• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Yesterday, i was having troubles with my obsessive love for korrina. It seems things WILL work out now, though. My love for her is something special; Love can't be a bad thing. If it turns out, though, she isn't working for me anymore, i may have to let her go. But i do feel very happy when i think of her and see images of her still^^

I may post my blingee account in this club sometime so people can see all the ones i did of her, and see how much she really means to me.

The troubles i have been having, btw, seem likely related to my autism. Though some of it was wanting to try certain activities due to my fondness twards Korrina. I still don't feel so open talking about it yet, though. But i may get more into detail later.

For the record, i feel like sharing some cute pictures of her in this post. So here we go:
http://pa1.narvii.com/6131/3902dc930a5cb24e08505f73f09c7ed4dfb36a92_hq.gif
awwww :3 also the banner to my new forum (which i won't be advertising in my sig anymore) is this image.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...onytail.png/revision/latest?cb=20160129200343
This one is hot and very beautiful x3
http://img06.deviantart.net/13ef/i/2013/353/a/6/korrina__pokemon_xy__by_mzrz-d6yj4pr.jpg
An old av on my new forum. I really like this one :)
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2wK4PBzKOiQ/maxresdefault.jpg
D'awwww kawaii...<3
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cb/22/17/cb2217dff2d21de30cd2f8cf56b91a4b.jpg
Very hot. Also, 'handsome' to me, in a way :3 x3
and
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/f3/22/f4f322cd7bf37de08e1f1bf581378cd0.jpg
This'll be the last one i post. A fan art of her, in her pajamas again, and its very hot looking too :)

EDIT: Neat i made another post here o.o

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
My first show as a drag performer is on Sat.

LadyTriox

Good luck to you and have fun Jiggs! :D

Also, my crush on korrina seem's to be a really happy thing again. Though i worry about having nightmares about her :< a little...like, i keep thinking i'm gonna have a morbid dream about heaven or hell and she'll be in it and then my mom will tell me i can't like her anymore o_o;;

Having a hard time going back to sleep due to that. Hopefully when i get all my chocolate tomarrow it'll help with this; chocolate has a way of calming me down now XD Also, its not like I HAVE to TELL MY MOM MY DREAMS....o_O;; i duno what i'm so worried about.

My forum for korrina also has 11 members now.

Also the song "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay?" played in my head yesterday while i was out since its hard for me not to talk about her...XDDD even though i know i can't in public as it may freak some people out seriously o_O;; This IS the usa i live in...lol....

EDIT: Oh and i was finding real females attractive in some magazine i was looking at too o.o in the past, i really just liked girls in fiction....sooo thats interesting in and of itself o.o

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
My first show as a drag performer is on Sat.

that's awesome! are you going to record it so that you can see what you do well and what you want to work on?? or just to have fun?

Good luck to you and have fun Jiggs! :D

Also, my crush on korrina seem's to be a really happy thing again. Though i worry about having nightmares about her :< a little...like, i keep thinking i'm gonna have a morbid dream about heaven or hell and she'll be in it and then my mom will tell me i can't like her anymore o_o;;

Having a hard time going back to sleep due to that. Hopefully when i get all my chocolate tomarrow it'll help with this; chocolate has a way of calming me down now XD Also, its not like I HAVE to TELL MY MOM MY DREAMS....o_O;; i duno what i'm so worried about.

My forum for korrina also has 11 members now.

Also the song "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay?" played in my head yesterday while i was out since its hard for me not to talk about her...XDDD even though i know i can't in public as it may freak some people out seriously o_O;; This IS the usa i live in...lol....

EDIT: Oh and i was finding real females attractive in some magazine i was looking at too o.o in the past, i really just liked girls in fiction....sooo thats interesting in and of itself o.o

I'm glad the crush is on the positive for you :) well if you would like, you could adopt a WAY BETTER religion that doesn't judge people and make them feel like complete **** for not being exactly how they would like you to be :p Like I loosely identify with pagans, very natural and loving, although rotten apples can ruin a whole bunch, which I have yet to meet.

