• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
How is everyone today? I start school again tomorrow :( but at least I get to see my crush

another monday means another work week and so on :p
thats good you have something to look forward to every day!

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Uggggh yeah.
I had to juggle school, chores, helping cut firewood for my grandfather, help my uncle take care of his deer he got, and other things today.
Not only that but tomorrow I might have the same or more to do.

Anyways I gave this cutie a chance to date, and then he tries to use me.
So I tell him that we wont work if he does that, and is all pi**ed of with me and wont speak with me anymore.
Its like really dude I have enough family drama bull**** to deal with and it doesn't help with you doing pulling this crap too.

I am just sick of drama because right now I feel like I could go to a drama class and be able to replace the teacher.

So anyways I'm like ready for xmas now....

KalosChampion

Your uncle got a deer? I haven't heard of anything like that before. And I'm sorry about that guy, it sounds like he doesn't deserve you. Anyway, I want to come out at school but idk how...

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Your uncle got a deer? I haven't heard of anything like that before. And I'm sorry about that guy, it sounds like he doesn't deserve you. Anyway, I want to come out at school but idk how...
Sorry it was Archery deer Hunting season and he needed my help to get it back, track it basically.It was a rough day that day but now I am ready to Force Feed people the Rainbow of happiness ^.^30 seconds of courage, muster up some for 30 seconds and tell one of your friends, If you get picked on then you have a friend in me who'll shoot rainbow happiness unicorn farts outta my Tankalizer or Witch slap the people who're picking on you or any one else whose gay / lesbian or bi.( Witch slap because Im learning white magick )I wish for everyone to have a Freakin awesome day or night ^-^

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
sorry it was archery deer hunting season and he needed my help to get it back, track it basically.it was a rough day that day but now i am ready to force feed people the rainbow of happiness ^.^30 seconds of courage, muster up some for 30 seconds and tell one of your friends, if you get picked on then you have a friend in me who'll shoot rainbow happiness unicorn farts outta my tankalizer or witch slap the people who're picking on you or any one else whose gay / lesbian or bi.( witch slap because im learning white magick )i wish for everyone to have a freakin awesome day or night ^-^

dude
thats so encouraging
raaaiiiinbooows

KalosChampion

Guys I heard that Mike Pence supports gay children being sent away to camps where they tell them they're worthless and coerce them into committing suicide. I'm so scared

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Guys I heard that Mike Pence supports gay children being sent away to camps where they tell them they're worthless and coerce them into committing suicide. I'm so scared
Oh My God thats horrible.Well I'll protect all you guys and cast some protection spells on you all.They'll have to get through me first, and I'll give them a good Witch slap beat down, plus they'll have to kill me and destory my soul before they hurt any of you.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
There is this guy I'm starting to fall for and (he's super nice and awesome), I feel all bad because even though I'm doing my best to help him through depression and all, he still feels really bad ( to a point where he doesn't want to be around any more ) and I don't want to lose him because well just because I don't.

I really don't know what I can do because as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm ready to cry because I am starting to like like him and all.....

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Re: VP-Elect

The thing with Pence is that while he does believe in conversion therapy, the real kicker is that he has specifically stated a few times that he supports electroshock conversion therapy. It is less that he is Anti-LGBT (which he heavily is don't get me wrong), but more that he is a huge "Religious freedom" advocate (which funnily enough is an issue that politics shouldn't get involved with due to separation of church and state but yada yada.) The main reason these industries exist is that people believe that those who fall outside of the heteronormative bubble are committing primal sins and are going to go to hell or whatever their version of the "bad" afterlife is. So they want to "cure" these kids of their "sickness" so that they can go to heaven or whatever the supposed "good" version of afterlife there is. It's a bunch of bs, don't get me wrong, but there are reasons why people think this way and a lot of it boils down to fear of change. You can't really bring up someone one way and then suddenly expect them to accept something that they were taught was disgusting and wrong (unless they were inherently that way but by the time they truly learn that they already would have denounced at least some things.) Suicide is just the most common result due to the extreme depression, anxiety, fear, and whole other slew of mental illnesses that accompany conversion therapy. You're trapped within an extremely claustrophobic situation and you either are broken or you explode. But, whatever, there's a lot more worrying things that Pence will do, as this is a basic violation of human rights (yet parents are allowed to do this and it magically isn't considered child abuse) and hard advocacy of the ill effects it has on people will (hopefully) cause more public outcry against this type of torture. Though then again 60 or so years ago we were using lobotomies to "cure" homosexuality, among other things, so I'm not too hopefull ^^;

