always attracted to girls as per the norm and I've known I was into guys ever since I was 11.) Recently broke up with my gf of 3 years and have taken the "opportunity" (it was anything but that) to focus on guys this time (don't mean to offend girls, but I have to say this: Jesus Christ women are hard to deal with. Seriously, like, you're impossible to not argue with at least once a month. And this ain't a menstruation thing)
i just wanna clear something, guys can also fight like crazy, my ex and i fought almost everyday, its like whenever something happen a fight gets triggered
then again im gay so i wouldnt know if girls fight more in relationships
Okay, I don't know if anyone else has heard of the whole "Straight Pride" bollocks, but it's a big target of ridicule over on Tumblr. HOWEVER, there have also been legitimate complaints of straight-bashing that are drowned out by people saying "WE HAVE IT WORSE YOUR PROBLEMS DONT COUNT HURR DURR DERP". Case in point, this comment string. Now, after reading it, who do you side with? The straight girl making legitimate points, or the people who are ignoring it and bullying her just for saying that some straight people have problems too?

neither i guess, she wants attention and they want to bully from what i can see

actually after checking the link, yeah im siding with them against her
seriously this is stupid... she make it sound like every homosexual is attacking heterosexuals

Last edited:

Liltwick

More social? How much social can you get?
I guess I can get more social, I don't know actually but I prefer to branch out at timers when most of my friends are inactive of there are other reasons .=.

Okay, well I suppose you guys could call me Amy or IUSA (the initials of my username).

anyways thanks :)

Well then, the acronym it is! Also, it's not a problem, just enjoy your time here on Serebii.

Hey, I've seen you around Alright, maybe or maybe not on GH's profile >_> . Anyways welcome to the club. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Well, I do agree women and men fight a lot more, it's sort of easier with guys, but still.... Anyways good luck!

ALright Kira, you made me go on tumblr, I hate tumblr. Besides that honestly I don't side with neither of them, honestly I can see what she's saying is full of shit, I mean, there are some things that aren't true, or don't do. She did one of those things you don't do. Though the people who are attacking her aren't all right either. Those of who live in America a nation mostly of idiots in my opinion, have something called freedom of speech. Instead of getting all butt hurt they should of allowed her to live with her flawed thinking, since she always will. It's not fair to her honestly to have multiple people basically attacking her from multiple fronts, and even if what she said is wrong, it doesn't mean you have to emotionally ravage her to tell her that. I swear people these.

Anyways talking with an ex who still wants me (and he was the one who broke up with me. GO figure it wasn't because he wanted to end the relationship). I still think of him as a good friend, but nothing else at the moment... Of course I guess this is what I get from telling him I have a crush on someone we both know...

Status
Not open for further replies.