• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
I know, i don't think i was being hard on myself, per sé, just having a weird week

Like, I met my ex-gay counselor at a restaurant this week, and I wanted to just run up to him, and tell him about how much progress I've made, how much more confident I've gotten, and all, and how much I've GROWN, and that didn't happen, because he was with his family and that's weird. Everyone at my school is interested in things I don't really care about, and a lot of the time nothing excites me. I dunno what's happening, it's just kinda all hit me at once D:

i can relate to this as i live in a place so boring that i can almost call it a dead town, and the people around me only interested in smoking and dcar drifting :/ which is simply boring to me to a point where i wanna pull my eyes and plug them in my ears :p

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I'm the boring one, to them

I really don't have hobbies! My tumblr-blog is my hobby, I guess. Maybe freaky occult stuff? I dunno.. xD

Nyoah

The Dark Azure

I really don't have hobbies! My tumblr-blog is my hobby, I guess. Maybe freaky occult stuff? I dunno.. xD

gaming is my only hobby as i am too lazy to try anything else
although i did try badminton and i loved it but i couldnt do it everyday

Well at the very least, I find both of those things interesting.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
>Hobbies

Well, I really like to write (even if I don't have the time), as it just allows me to give my bottled up emotions an output. I also love to cook, especially sweet things. I have a massive sweet tooth and I've always loved cooking, it's nice and really simple at times. I also like photography, especially of nature. I don't know, but I just like to see parts of the world that hasn't been tainted by humans. I just wish their were more places untainted by our species, since I guess we destroyed this world's beauty. If you guys couldn't tell I'm pretty pessimistic, shy, introverted, and a misanthropist. I don't know... I just feel more comfortable alone or with people I really trust.

Lutino

Hi everyone

I'm new.. i didn't really expect a lgb community here but at the same time im not surprised. Guess it's good to know that i'm not the only socially awkward boy who doesn hang around with other boys but sits at home playing pkmn instead ;p

I actually recently got back into pokemon after 5 -/+ years, and probably the biggest reason is that i was looking for an excuse or way out to escaping the gay scene by throwing myself into pokemon again and im happy that it works. This way i don't have to deal with them because im too busy with pkmn. Kinda sad now i think about it..

#1treeckofan

Um.. Back?
It has been... WAY to long, since I last posted here. Or, on serebii at all for that matter. But with the new X and Y out, why not get back into it. Anywho, within the past couple months, I've been in some nice relationships... But you know, they all ended because in one way or another, they all just hid things from me, that they decided to tell me later on. Furry drama I guess :v But uh... Yeah, it's kinda cool that a lotta people at school know I'm gay, and are perfectly fine with it. Not all know the furry part, but it's whatever lol. But yeah, thats my life update. And hey, if you want my 3DS FC, hit me up with a PM or something and... yeah! ^.///.^ But yeah, single now after about... three relationships that went horribly wrong. Fun stuff x.x

Lutino

How can you go into more than 1 relationship in that short time span? Like, do you fall in love with a different person every month? Falling in love and building a relationship should not be so easy.
You should focus on 1 person and try to work it out with him and not look for a new lover when you breake up. Maybe you should be more serious about it.

7 tyranitars

Hey everyone, long time no see! Seeing some familiar faces and some new. Glad to see the club still going strong ^_^

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
I know, i don't think i was being hard on myself, per sé, just having a weird week

Like, I met my ex-gay counselor at a restaurant this week, and I wanted to just run up to him, and tell him about how much progress I've made, how much more confident I've gotten, and all, and how much I've GROWN, and that didn't happen, because he was with his family and that's weird. Everyone at my school is interested in things I don't really care about, and a lot of the time nothing excites me. I dunno what's happening, it's just kinda all hit me at once D:

You have an ex-gay counselor? As in of the ex-gay movement?

I got pokemon X. I'm liking it, but it's not living up to the hype for me. For one, too few new pokemon. And honestly, the new pokemon weren't that amazing to me. Not like In b/w which imo had some of the coolest pokemon ever.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i got both X and Y, i couldnt resist the urge, my monkey just flew to my hand and dragged me to the shop to buy it
my starter in X was Froakie and Y i choose Chespin but never used it, i used bulba instead

also as for the legendaries, i am in love with Yveltal, i caught a Modest one and named it Demise :D

#1treeckofan

Um.. Back?
It's... rather complicated to say the least. And like, I don't love someone when we first start dating... I like 'em a lot, but as time goes on, yeah, I will love them. My last one I did but he ended it...

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i've always been self-conscious about myself, i hated taking pictures but today i got a bit bored, took few pictures and posted them on my facebook and could never feel anymore confident and awesome about it thanks to some friends

i feel like a heavy weight has been lifted

sorry i just had to share this because im too excited

jbthedelirious

*peeks head in* Hi. Um I'm a lesbian and uh I like Pokemon and I would like to gain entry to your social club (I have no idea how club joining works).

But in all seriousness, Y is awesome. Just got to Cyllage City (college is taking up all of my time), and yeah, so far really loving it.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
*peeks head in* Hi. Um I'm a lesbian and uh I like Pokemon and I would like to gain entry to your social club (I have no idea how club joining works).

But in all seriousness, Y is awesome. Just got to Cyllage City (college is taking up all of my time), and yeah, so far really loving it.

everyone is welcome here, you're automatically a part of the group just by wanting to be part of it! ^w^

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
I had one early on, when I came out. It didn't work out :p

Anyways, I don' have a 3ds, so.. no X&Y for me ^^;

Well I'm glad you're not part of it anymore, they don't really work. All they do is cause repression, destroy self esteem, and create psychological scars. Ex gay is BAD.

@JBthedelirious

If it makes you feel better, I never officially joined. I just sauntered in one day and started posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.