• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
So lately I've been droping hints to all of my family members to test the waters again.
They all are slowly starting to accept gay/lesbian/transgender people, so I was thinking I could come out of the closet to them....
I am just probably going to what until I am way older before I come out cause the reactions I got were not good so.....
Heh, I try that when I get, but it's really hard to do it without fearing coming out before the planned. Mainly because I barely can stand this final closet anymore. .-.

I'm not sure about that. No one wants me longer than two weeks on average. I'm not being dramatic either. Practically every guy that is interested in me stops talking to me two weeks later and then acts as if I don't exist.
Oh, I know that feel. It really bothers me when they stop replying and all. But idk why I eventually get my hopes again with the next guy.
Always remember you only need you to be happy! It's not just a 'forever alone' motto, but also to remind us abusive relationships are NOT better than being alone.

Hey guys,

I've been thinking things over extremely closely, and I've been having some troubles with my identity lately. I've always been led to think that I was a gay male, but I've never felt comfortable with that. I remember that as a child I would always put my winter jackets on my head to pretend that I had long hair :eek:

Well, I've made up my mind: I know now that I am a transgender woman. This was an extremely intimate confession that I might not be able to go through with in real life, but I felt like someone had to know. I hope that one day the circumstances of my life will allow me to transition, but I'm too worried to do so now because of all the terrifying things that I've heard have happened to black trans women.

Love you all
Aww, congrats on your finding! And be careful indeed.

Growlachu

Wow, this is a wild blast from the past.

I used to post in these forums back in 2008-2010, and didn't even realize that I'd posted about being queer back then. It's pretty far back (a couple hundred pages back), but it was a nice little trip to see my thoughts from back then.

I guess I wanted to say that I'm really glad this community exists on a pokemon forum, because it helped me figure out who I was before anyone in my real life could do the same.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Hey there! As you can see in my sig, I'm pretty blatantly lesbian. Is there a club for trans/non-cis people too? ^^;; lovely to meet you all btw - hope that you're all doing great!!
I'm a lesbian demiromantic demigirl & I love diversity ♡ all of you are valid and wonderful, keep on doing what you're doing!!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I'm going to try Drag performance one of these days and perhaps get on Rupaul's Drag Race. If I make it to Snatch Game, my celebrity will be none other than Yoko Ono. I could pull it off considering I'm Asian and Yoko has a voice easy to imitate and she is pretty campy. I even have a joke about how money broke up the Beatles. I told it to a local drag queen and she started to laugh hard and said that it was really good.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Heh cool dude :)
I use to be able to mimic any voice I heard and scare the stuff outa my family and friends when I'd sneak up on them and start speaking like Golem or somethin. * giggles *
Though apparently my late ( Uncle I guess youd call him ?) Leo could never be snuck up on to even though he was Blind and stuff, also an excellent mimic too. ^.^

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Happy new year!

Hey there! As you can see in my sig, I'm pretty blatantly lesbian. Is there a club for trans/non-cis people too? ^^;; lovely to meet you all btw - hope that you're all doing great!!
I'm a lesbian demiromantic demigirl & I love diversity ♡ all of you are valid and wonderful, keep on doing what you're doing!!
Welcome!
For all purposes, we kind of treat this thread as "The LGBT Alliance club" (I wonder if it can be edited...).

So, I found a guy on one of those apps and later I found out he used to attend to the church I went few years ago!
I was so excited like "it's clearly a signal we should be together", so I forgave him not showing up on our first date (it turns out he was bitten by a spider o_O), then I forgave him not replying if he could go to our following date (it seems he was way too busy the weeks before Christmas), then we scheduled another date right after Christmas. He didn't show up, he didn't open my messages on cell phone, he didn't answer my phone calls. So I did my shopping, went away and finally gave up. (The little prank still included me in a mass new year's message, but I didn't reply u_u). No messages from him since the 26th...

Oh, and I finally subscribed to a gym in my neighborhood, since some orthopedists suggested some workout for my posture. Muscles in pain since Tuesday, lol.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Omg omg omg OMG!

My girlfriend who wants to go trans had found a friend who's into her and when she said she was into me, he got upset and well.... but now She Told him bout me I think so now he's into me and we're now in a three way relationship.
Omg Omg Omg.
I'm like happy and shocked at the same time cause I've never done this and felt so happy and content.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Yeah Im like still in shock cause I had wondered if it was possible to do it and nnow like wow

We are all going to college and so were going to rent an apartment nerby our college and split the rent and stuff.
We already have a deal worked out, I clean and orginize( cause I volunteered and love to do it anyways) while they work on cooking and another that I forgot atm.

So she's Pan and He's Pan as well (but leans more to guys though, and since shes going trans...)
its like, I still cant wrap my head around it.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Have a little faith , tell your self that anything you want will happen. Actually truly believe it will happen and then with time and patience. Bing Bam Boom.
New Life. =^.^=

Captain Jigglypuff

I have an idea of how I can be entertaining if I become a drag performer. I will use hand fans as part of my routine in a form of a dance. I think it'll work nicely to some songs to lip sync to such as Donna Summer's Hot Stuff.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I have an idea of how I can be entertaining if I become a drag performer. I will use hand fans as part of my routine in a form of a dance. I think it'll work nicely to some songs to lip sync to such as Donna Summer's Hot Stuff.

oo that'd be awesome! If ever you record any of your practice performances, I'd love to check them out and let you know how I feel! (I'm a nice critique :p)

Captain Jigglypuff

oo that'd be awesome! If ever you record any of your practice performances, I'd love to check them out and let you know how I feel! (I'm a nice critique :p)

My idea is to incorporate martial arts and my Asian heritage into Drag in a unique and entertaining way. I'm pretty sure no drag queen has done that yet.

Captain Jigglypuff

I found this cool glass ring that fits me and is my drag style. I also found some cool bangles and a hot pink beaded necklace at Goodwill yesterday that scream 80s retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.