• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
CONFESSION CORNER:

Let me see here. I enjoy seeing others in pain, no matter how severe it is. I loving destruction and am a pyromaniac, but people don't trust me with things. I'm a certified sadist, though not a lot of people know that either. I liek blood but I don't like bleeding for some odd reason. I also want to dye my hair crimson or scarlet, even if I don't like the color read :/. Yea, I can get really violent and angry at times as well.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
oh, i want to add another confession

CONFESSION CORNER

My life is so simple. Nothing really gets to me for too long, and anything that does eventually leaves. I see everyone else's problems, and I think, "why are you so upset? It'll all pass eventually" (not depression or anxiety, but non-clinical stuff). I just go through life like melted butter, and nobody seems to like that, especially my parents.

CONFESSION CORNER

My life is so simple. Nothing really gets to me for too long, and anything that does eventually leaves. I see everyone else's problems, and I think, "why are you so upset? It'll all pass eventually" (not depression or anxiety, but non-clinical stuff). I just go through life like melted butter, and nobody seems to like that, especially my parents.

Are you wishing that you had more serious problems lol?

CONFESSION CORNER

Whoa, you sound JUST like me. I mean, if something were to happen, I just think "it can't be helped" and move on.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
CONFESSION CORNER
I over analyze everything and it annoys everybody including myself. and I wish I was less caring.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Purple hair is not that great >.> For some reason when I was like 16-18 my hair was naturally turning purple and I didn't like it, now it's almost completely brown which is good :)

CONFESSION CORNER
I use being troubled as an excuse to drink and use drugs, but I also do vice-versa. Truth is I'm just a mess and it's all my own fault xD
You'd go blue like cyrus and have that dye soak in your head

CONFESSION CORNER

I have a deal with Sir DJ that he can't stay away from Beer

I'm turning 21 tomorrow, and am currently looking up gay bars to hit up in Norfolk :3

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
CONFESSION CORNER

I have these freaky visions in my sleep that feel like dreams, but a few weeks later I experience the exact situation that was in the vision. This of course stops me dead in my tracks and gives me goosebumps. It's the worst deja vu I've ever had, and it's bothering me like crazy. I don't even believe in deja vu, ESP, or just being psychic in general, yet these things happen fairly often.

Also, I'm extremely self-conscious about my promise to God to stay a virgin until marriage. I feel like people judge me for no doing what they do, but there's a part of me that holds me back from sex. It feels good, but at the same time the peer pressure is ENORMOUS.

You people are scaring me! I'm wondering how many of you are really pyromaniacs and how many of you are teasing. :p

Peter Quill

star-lord
CONFESSION CORNER

I have so much built up internalized-homophobia I'm not even sure that it's healthy!

If there was a pill to make me straight I'd take it in a heart beat. Don't get all presumptuous though and assume it's because I hate myself or something stupid like that. It would just make a lot of things easier if I could change my sexuality, and while I've embraced myself fully, it would still be nice to be able to go through life without having to deal with annoying people who assume **** based off the fact that I'm gay. Like girls who want to be my best friend (even though I'd much rather just **** their brother and steal their credit card), or the fact that people will try and hook me up with "that gay guy I know" without even taking into account that I'm my own human being with my own sets of values and feelings, and gauges of what I find attractive in a person.

Also I really dislke gay people who say "but I wouldn't change being gay because then I'd have to deal with girls". It infuriates me to no end because they just sound like misogynist assholes tbh.

CONFESSION CORNER

I have so much built up internalized-homophobia I'm not even sure that it's healthy!

If there was a pill to make me straight I'd take it in a heart beat. Don't get all presumptuous though and assume it's because I hate myself or something stupid like that. It would just make a lot of things easier if I could change my sexuality, and while I've embraced myself fully, it would still be nice to be able to go through life without having to deal with annoying people who assume **** based off the fact that I'm gay. Like girls who want to be my best friend (even though I'd much rather just **** their brother and steal their credit card), or the fact that people will try and hook me up with "that gay guy I know" without even taking into account that I'm my own human being with my own sets of values and feelings, and gauges of what I find attractive in a person.

Also I really dislke gay people who say "but I wouldn't change being gay because then I'd have to deal with girls". It infuriates me to no end because they just sound like misogynist assholes tbh.

That pill would sell out in record time, and I'd be one of the crazy people who would but 2 just in case the first was a dud.
I also bolded a part of what you wrote that made me laugh andd kinda think the gay stereotype somewhat fits in that instance xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wow, that's ironic.
Im like ruining so. Much. Stuff. At work today. Everything gets broken so easily!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, more confessions. lol
I'm a homophobe towards the stereotypical sassy gays.
I don't know why, but their attitude piss me off Lol

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Pretty much every bi/gay guy I know shares this sentiment, kanima. It doesn't help that a lot of the stereotypes gays and bis have to put up with were not only born from but are perpetuated by those really, really sassy gay guys (think if Taylor Oakley and Joey Gracefa had a lovechild that was even worst than them both) that honestly make us all look bad.
Especially when a lot of them use their sassyness as an excuse to just be plain rude.

These are al valid points.

I will admit, it's one of the reasons I don't like go to gaybars or whatever I mean.

Who likes sweeping generalisations?

I do. It's a bad thing.

Have I said all this already? Anyway,

yes. The b*tchy attitude right?

Yr introduced to them, and they look you up and down, and turn away. And it's like.. Where is the politeness lol.

A guy I knew once said that

probably due to these people, that the gay community is now the antithesis of what it originally set out to be.

But there are communities within communities.. Some are nice.. And there are sassy flamboyant gay guys who are like, real nice. But yeah. All that stuff. Also racism. So much racism. So many hairdressers.

Status
Not open for further replies.