• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
May i join this club? I'm a gay male who has came out to my friends but not my family because i know how they will be so i wanted to wait until i get my own place. But i would like to join and have more conversations with people who will understand please and thank you :)

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
May i join this club? I'm a gay male who has came out to my friends but not my family because i know how they will be so i wanted to wait until i get my own place. But i would like to join and have more conversations with people who will understand please and thank you :)

Sure welcome ^.^

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'

of course!
welcome

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies

Welcome!! Everyone here is lovely & supportive & we all want to help you & talk to you xx c:

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Thank you all very much :) its nice to have people who understand some of the struggles i deal with. The world needs more kind people like you all.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Thank you all very much :) its nice to have people who understand some of the struggles i deal with. The world needs more kind people like you all.

It absolutely does but.....
Well one step at a time :)
People need some one to listen to them every once in awhile :D

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I found a nice sparkly dress that fits me yesterday and a necklace that looks great with it at Goodwill. Now I need black heels to match.

Captain Jigglypuff

Goodwill is a nationwide thrift store franchise. You can fiind practically anything there in various conditions.

Captain Jigglypuff

I've found NIB stuff at Goodwill before. Shopping there is like a treasure hunt. Sometimes you geet great stuff and other times you wind up with nothing.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I've found NIB stuff at Goodwill before. Shopping there is like a treasure hunt. Sometimes you geet great stuff and other times you wind up with nothing.

Heh treasure hunts are fun for me.

I can recall when I wore my moms shoes and pretened to be a girl, just to be funny.....
My mom knew and just played along with me back then.....
If I were to do it now, OMG it would not be good...

So I know ive been off and on with my GF and Bf, but I am sticking to them cause like no matter what we say to each other, deep down we still love each other.
But I have to admit it does hurt when they say " oh night (me) love you etc."
and then like afterwards im talking to my other, and outta the blue they say somethin.
and its like " you went to bed, why are you back etc."
turns out He and She talk alot more with each other then He does with me.
I know why and wont say here but * sighs* sometimes I wish for more than two to three word replys....
Sorry........but I need to get it out........

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'

I can recall when I wore my moms shoes and pretened to be a girl, just to be funny.....

So I know ive been off and on with my GF and Bf, but I am sticking to them cause like no matter what we say to each other, deep down we still love each other.
and then like afterwards im talking to my other, and outta the blue they say somethin.
I know why and wont say here but * sighs* sometimes I wish for more than two to three word replys....

thats.what.this.thread.is.for.
getting it all out.
if I were you I would talk to them about this

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member

I don't really wanna be the barer of bad news but this doesn't exactly sound like the healthiest relationship, especially considering it just became polyamorous somewhat randomly. In all honesty I would talk to them but as with all relationships your health (mentally/peace of mind wise) always comes first. I mean you're also like, what, sixteen? Relationships can still be somewhat petty and confusing at that point in your life. Heck, I remember my sixteen year old boyfriend; talk about emotional abuse before I really knew what the term meant. Basically all I'm trying to say is, take care of yourself and if you're not happy it's time to make some changes.

---

Anyways, I haven't posted in this thread in like... idk fiveish months. I recently celebrated my one year with my boyfriend (actually, yesterday was our one year and two months if we're being specific.) He's great, as always. He's been helping me watch the movies for class that I have to watch but am way too much of a sensitive crybaby to watch alone and he's been sitting on the floor next to me for hours while we play Stardew Valley. He's the best.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Pah tell me about it...
Anyways I um will work something out..
I kinda had to grow up fast and only now am being able to enjoy things like, well everything.

Sorry though you guys....I feel bad when I open up about things..I um cant help but feel like I burden others

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Pah tell me about it...
Anyways I um will work something out..
I kinda had to grow up fast and only now am being able to enjoy things like, well everything.

Sorry though you guys....I feel bad when I open up about things..I um cant help but feel like I burden others

don't feel bad! no one will comment if they don't want too :) I hope things turn out well for you, sometimes it's so hard to see things when you're on the inside compared to the outside. Is there anyone else who isn't in the relationship but close to you guys who may be able to let you know how the relationship appears who isn't biased?

Also I find it's way better to say "thank-you for listening to my problems" instead of saying "sorry for burdening you with my problems" just it sounds more appreciative and less self deprecating.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
don't feel bad! no one will comment if they don't want too :) I hope things turn out well for you, sometimes it's so hard to see things when you're on the inside compared to the outside. Is there anyone else who isn't in the relationship but close to you guys who may be able to let you know how the relationship appears who isn't biased?

Also I find it's way better to say "thank-you for listening to my problems" instead of saying "sorry for burdening you with my problems" just it sounds more appreciative and less self deprecating.

Well thank you , all of you for listing.(Bad habit I need to break )

Yes and no, there is friends that She tells neary everything to, but I dont know them and don't have anyone all of us know.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Well thank you , all of you for listing.(Bad habit I need to break )

Yes and no, there is friends that She tells neary everything to, but I dont know them and don't have anyone all of us know.

Ensuring you have friends outside of your relationship is very very important. Even a family member you can talk too, to bounce ideas back and fourth and to get an outside view or a second opinion on things. Just to ensure that you don't normalize any unhealthy relationship habits.

Although I personally made the mistake of going to my sister with a relationship problem in the beginning of my relationship, and now she won't even look at my boyfriend (she's a ***** who holds grudges longer and harder than anyone I know and apparently cares about me too much?), so also choose carefully with that. We've been dating for over 2 years now... My mom though knows everything and has helped me through it all, never judging my boyfriend at all and she helps by being there for him too now. It's a weird world!

Status
Not open for further replies.