Ooo it seems like your sexuality is evolving :D the one awesome thing about sexuality is how fluid it is in everyone and that we do evolve with it.

So a little about my life: I have decided to join the Canadian Air Force as a Aircraft Weaponry Technician with my boyfriend. We both need to go through a boot camp and develop some discipline as well as other basic life skills. Right now, he doesn't have a job, and I'm barely content at mine. Not to mention I'm no longer interested whatseover in the Accounting field. We keep mooching off our families for money, I can't stop smoking, and he can't stop drinking. So it'll be good to get these away from us. My sister doesn't like my boyfriend due to mistakes he's made in the past but we've gotten through it and I'm just as much to blame. My sister won't accept it and now I can never be as close to her as I once was and can't trust her,which also makes me incredibly sad. We will get a free education and good salaries and the fields we're both interested in just work on the aircrafts instead of actually being on the field. So I'm incredibly excited. Also who wouldn't want to be a weaponry expert in an age where every country seems to be threatening Nuclear bombing.

LadyTriox

I have christian friends who accept me :) On the internet, anyways. It seems the net is filled with kind, accepting people, really o.o Though i have met bad apples too. Although its hard to say if they were really that: as i used to take pretty much ANY negative topic twards me as bullying, or something like that? If anything, i've likely met mostly nice people online. Especially on this place :)

Paganism is interesting. Nature is really a neat thing to get close to.

My mom was brought up christian but when i told her 'christians think gays are sinners and should be in hell' one time she said she NEVER has heard of that before or it just wasn't talked about when she was a kid o.o She also told me i should forget that very type of thought. She actually think's my crush on Korrina is related to my 'finding myself', as Korrina is also female, like me. I found that an interesting comment from her. :) I think theres things korrina does that i'm not so sure i wanna try myself, lol. Like her rollerblading...i think i'd be nervous trying something like that myself :p ehehehe. I do admire her cheeriness, though. I feel i could copy something like that.

What my counselor said about my crush on her yesterday was interesting too. She said i have things in common with her, and things not in common with her, and that would make for a 'healthy relationship'. Something like that. She also mentioned that Riku (my former crush for YEARS, and is male) is like my 'comfort crush', and Korrina is like a new experience to me that may help me adjust to the changes in the world. Something like that. It was also interesting to hear.

I wanted to make a post in this club about black and white thinking and 'duelistic' thinking, but i'm not quite sure how to type it out right now. It may of made for an interesting read, though. In the end what matters is LOVE. Love shouldn't be black and white.

jnshucker12

Hi Trioxhydre. Nice to see you have had mostly good experiences online.

Will message you. I am autistic too, and have an obsession with Harley. Lol.

LadyTriox

Hi Trioxhydre. Nice to see you have had mostly good experiences online.

Will message you. I am autistic too, and have an obsession with Harley. Lol.
*high five's* I have a forum themed around korrina now and if you like i could pm you the url so you can join it :)

I remember Harley. He sure was hard on May, lol^^;; You do mean Harley from Pokemon, right?

I looked at an old photobucket of mine tonight and the only lesbian crush i seemed to have images of in there was my old crush on Rika from Digimon Tamers, which i had at age 17. Though i also had a random image of Natalie from Ape Escape in there too. I'm not sure i was attracted to her when i added that image, though. But i defenetly found it attractive seeing it now :p

However i think i've liked misty and may too as a teen before rika but deneyed it. Likely due to religious ideas in my head, maybe...i really don't know, but i don't care about that type of thing like at all anymore.

I've seen that my crush on korrina has been helping me a lot anyways. That should account for something.

I like other girls besides korrina in fiction. Most of them seem to be from My Little Pony Equestria Girls (i'll list who i seem into from there: Human Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, 'Sci-Twi' *aka 'human world twilight sparkle'*, possably all three of the dazzlings, some of the girls from Crystal Prep, and possably more).

