• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I will find some one to talk with about this.
And Im confronting them now about this stuff.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
And never forget you always have us here :D <3 (I love all my fellow serebii users even if I end up arguing with them at some points)

I wont ever cause like this is the only place I have friends :)
I greatly appreciate every friend I make because I know what its like to be alone for Years and so :D

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
We worked it out now, Thank you guys very much for listening and offering advice.
Idk how I would do stuff without you helpful people so again thank you very much :)

lilcipher

bi & ready 2 di
I suppose y'all should sign me the f up because hoo boy am I bi. More bi than a Backstreet Boys song.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I think I could use some advice, or feedback at least.

My boyfriend got a new job and he works 3pm to 10pm everyday. I work 730am-4pm everyday. It now feels like we don't see each other very much since our schedules are all messed up. He started mid January so it hasn't even been that long. I'm a bit worried though now. My boyfriend likes to tell me a lot about his day, no problem with that as I get to hear all about his day and I like to share my days with him. I'm locked up in an office by myself so I really don't talk to anyone. My boyfriend's job is full of good looking sales people and he seems to get along with all of them. So he tells me all the stories and sometimes he goes into detail about random things and things other people talked/did.

He also likes to be very open with me, so he has told me how his friend let him know that there is this guy at work that he bummed a smoke off, that is into him. It always bugs me when others like him, im not sure if it's silly but I almost wish he didn't tell me. But obviously I'm happy he can tell me these things and I do my best not to act jealous or weird about it. I let it bug me so much this time though and my boyfriend and I had a bit to drink the other night and he passed out, so I ended up reading his fbook msg with the friend who told him that there was a guy that liked him, and the way she said it made me even more bleh about the whole thing. She kept saying how he wants my boyfriends "d" and sent memes to my boyfriend of people doing the blow job motion and all my boyfriend would say was "thats weird i didnt know he wanted the d, idk why he'd be into me" and I just wish he would have said something more defensive. My boyfriend and I haven't really done much lately in bed either and he called me boring one night when we were having a fight (since he has really apologized for and felt bad), but i still can't help but feel off. When I brought it up again he switched the topic really fast. I'm probably being really dumb, but I'm thinking of going to his work and spying on him during his lunch because he always says he is hanging with his one friend on lunch but i cant shake this. Maybe it's the effects of being called boring in bed that is making me crazy and hurt. I know if I go spy on him at work I will have to let him know that i did it and that I was untrusting which I know will hurt him even more. I really want to watch him on his lunch break though...

Am I being crazy? Should I just drop it and trust him fully?

DracosWulfgar

what ever........

My boyfriend got a new job and he works 3pm to 10pm everyday. I work 730am-4pm everyday. It now feels like we don't see each other very much since our schedules are all messed up. He started mid January so it hasn't even been that long. I'm a bit worried though now. My boyfriend likes to tell me a lot about his day, no problem with that as I get to hear all about his day and I like to share my days with him. I'm locked up in an office by myself so I really don't talk to anyone. My boyfriend's job is full of good looking sales people and he seems to get along with all of them. So he tells me all the stories and sometimes he goes into detail about random things and things other people talked/did.

He also likes to be very open with me, so he has told me how his friend let him know that there is this guy at work that he bummed a smoke off, that is into him. It always bugs me when others like him, im not sure if it's silly but I almost wish he didn't tell me. But obviously I'm happy he can tell me these things and I do my best not to act jealous or weird about it. I let it bug me so much this time though and my boyfriend and I had a bit to drink the other night and he passed out, so I ended up reading his fbook msg with the friend who told him that there was a guy that liked him, and the way she said it made me even more bleh about the whole thing. She kept saying how he wants my boyfriends "d" and sent memes to my boyfriend of people doing the blow job motion and all my boyfriend would say was "thats weird i didnt know he wanted the d, idk why he'd be into me" and I just wish he would have said something more defensive. My boyfriend and I haven't really done much lately in bed either and he called me boring one night when we were having a fight (since he has really apologized for and felt bad), but i still can't help but feel off. When I brought it up again he switched the topic really fast. I'm probably being really dumb, but I'm thinking of going to his work and spying on him during his lunch because he always says he is hanging with his one friend on lunch but i cant shake this. Maybe it's the effects of being called boring in bed that is making me crazy and hurt. I know if I go spy on him at work I will have to let him know that i did it and that I was untrusting which I know will hurt him even more. I really want to watch him on his lunch break though...

Ahh hmm well I say you should give him the benift of doubt, keep cautious though cause gut feelings are right sometimes
And hello MM

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector

Obviously the change in work schedule is going to take some getting used to.

In the mean time, try to be more trusting. Don't go snooping into his conversations without permission, but don't leave yourself completely in the dark. Don't be afraid to share your feelings and ask questions. This should be the person you trust most and he should be willing to ease your concerns. You just have to make sure to communicate them.

Zephraxe

I would tread carefully. It is important in situations like this to not let your emotions cloud your judgement, otherwise you risk making things worse. I would suggest talking to your partner and being open with your feelings in the most calm, collected manner you can manage. If he is open about his daily life when you're not around and his own feelings, then I'm sure he will appreciate your openness with your feelings. Communication is key to a healthy and happy relationship.

And I must say, spying on him at lunch is the last thing you want to do. It will only hurt what you two have, even if he never finds out.

-

Also, hi people. This is my first time posting in this thread even though I've been on this site for several years now. :p

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
When I become a drag performer, my catchphrase shall be "Never mess with a drag queen! Especially if she's a second degree black belt."

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Thank-you guys for the advice. I needed to vent and clear my head, you're right. I can't talk to anyone about this because if my friends or family know I'm having weird feelings about it, then they'll have weird feelings and it'll all be awkward. All I know is I need to take a step back and really think the situation through. Or not think too much about it. I think we will be together forever (cliche I know) so I need to start trusting fully now. Thanks guys, I would have done something stupid if I had no one to talk to.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Thank-you guys for the advice. I needed to vent and clear my head, you're right. I can't talk to anyone about this because if my friends or family know I'm having weird feelings about it, then they'll have weird feelings and it'll all be awkward. All I know is I need to take a step back and really think the situation through. Or not think too much about it. I think we will be together forever (cliche I know) so I need to start trusting fully now. Thanks guys, I would have done something stupid if I had no one to talk to.

^^
This whole club is about getting it out.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I seem to be a natural for Drag. I can put on make up pretty well without it looking either too mess or really trashy, I know how to coordinate colors and accessories very well, and I can walk in heels quite easily. Easily enough to go down two flights of steps without tripping. I also can lip sync several songs pretty well.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Cool Captain Jiggly.

Well......She split with us......
I dont know if He is gonna stay but she changed.........
She changed....after our last incendent she just left for 8 days purposely not talking to ethier of us because she planned to dump me and take him......
big blow out between us and then she came on less and less until last night we had the bigest blow out ever...........
Now They are splitting and Im spliting with her as well.

Oh well

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Cool Captain Jiggly.

Well......She split with us......
I dont know if He is gonna stay but she changed.........
She changed....after our last incendent she just left for 8 days purposely not talking to ethier of us because she planned to dump me and take him......
big blow out between us and then she came on less and less until last night we had the bigest blow out ever...........
Now They are splitting and Im spliting with her as well.

Damn though I feel like the song " HOT'N COLD" wby Katy Perry.
Im just sad but not heart shattered because she broke it and never really fixed it with me........
Oh well

I'm sorry to hear that happened, Wolfie...
What I would suggest you do is try to talk about how you want to move forward with you boyfriend. He might yet still stay with you.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I bought a mini skirt from Goodwill that is black lace and buying two more dresses this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.