• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Whoa. Has been a long time since I had log in Serebii to chat with people. Hi people!

And aaaaaaah how you guys could come out to your mom? Lately I have been wondering what would be the best approach to tell 'em about my (bi)sexuality. It's getting so darn confused lately I don't even know if it is bissexuality or I'm gay. There had this girl which I really liked but has been ages since the last time I got sexualy attracted to a girl. I'm mostly into man but can't see to fall in love or like a man. I had this case happening only once or twice, and it wasn't love per se. Which has been leaving much more confused. I want, I feel the desire to come out to some friends but man all I seem to do is getting more and more confused towards the topic. I know it's a label only but it help us more than not knowing what we are, specifically for people like me. Darn.

And belated gratz to USA for the marriage-thingy! :3

Just spent a week with my guy from across the country. Totally worth the 13 hour flights both there and back. Prolly the funnest and happiest week of my entire life, definitely in my top 3.

I am kinda grumpy that the only decent pictures we got either had him frowning or me with a giantass hickie. But it was still so so so much fun :)

Amaterasu123

He is back, and I am so happy. :D
IMy heart started beating, and I got a little shaky when I saw him. And I got another big hug. <3
Now I feel warm, I laugh and smile.
And I know I should try to get over this, but right now everything just feels so good.

(For those of you who are wondering, I am a heterosexual girl, so I don't really belong here. But I am in love with a friend of mine, who is secretly gay... So this is the only place I can talk about it, and now I felt I had to let it out somehow)

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
No problems, Amaterasu. x)

Nice to hear that, SirDJ.

Sohryu, I blame heteronormativity.

Ok people, I have great news and confusing news.
First, I finally delivered the dissertation for my master's degree, so I got a little more free time to spent on the internet. :b
Then, during the same day (Thursday), something happens...

You probable don't remember one of my failed affairs, but there was that one that happened last year:
Last Friday I had something like a deception.
I spent last week on Rio de Janeiro (for a summer school), and decided to meet a friend from there for the first time. After so much struggle to plan something, the guy wanted to take me to a motel.
WELL, we weren't strangers to each other (and I could say I felt we were really liking each other some months before that) and I knew he was a "sexual" person, so I went ahead and confirmed to meet him at a metro station. I didn't go online until 2 hours before the scheduled time, and when I did I found out he asked confirmation for the SEX part and, since I hadn't replied, he was going home instead.

I was speechless. That was the person I had most chances to be in a relationship with (he even plays Pokémon!), but he just wanted someone to f***. Not cool, but then I went to drink with my mates from the event, so whatever. I just won't talk to him anymore.
Time to search for other guys again. <_<

Well, he didn't talk to me after that as well, and even removed me from FB and all. More than 1 year later, he texts me as nothing had happened. And later that night, he asks for nudes. >_>
See, I know he's not worth my attention, but he had helped me so much in the past. Besides, I got him really frustrated with me on other 2 occasions, so I feel I should give him a chance (but not nudes). Yet he's so promiscuous, dammit! I am confused.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
No problems, Amaterasu. x)

Nice to hear that, SirDJ.

Sohryu, I blame heteronormativity.

Ok people, I have great news and confusing news.
First, I finally delivered the dissertation for my master's degree, so I got a little more free time to spent on the internet. :b
Then, during the same day (Thursday), something happens...

You probable don't remember one of my failed affairs, but there was that one that happened last year:

Well, he didn't talk to me after that as well, and even removed me from FB and all. More than 1 year later, he texts me as nothing had happened. And later that night, he asks for nudes. >_>
See, I know he's not worth my attention, but he had helped me so much in the past. Besides, I got him really frustrated with me on other 2 occasions, so I feel I should give him a chance (but not nudes). Yet he's so promiscuous, dammit! I am confused.

I wouldn't bother with him, just ignore him since it doesn't sound like he would even want a serious relationship, much better people out there that will respect your boundaries and want to start a relationship with him.

Hello all, just popping in to say hi again really, how is everyone doing? I have just been busy doing some writing on novels, and finished Brisbane Comic Con a few weeks ago, now doing the Doctor who Festival in Supanova, have a job trial coming up as well and have been told it's a likely chance I will get it.

