• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
There's a gay couple in a series here, which I am cheering for them to be together. It's because it's shown to be real love, somehow. Love. No kiss, no sex. A relationship between two gays.

Most relationships start at random. As for TV related relationships, their set up. Because people find it entertaining. They may do some shoots to sell the idea. And turn out to be straight after the show ends.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Phone addict....

I can't wait till the day comes when Technology is completely useless. I would how everyone will be when their cell phones stop working? Will they go completely insane? Or actually go out and talk?

not really
been almost a year since i used a phone

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
well i established that my crush and i should not attempt even dating and we should just be friends(rather best friends)
it was hard but it's for the best i guess

How dare you be on at 4am when I am and not say hi </3

pardon me, hello buttons ^w^
what's up

So I decided to be super nice and make my mom a gourmet supper tonight and she's not even home for 8 hours >_>

In other news I've wrapped Super Mario 3D World (amazing game, would recommend any day), I've developed an unhealthy obsession with Conan O' Brian, And I ahd a good cry on my cat the other day when I told him he couldn't move with me (he gave me the weirdest looks the next day). But all is good in the world of DJ ^___^

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm kinda floating around on a pink fabulous happy-cloud these days. Things finally seem to be going my way. and on Monday I'll start on my big School thingy so i'll be done in good time before the deadline.
Also, Miley Cyrus album, Bangerz is awesome! How come I haven't heard of this Divine Music before?

Last edited:

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
^everyone is welcome ^w^

anyway i made it back home in bolton few days ago... the water is cold and the heater is dead....my tvs were stolen. my other bag was stolen(all which i left in my house with the landlord)
this is a complete mess and i cant seem to take a break from all this bad luck T-T
on the bright side i finally had a Reunion with some good friends that i missed so much ^w^

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
It's been a long time since I did much on this forum, let alone said hello to everyone here. I hope you've all been well.

anyway i made it back home in bolton few days ago... the water is cold and the heater is dead....my tvs were stolen. my other bag was stolen(all which i left in my house with the landlord)
this is a complete mess and i cant seem to take a break from all this bad luck T-T

It's such a shame that things haven't been going your way... I certainly hope you encounter some good luck soon, you deserve it!

As for my own news, while a number of things have gotten worse for me, lately I've been feeling a bit more confident in myself and my gender. I've finally gotten brave enough to wear skirts outside of the house, and the fact that my new school is a very accepting place full of people like myself has helped a lot.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Azurewing, I really hope your bad luck turns around. That just sounds awful.

As for me, classes at university are in full swing with this Anarctica weather hanging around. Not fun commuting, I'll say that much. What's weird is I've met a few guys who seemed interested in me over the past month, but a part of me is hoping a girl will. The boys over here seem to be more comfortable being 'out' than girls. Oh, well.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
thanks you guys
stuff around the house been kinda fixed, still so much to do
but i've been more focused on certain people who may or may not be interested in going out with me ;P

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
on the bright side i finally had a Reunion with some good friends that i missed so much ^w^
Omg, hunt the people that stole your TV(s) down! With fire if at all possible. Good to see you get together with other people you like tho, firends are good to have around in crappy luck streaks.

Also, fix your sig. It bugs me that theres a P instead of a B :(

As for my own news, while a number of things have gotten worse for me, lately I've been feeling a bit more confident in myself and my gender. I've finally gotten brave enough to wear skirts outside of the house, and the fact that my new school is a very accepting place full of people like myself has helped a lot.
Be you, eff anyone that can't handle it! Its what I did when I decided to just be out waaay back when.

e:
Can I join? I'm not sure if I'm gay or not but I feel like I'm transgendered.
Depends, did you bring donuts and/or cookies? Chips and salsa work as well but they distract Azurewing for a shorter period of time.

In news around me, I finally got my grandma to say hi back after ~2 years of no talking. So thats progress there.
My brother is back in town for a couple weeks after being stationed overseas for a while, he's as much of a dick as I remember, but hes my brother and he loves me :3

Last edited:

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Omg, hunt the people that stole your TV(s) down! With fire if at all possible. Good to see you get together with other people you like tho, firends are good to have around in crappy luck streaks.

Also, fix your sig. It bugs me that theres a P instead of a B :(
oh pardon me, i havent noticed the P
im going to remove it all together cause im maxed out anyway
but yeah the person who stole the tv is none other than my landlord, **** is going down when he's back

though on a brighter side
i have a date this saturday(?)
im excited to get to know my date, he seems really nice

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sir DJ- That stinks, I once made a roommate birthday breakfast (Chocolate Pancakes) but they were going somewhere, that they could have gone to half an hour later, so instead of sitting for ten minutes and trying the pancakes, they ran off.
Zoe- Welcome!

Hey everyone, how are things going down here?

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Hey everyone, how are things going down here?

Well, this is more news for my friend than it is for me, but it's relevant and I thought I might as well share it nonetheless. I've been helping my friend out with their struggles with gender identity, as it's very familiar territory for me, and my friend finally decided that they were ready to come out and be open about both their non-binary gender identity and their pansexuality. It's been rough for them, but I'm very proud of them for being so brave.

As for me, I've been entirely focused on school for the most part. Hustling and bustling to get my papers done in time has been a bit tough, but I've managed decently so far.

Hello Willow's Tara, long time :)
Good to see you're still alive and kicking.

I've been doing good. My migraines are back and it's so bad my legs and feet are starting to shake. These past weeks have been odd to say the least. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of migraines, DJ. I read somewhere that Migraine pills actually makes matter worse instead of healing, so watch out for that.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
That's great about your friend, Squiddly Dee. I have someone close to me who is struggling with their decision of coming out. Very strict and harsh parents, in a specific sense, and he does not know how they will receive him.

This news isn't directly related to me, but my aunt and her partner of a happy 30 years finally got married. They had to drive out of state, as same-sex marriage is not legal yet in Pennsylvania, but it is official for them and I couldn't be prouder for them.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i think i figured out life
if something good happen to you unexpectedly, the next 2 years of your life will be a living hell of a nightmare
i encountered the one and only, my ex who ruined my life for a whole year the other day
i almost lost 180 pounds because i lost the reciept to my 3DS XL X/Y order AND my best friend is no longer my best friend cause she discovered god...
and that was all just yesterday.... i could go on and on but im just gonna suck it up and figure out why the hell cant i get drunk already, i've had over half a bottle of liqueur and still nothing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.