• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is nice to see that we have support, yes.

I was like that in the past. I believe I was in middle school still and I did not want any gay guy talking to me in public because I feared I'd get picked on. But, I matured and I don't care what people say about me and my friends, well I little bit I do. ._. The only thing is I wouldn't want them around my family since they're very homophobic and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if they got hurt because of me.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
I was like that in the past. I believe I was in middle school still and I did not want any gay guy talking to me in public because I feared I'd get picked on. But, I matured and I don't care what people say about me and my friends, well I little bit I do. ._. The only thing is I wouldn't want them around my family since they're very homophobic and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if they got hurt because of me.

i know how you feel. but as i grew up i realized that all the stereotypes were false. my dad is very homophobic he even thinks that AIDS came into existince as a result of homosexuality. it is aactualy a natural part of a mokeys body. so basicaly, aids exists because some guy tried knocking up an animal while visiting africa.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I'd like to hear more about this.

It's

such an interesting topic I think maybe.

It really isn't. I hated myself for years because I was gay and I'm still frustrated as hell because of it. It just makes life a lot harder and my life is already hard enough without needing sexuality and intimacy matters thrown in.

Well, more confessions. lol
I'm a homophobe towards the stereotypical sassy gays.
I don't know why, but their attitude piss me off Lol

That doesn't make you a homophobe lmfao.

Pretty much every bi/gay guy I know shares this sentiment, kanima. It doesn't help that a lot of the stereotypes gays and bis have to put up with were not only born from but are perpetuated by those really, really sassy gay guys (think if Taylor Oakley and Joey Gracefa had a lovechild that was even worst than them both) that honestly make us all look bad.
Especially when a lot of them use their sassyness as an excuse to just be plain rude.

I can't say that I do. The way they perpetuate stereotypes is sort of annoying but at the same time I can't be bothered to care. They're their own human beings, and I can't hate them because they talk and act a certain way? That seems terribly shallow. That and I have to be thankful to stereotypical gay people who actually made society realize that being gay was not a mental illness and whatnot.

Being rude is another thing altogether.

R2J

R.I.P #31

fenniken

fire master
can i join am bi and also a uke

It really isn't. I hated myself for years because I was gay and I'm still frustrated as hell because of it. It just makes life a lot harder and my life is already hard enough without needing sexuality and intimacy matters thrown in.

Wellllllll that's the part that's interesting. Okay maybe not. What I mean is.. Just.. When you / I say 'Yes I'm gay but don't go to gay bars for _whatever reason_'.. Is it because you / I genuinely don't like the 'scene' for legitimate reasons or.. Because we're internally homophobic and at an extreme level, just don't like gay people, even if that includes ourselves, like, unconsciously, out of shame or something?

I think we all know that it's actually the former reason.

But..

It's hard to explain to people,

sometimes.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy who's had to argue for his case that they're not internally homophobic, and that there are just parts of the uh.. 'subculture' that are legitimately just *bad*.

Right?

Why do so many gay guys refer to eachother as 'girls'. I am not a girl. Please do not call me that. No I don't use grindr. Having to say things like this all the time..

R2J

R.I.P #31
Why do so many gay guys refer to eachother as 'girls'. I am not a girl. Please do not call me that. No I don't use grindr. Having to say things like this all the time..

I have no idea, all I know is I can't be around those "types" more then 10 mins without one doing something to piss me off.

Confession Corner
I am drunk as balls, (yay i'm finally 21 loll) so tke what I say with grain f salt
I don't fel lik i'll amount to much. i'm in my 3rd year of comun college andve gotten D's an F's my entir tmie. my parentsn don't giv me any other option tho. it's either go 2 colleg or ur a bum in their eyes, and I hate it.

Confession Corner
I am drunk as balls, (yay i'm finally 21 loll) so tke what I say with grain f salt
I don't fel lik i'll amount to much. i'm in my 3rd year of comun college andve gotten D's an F's my entir tmie. my parentsn don't giv me any other option tho. it's either go 2 colleg or ur a bum in their eyes, and I hate it.

Wow. That is like..

Hillarious haha.

When I'm in that state I can at least spell properly but it's

probably not as funny.

just tell them. whats the point of doing something you dont want to do?

They're conservatives. If I don't go to college and make a name for myself, they consider me a bum. Even though I've been busting my balls at a job for 3 years with no signs of leaving.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Dear lord. More peeps posting when they're drunk. Yippeeee////shot.

what did i just read

ANYWAYS
My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
The world sucks -_-

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
The world sucks -_-

what is the world coming to... religion cant "reform" a gay preson, nor can a pychologist.just stay strong, my friends.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

what did i just read

ANYWAYS
The world sucks -_-

They should trust you to make your own decisions, rather than checking up on you.

There's no way to 'reform' someone, you're either gay or you're not and they should accept you for who you are.

I hope that they come to see that there's nothing wrong with you :)

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~

what did i just read

ANYWAYS
The world sucks -_-

My dad took me to a place like that for a month or two...it was his money, I figure. he still thinks there's something I can do to 'change,' or whatever, but we don't discuss it. Anyways, while I was being 'counseled' by the guy, it sort of cemented my lack of faith in humanity, because the guy is married, and has a daughter, but he's not attracted to women, and all...I mean, he's not miserable, and now that I'm more open towards religion, I can see that celibacy is a thing which could be respected, but it still was foreign to me. Anyway, just as it was his life, it's your's too. Just talk with the guy or whatever, and after a few months, I'd assume your parents will get tired of paying a hundred dollars every other week to 'fix' you (counseling is so expensive, you don't even know)

...I don't know if that's encouraging at all D:

R2J

R.I.P #31
Confession Corner

I need a beer...so I might just steal one from DJ's freg

Status
Not open for further replies.