• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of Vodka. It was my first alcohol when I turned 18, and I love it
So, People have been showing an interest in me lately, which makes me feel good about myself, yay

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Ah, vodka. A lovely thing.

Lately, I've been talking to a few guys that seemed to be interested. Not sure what to make of it, as winter is big sweatshirt season for me, so it's not like I'm dressed up or anything. Last winter for me was when I met a few girls, and it's been a while since I got into anything serious with a boy or girl, so I'm hoping for something.

And as it's been a few weeks for me being on here, how is everyone doing?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wow, Things escelated quickly, and now I have a date for Friday.
any tips for how to act on a date? Kinda haven't ever been on one before...

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
Well, on the surface, the main advice would be the cliche but ever apt "be yourself". Have fun while also trying to make sure the one you are with has fun.

A bit deeper, and I know this sounds weird, but when you bathe before the date, use hot water and, if absolutely needed, a little non-scented soap. Clean well but don't eliminate your own natural scent. Above all, don't use fake scents, like scented shampoos, washes, deodorants, or colognes. You see, you want them to be able to become accustomed and attracted to your own natural scent, not something fake. Everyone has a natural scent, and that's a point of attraction. Smell clean, but smell like you. Scents can interfere with the natural pheromones your body produces.

If you're doing a movie, try to make sure it's got some suspense, but the most important thing is it being a movie you both want to see.

But one of my biggest pieces of advice would be to not be grandiose. If you are anything like me, you wish every time you took a [preferred gender] on a date, you could go to a nice restaurant, maybe a Red Lobster or something, share a bottle of nice wine with them, and then go to a drive in theatre together. That you could make every date the best night they ever had. But not only can that cost a lot of money and create unrealistic expectations for a next date, sometimes the simpler things are really better. I'm not saying a burger at McDonald's, but perhaps going to a little hole in the wall diner with them that you love the food at, or something home-cooked at your place. Maybe go out to a lake and lay out a cloth for an intimate picnic in the evening, holding each other as you watch the sun slowly sink beyond the horizon. Set the standards at you just being you.

It varies a lot, though. Those are just some of my personal findings.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
I've been drunk off vodka before. Granted, it was quite a bit, probably over a dozen shots. First time I drank myself sick. Good times.

I hope things didn't go too horribly, hun. Here's hoping you can salvage it.

Gin is a liquor that goes good with fruit juices. It's made from juniper

i kinda love drinking vodka now because it got me with someone so amazing
i have a date on friday now because i was drunk(when i posted my last post here i was drunk as hell) xD
never have i EVER bonded with a guy this quickly

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
> never have i EVER bonded with a guy this quickly

I have to say when I first read this, I didn't see that first d. Not that I judge. I'm pretty much promiscuous man, in addition of course to my reign as kinkmeister general

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wow, that advice was pretty good and.. Way out of my reach. lol. The plan is going to a cafè at the local mall, actually. lol
And my natural scent smells like death, so I kinda have to do something. But hey, thanks a lot for the advice!

And Azure, wow. It actually took less than a week, as I first anticipated. Congrats

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
> never have i EVER bonded with a guy this quickly

I have to say when I first read this, I didn't see that first d. Not that I judge. I'm pretty much promiscuous man, in addition of course to my reign as kinkmeister general
boned xD oh god you gonna kill me
Wow, that advice was pretty good and.. Way out of my reach. lol. The plan is going to a cafè at the local mall, actually. lol
And my natural scent smells like death, so I kinda have to do something. But hey, thanks a lot for the advice!

And Azure, wow. It actually took less than a week, as I first anticipated. Congrats

if you didnt make me jealous i would've never built the courage to talk to that guy

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I'm sorry but what's wrong with wearing perfume or cologne on a date?
As long as you don't use the whole flask or chose a crappy scent it actually helps.
THe one night where I boned (no D in the middle) both a guy and a girl, in sequence, started with me being complimented on how well I smelled.
Thank you, Axe Apollo aftershave.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
Sacramento, CA, but I'm far from the typical American.

I like a guy to smell like a guy, not flowers or fruit or fake whatever. That's not to say I never use scents. I have a woody, smoky one I use rarely and sparingly.

Also, a lot of people have allergies or otherwise react to them.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well. I have no possibility to get home and fix myself before the date, so I had to drown myself in Axe body spray.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Sacramento, CA, but I'm far from the typical American.

I like a guy to smell like a guy, not flowers or fruit or fake whatever. That's not to say I never use scents. I have a woody, smoky one I use rarely and sparingly.

Also, a lot of people have allergies or otherwise react to them.

Flowers?

Dude... Perfumes don't smell like flowers. Like, at all. Even perfumes that say "Rose Scented Expensive sounding word goes here" smell nothing like actual roses and more like... something that can't be duplicated.

And, again, if perfume allergies were that common, I'd know. 90% of the population here uses perfumes every day and I've yet to meet one persona that so much as knows a person taht has had an allergic attack from someone else's perfume.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
wow, it only took 40 minutes to make the guy who was overly obsessed with me to decided that he wanna go back to his cheating ex
what bothers me most is that just 2 seconds before the date he decided that there will be a second date and a third and on the 3rd he'll ask me to be his boyfriend

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of dates. Mine went... Surprisingly well. I'll leave it at that based on considerate motives.

SilverCharizard

Could I join?

As for me, I'm gay but no one knows.

Glad your date went well.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
Of course you can join, hun. Welcome to the club.

Feel free to share as much or as little about yourself as you wish. It's a safe place, here.

On the scents thing, I'm not saying everyone has such sensitivities. I also was not only referring to perfumes. A lot of hygiene products have artificial scents, like shampoos, soaps, etc. And many, many shampoos use scents of flowers and/or fruits. A lot of soaps carry such scents as well. I prefer to use light, unscented soaps when possible, myself. I also don't use shampoo about 90% of the time, preferring to use things like natural oils, hot water, and sea salt to clean my head and hair. Until I cut it a few days ago, I had decent-length curly hair

SilverCharizard

Of course you can join, hun. Welcome to the club.

Feel free to share as much or as little about yourself as you wish. It's a safe place, here.

Thanks, Hello everyone.

My name is Seth and not that many people know that im gay. Im in to sports at my local High School (soccer) and I read a little, but mostly watch tv. I guess my problem is that i don't act that to gay. My Parents know, but they can't say that there sun is gay. They can't say that word. Other then that not many people know and i don't really know how to "come out" as they say. So, that's me.

On topic, I don't really go for much scents, when it comes to soaps and Shampoos. Ive tried hand loations that have smelled of apple, and it wasn't all bad but i don't use it all the time. I just don't really like those who bathe in those and you can smell them down the hallway before you see them. That's a little to much

Status
Not open for further replies.