Omega Matt

Charagon
Hello all. I would like to join. I used to be bisexual but am now bisensual (though I may swing back). I am a very firm supporter of a harassment free world and defend anyone under threat from the ignorant. I also want to say that if anyone is suffering from depression, please PM me if you need to talk to someone, anyone. Thank you all for your time.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hi all, hope y'all are doing well. Still knocking myself down a peg when I can and such.
Wish hormones had an off switch, would make my life so much easier. After all no one will look twice a me. (I try not to)

mrw-my-girlfriend-breaks-my-heart-so-i-decide-to-read-all-the-harry-potter-books-to-distract-myself_1438725249.gif

Oh wait, I already am

Bananarama

The light is coming
Hello everybody, long time no talk. I haven't posted here since 2013, so I doubt some of you even remember or know me. I've just been very busy.

So how is everyone doing?

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Finally some free time!
Now I'm a master! Not a pokémon one (sadly), but of sciences. :b

I wouldn't bother with him, just ignore him since it doesn't sound like he would even want a serious relationship, much better people out there that will respect your boundaries and want to start a relationship with him.
Oh, so much happened since then...
I tried to be cold for the first days, then I finally reminded him of that day last year. He recognized he was a jerk and apologized. I forgave him. u.u
Then he has been usually very gentle with me, and made me sure to know he wasn't as promiscuous as he sounded, but only felt intimacy with me.
We almost met when he came to my city 2 weeks ago, but he was with a professor who didn't let him go out.
I'm still careful though.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Hey guys :)

Is anyone doing anything special for the holidays? I'm not doing much tbh, I'm just gonna enjoy the time off.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
Y'all probably got no idea who I am. I am known by many things, most tend to call me Slash. I end up doing this thing a lot nowadays where I check in for a short bit, and then disappear into the ether for approximately forever before doing so again. Although off and on, I have been in this group a few years now. Back when we were actually sorta active. Hi everyone!

Hey WT. Long time no see.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Hey guys :)

Is anyone doing anything special for the holidays? I'm not doing much tbh, I'm just gonna enjoy the time off.
Hi~
Christmas in family as usual (although my uncle and 2 cousins will be in NY) and not sure for new year's eve.

I've been meeting this guy recently and we just talk. I'm taking things slowly.
Enjoyable talks?
But that's right, slow and steady, low expectations. =]

Y'all probably got no idea who I am. I am known by many things, most tend to call me Slash. I end up doing this thing a lot nowadays where I check in for a short bit, and then disappear into the ether for approximately forever before doing so again. Although off and on, I have been in this group a few years now. Back when we were actually sorta active. Hi everyone!

Hey WT. Long time no see.
Uh, ok, hello~

So, the guy keeps talking how he would love to come to SP just to see me, wonders why the hell am I still alone, etc.
It's hard to prevent all that praising from affecting me. <.<
I wonder when I'll be able to go to RJ... Maybe new year's? Surely for the Olympic games. >.>

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
well, I went by Kairne for awhile, and Quicksilver before that, I think. Plus I was around ages ago as a different Slash. Like, in 2009 or so. It's complicated. I rarely use SPPf for anything but Anime-Style Battling nowadays, but I'm trying to get into the swing of things better again. There's just not a huge amount of stuff on SPPf I'd even want to stick around for. I only do a couple-few fandoms and ASB is a big part of it for me anymore. I'm almost more of an ASB fan than a Pokemon fan nowadays.

I guess reintroducing myself might help a little. I'm 23, from California. I was raised Southern Baptist (son of a preacher), but I've been pagan for years now and I am a registered druid. I've known I was gay for almost a decade now (mid-2006). I've been in a few relationships, and my tastes veer towards much older men. I am what they call a bear. I live in Arkansas, although I spent about a year and a half in Sacramento recently, which was great (I had a boyfriend there for almost 3 months before I had to leave, and he was actually only a couple years older than me). I smoke and do snuff, and I enjoy drinking sometimes. I like lots of different music, including country, although am not too fond of most rap. I consider myself a country boy. I live in chronic pain and have depression and anxiety issues (last diagnosis was Bipolar Disorder with some psychosis, and anxiety). My favourite Pokemon is Watchog, although that's onlly been the past couple years, and Dewott, Gothitelle, Quilladin, and Ledian are all up there, too. Best Eeveeloution is Sylveon. Purple is my favourite colour.