I found this new celebrity i saw on tv yesterday that was female attractive too :) And I told my brother xD

I wonder if a relationship with a female irl would work for me better than a male, its hard to say though. But i do seem to like how friends of mine rp korrina for me o_O so far only male friends have rped her, though. Though i tried rping her by myself sometime tonight. It didn't turn out so badly...
I think i got her general additude down okay. I have watched her arc several times, so i think i could get the hang of her. I think a lot of the rps friends did were more true to her game personality than the anime one? maybe. its...a little hard to tell. I guess i'm just blinded with infatuation still? for now...o_O;;

Its fun to mention her over and over in this club. And how deep sexuality is as a whole. It seems i want a relationship where the other person is someone i want to 'care' for, possably? Which may or may not be more forfilling with a female. Girls tend to be more 'cute'? I duno. It was just a random thought that came to my adorable head, i guess. I pmed a friend on my forum all about it though. Said pm was deep and interesting. May try to re read it for better detail on what i said sometime...

I also don't seem interested in having 'kids' or possably pets in a relationship. I just want it to be me and my partner. Maybe. To me, though, it seems like what would suit my personality. I don't know?

Its all a little confusing. ^^ Still generally adjusting to how my feelings and sexuality is evolving overall, i guess.

And even before this year my mom has stated several times i may 'work' better with another girl than a guy. It was always interesting to me that she said that. Maybe she know's me better than i may know myself...

Captain Jigglypuff

Well the drag show was a success. I helped raise $359 for the church that was holding the event for their young adult group's Pride stand. They want me to come back when they do another show. The guy that told me about it was also very nice.

LadyTriox

Well the drag show was a success. I helped raise $359 for the church that was holding the event for their young adult group's Pride stand. They want me to come back when they do another show. The guy that told me about it was also very nice.
That sounds really cool :) I'd like to hear about some of the outfits you people were wearing during this show^^

I'd list some of my other female attractions before i got into korrina but i'm not so sure i want to at the moment. I guess some are a little hard to type down around my brother; duno why, really o_O anyways he's on the computer next to me right now XD

I did make this one male character up when I first had female attractions that was like the girliest guy EVER though. I thought he was pretty hot, too XD He wore long light pink hair and loved wearing dresses^^ just like me. Oh...and.. My hair isn't light pink though :p Its brown lol but I DO love wearing dresses 8D

My second generation (of mine) Pokemon character named "Mika" was made around this time too. I think I based her hair style off cynthia's a little, since i recall d/p also being out at the time; though her hair was black rather than blond. Actually, her whole outfit was pretty cynthia ish XD I think cynthia's pretty cute too really...

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Congrats on the drag show and raising money Jigglypuff! That's super awesome :) I've only seen drag shows at a bar and it's harder to get the full picture so i bet a church drag show would be awesome :)

it's really nice to see your situation going well Trioxhydre :D a few notes! Rika is so cool, I get really excited when people bring up digimon on here :p Do you watch digimon or anything still? Idk if I've seen you comment in the digimon thread yet! Also I like how you think as weird as that may sound. You're so positive while exploring and I think that's a really wonderful trait as a lot of people are very afraid of change it seems!

Today I finally quit my job, well I gave my notice. I have to stay for another month and help train a new employee and everything but that's okay and I'm very excited about this. I wasn't happy being there everyday and I felt so exhausted on my own free time. My boyfriend can only seem to land part time jobs that he doesn't want because I work full time, so our schedules would clash, and this helps that. I can live off EI for a bit :D but I'm going to start a bookkeeping company! I realized my job was sucking the passion out of what I really want to do, and that is to be an entrepreneur!

I haven't told my boyfriend yet though and I'm pretty nervous, he kept asking me to keep it so I'm not sure what he will say :S

LadyTriox

I have a lot of female attractions i think i wanna post in this club sometime but as i'm feeling under the weather i may edit them in this post later.