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Hey people, I'm so glad this place is getting activity.
Yesterday was my birthday (but the real celebration is going to happen this weekend) and today I finished my classes activities. Now I'll only have to work for my Japanese classes besides my doctoral's project for a good time!

I'm just going to be honest and admit that I have a crush on Hugh Jackman.
[...]
Well also think I am starting to like Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

Welcome, and...
Good taste!

I style fashion doll hair all the time. With a Monster High Toralei I managed to make a geisha hair style that turned out very well. I am planning on making a custom Kim Chi doll wearing the paper dress minus the gloves using an Asian Made to Move Barbie. All I need is pink baby yarn, lots of paper, purple and white paint, and white Sculpty. I plan on using colored paper for the wig.

Oh, that's pretty cool!

My family wouldn't let me play with Barbies but I was allowed to play with Ken dolls. When I told my sister I wanted a Barbie so I could imitate a couple in love like I saw on tv, she told me no and to put a handkerchief on aKen and have him make out with another Ken and pretend it was Barbie. And she started to wonder why I was marrying them. It was the same with the first gen of MLP toys. I played with them as toys because I saw them as such and I made up stories as I played such as them singing on a stage or getting married. But my sister and cousin made me stop because "they were made for girls only."

That was sad then you worked it out so amazingly then sad again...
My mom (and aunts and gradma) actually allowed me, my brother and my cousin to play with Barbie-like dolls around age 10. My brother had 2 dolls, btw. And I was the only one to be gay, as far as I know (although I would suspect my brother is gay or trans, but now he's on a conservative church and God knows what will happen when I come out to my whole family).

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Re: VP-Elect

The thing with Pence is that while he does believe in conversion therapy, the real kicker is that he has specifically stated a few times that he supports electroshock conversion therapy. It is less that he is Anti-LGBT (which he heavily is don't get me wrong), but more that he is a huge "Religious freedom" advocate (which funnily enough is an issue that politics shouldn't get involved with due to separation of church and state but yada yada.) The main reason these industries exist is that people believe that those who fall outside of the heteronormative bubble are committing primal sins and are going to go to hell or whatever their version of the "bad" afterlife is. So they want to "cure" these kids of their "sickness" so that they can go to heaven or whatever the supposed "good" version of afterlife there is. It's a bunch of bs, don't get me wrong, but there are reasons why people think this way and a lot of it boils down to fear of change. You can't really bring up someone one way and then suddenly expect them to accept something that they were taught was disgusting and wrong (unless they were inherently that way but by the time they truly learn that they already would have denounced at least some things.) Suicide is just the most common result due to the extreme depression, anxiety, fear, and whole other slew of mental illnesses that accompany conversion therapy. You're trapped within an extremely claustrophobic situation and you either are broken or you explode. But, whatever, there's a lot more worrying things that Pence will do, as this is a basic violation of human rights (yet parents are allowed to do this and it magically isn't considered child abuse) and hard advocacy of the ill effects it has on people will (hopefully) cause more public outcry against this type of torture. Though then again 60 or so years ago we were using lobotomies to "cure" homosexuality, among other things, so I'm not too hopefull ^^;

alot can happen in 1 1/2 months
if your capeign has people FEARING FOR THEIR LIVES you probably shouldnt run
this is so much like brain-dead its scary

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
alot can happen in 1 1/2 months
if your capeign has people FEARING FOR THEIR LIVES you probably shouldnt run
this is so much like brain-dead its scary

Yeah it's scary when you have someone like that be given power.

And thanks TT ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.