I dunno what all I should share but that sounds about right.

Hey y'all long time no see. Nice to see some old faces back (Kairne and Flo been like eva). And nice to hear you all are having a really good holiday (well those who mentioned it).

So I am actually kinda destroyed emotionally right now. I was absolutely in love with a guy named JAy, my best friend really. I was happier than I had been most my life. I was going to see him again in January, to look for a place nearby so we could like start a life together (this was planned for months). Then just recently he texts me during work that he needed to tell me something and didn't wanna wait. He'd fallen out of love with me and only saw me as a friend. I was really hurt TBH, and like I'm strong usually I can take ****, but this hurt me. I decided to try to stay friends cause we still are important to eachother.....and we have been friends. But then I find out he downloaded tinder less than a week after breaking my heart and met a cheerleader dude he apparently REALLY likes named Ryan (I hate that name with a passion now). I wanna just like completely end my friendship with him, but I also still value him alot as a person and he cried when I suggested not talking to him anymore. Iunno I feel more confused now then when I did when I came out. Plus there's the fact that I have non returnable tickets to go there in january.......wooooooo. I'm being as strong as I can but **** this is the most hurt I've ever felt.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
Hey Deej. Been awhile.

Sorry to hear about that, hun. There's not much I can really say about that, but that if he was so ready to break it off, it's better sooner than later when you'd started to build a life with him. It sucks, man.

I never really understood tinder. I dunno, I'm on Growlr and recon and a few other places, but they're more, shall we say, specific in tastes. I know the kinds of guys I like, and I know I can find them there. Tinder and grinder and such seem just so widespread in who you can find. Then again, I am a man of specific tastes, so there's that. Just have a cookie and try to forget about him, I guess.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Hey y'all long time no see. Nice to see some old faces back (Kairne and Flo been like eva). And nice to hear you all are having a really good holiday (well those who mentioned it).

So I am actually kinda destroyed emotionally right now. I was absolutely in love with a guy named JAy, my best friend really. I was happier than I had been most my life. I was going to see him again in January, to look for a place nearby so we could like start a life together (this was planned for months). Then just recently he texts me during work that he needed to tell me something and didn't wanna wait. He'd fallen out of love with me and only saw me as a friend. I was really hurt TBH, and like I'm strong usually I can take ****, but this hurt me. I decided to try to stay friends cause we still are important to eachother.....and we have been friends. But then I find out he downloaded tinder less than a week after breaking my heart and met a cheerleader dude he apparently REALLY likes named Ryan (I hate that name with a passion now). I wanna just like completely end my friendship with him, but I also still value him alot as a person and he cried when I suggested not talking to him anymore. Iunno I feel more confused now then when I did when I came out. Plus there's the fact that I have non returnable tickets to go there in january.......wooooooo. I'm being as strong as I can but **** this is the most hurt I've ever felt.

Hey DJ. Yeah, it's been forever. XD

It's disappointing to hear that. Just remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea, and you don't need to be in a relationship with anyone.

Also, my ex's name was Ryan :/

Aegon

I haven't posted here in almost three years, a time during which things were, on the whole, pretty awful. Ireland managed to legalise same-sex marriage this summer, though, so that's something. At the moment, I'm in a relationship with someone. I'm not quite sure that I'm capable of committing to it, so I'm struggling a bit. I'll see what happens. I did get my first kiss – at last – out of it. Attending university has helped me enormously with being more comfortable with myself; I'd much rather be there than stuck at home over the Christmas holidays.

Estellise

peachy
i was going to join this club a LOOONG time ago, but never did because i was very uncomfortable with sharing my sexuality with anybody... so, uh, if you don't mind, i'd like to join the club. i'm a polyamorous lesbian who's struggled with her identity for years. i also am terrible at making introductions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.