I have difficulties with change too. I'm on the autistic spectrome :)

http://pm1.narvii.com/5750/d1358f0a4974bd4a11aa876ae5c9ae93fb144c65_hq.jpg
http://pa1.narvii.com/5717/1089fedf60a4204c68370a92bbd1e55e9deb072f_hq.gif
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...clothes.png/revision/latest?cb=20160122184125
^ Posting some Korrina images 'cuz i can :U

I felt happy looking at a drawing of me and her holding hands irl earlier. Its just so cute^^ I kissed it a few times too >///<

There's a Digimon thread? o.o

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker

I'm glad it was such a success! Hopefully, you're comfortable doing it more now and rocking the drag scene, if you'd like.

I haven't told my boyfriend yet though and I'm pretty nervous, he kept asking me to keep it so I'm not sure what he will say :S

If he's a keeper, then he'll be very supportive or at least voice his concerns and continue to support you. Being an entrepreneur is tough, but all of our dreams have to start somewhere.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
OMG I've been so busy with the Japanese classes and volleyball team...
TBH, those have been the only reasons why I keep going to the campus, because I don't feel motivated in my doctoral's anymore.

And since that time with the Easter egg I only met that guy once again (it was 2 weeks ago iirc). He's also very busy with deadlines getting closer.

Welcome, Triox!
Indeed, the positive thinking expressed in your posts is so refreshing! And I sympathize so much with your autism... See, there is this autistic lesbian in her first year who joined the volleyball team and is very positive too.
And I relate with some of your struggles, I suspect I have some degree of Asperger's (not diagnostically, but from a internet test <.<).
Well, at least I know I have anxiety, heh.

~~

Captain, so glad to hear your performance went well!
Congratulations!

~~

Lemoncatpower, that sounds a nice plan. Are you sure both of you are able to be together after signing up?
At least all the other aspects seem to get better with that.

Captain Jigglypuff

I'm glad it was such a success! Hopefully, you're comfortable doing it more now and rocking the drag scene, if you'd like.

I am planning on trying to see if I could start performing at my local gay bar part time. I have many ideas for performances that I want to do including I Know What Boys Like by The Waitresses where I come out wearing a dominmatrix outfit, lace up heeled boots, and a whip. I have the boots already but I need to get used to walking in them. I also have an idea for the song True Colors where I walk out in this black dull looking dress that slowly changes into a beautiful rainbow colored dress with a train as the song plays. I'm thinking of trying to make it myself and use snaps on the sleeves to turn them into an overlay and hooks to reveal the colored layers.

LadyTriox

May list some of my past female attractions (AT LEAST 'some' are ones i still have and may be from this year too) now. Might as well :p:

Lets see:

Misty (Pokemon)
Possably May (Pokemon)
Possably Dawn too (Pokemon)
Rika from Digimon Tamers
Renamon from Digimon Tamers
Namine from Kingdom Hearts
Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
Aqua from Kingdom Hearts
Zoey from Pokemon
Sora from Digimon
MAYBE older Kari from Digimon?
Megarine Lukka (Volcaloid)
Lightning from Final Fantasy 13
Maybe Serena from Pokemon, at one point?
Hunter J from Pokemon (she's a jerk, i know XD)
Possably that one female Team Aqua member from OR/AS?
Sunset Shimmer from My Little Pony Equestria Girls
Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony Equestria Girls
Likely other mlp EG characters
and uhh

I'm sure that there's a lot of others. I won't list real females but there's ones i liked too....like possably this one with a blond ponytail like korrina i saw at a resterant today o///o maybe i'll mention that when i see my councelor next week.

Jiggly goes to a gay bar? Interesting. The rainbow dress thing sounds pretty, by the way :)

...Also didn't list Korrina due to her OBVIOUSNESS :U

EDIT: And yes; theres DEFENETLY others. I thought of them just now. Don't really feel like adding them to the list, though.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

My idea is the dress starts off as a black dress with black ruffles and a top that is sheer white with long sleeves and as I slowly undo the hooks, the colors of the rainbow fall down and the when I undo the sleeves and top, it becomes an overlay and short train on the dress. The dress would go from a mini type to a full skirt.

LadyTriox

That dress sounds beautiful :3 You should post some pictures if you can get some of it. I'd like to see it!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.