• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I consider myself an ally to the LGBT community despite myself being a guy who likes girls (not sure if the term "straight" is considered politically correct anymore). While I don't have anyone in my family who identifies with LGBT, I have a small handful of LGBT friends in real life.

Mind if I join?

I don't think i'll mind if you join :) You may have some useful advice under your belt.

I don't really have any other gay/les/bi friends irl, but I don't really get around and get to know people a lot. My family seems pretty accepting of my lesbian liking of Korrina, though. My counsoler has told me 'its okay to be gay' during one session, too :) So I get a good amount of support. I hope for others to find support, if they don't have enough of it, too. People should be able to live happy lives, no matter what gender they like. People who are gay/lesbian/bi are people with feelings just like everyone else. Often, they can be very nice people, too. Not all judgey or conformist. I haven't met a lot of conformists, having been homeschooled, but I have learned that less 'normal' people tend to not judge as much, it seems? Either way, people have the right to enjoy their lives. I'm glad Korrina has been happy for me. :) But I want others to be happy too. Cuz I care about them.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
My Yoko Ono costume is almost complete! Now all I need are white shoes.

LadyTriox

My Yoko Ono costume is almost complete! Now all I need are white shoes.

Sounds beautiful :)

I seem to dream of other females pretty often now XD I wish it was more just Korrina, but my dreams are for sure quite interesting this year....(last night i dreamed of possibly crushing on Daisy Duck!!! o_O due to the new duck tales series XD)

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I deleted my post in this club :/

I was complaining that God 'hated' me due to A TOILET CLOG. Nothing happened to people I cared about. I was being an idiot.

Of course it's okay for me to like Korrina. She help's me stay sane. Isn't that good enough reason for anything?

EDIT: Sorry everyone for what i posted :( I was being selfish and stupid. I'm really sorry. I'm gonna try not to make a post like that ever again. I hope I won't be hated for what I did, and I hope I can be forgave too. I shouldn't let stupid things like embaressment affect me so much. REAL issues are when people you care about get hurt. Not things like a toilet clog. Why did I get so stupid? Oh well. Its over now. Hopefully I won't screw up like that again....

EDIT2: Also, i don't feel like 'killing' myself anymore. And I toke my meds earlier. They...helped calm me down. A lot. I really shouldn't skip so many days without them :/

I only just looked back here so I don't know what's going on, but thank god you don't plan on committing suicide, if you have hose thoughts please do get help, and feel free to message any active member here, I am not too much here anymore but there is always someone. I particuarly care as I remember one former member who killed herself a few years back (Kasumi Christie), and I found out later, which was really sad as I wished I could have helped her. I know it won't always be much in the darkest time, but this club is here.

Of course characters always help, Korrina is good. The Doctor helps keep me float some days as well, and of course the actress Amber Benson featured in my old signature. Fiction or not, they can help so much, and it helps humans move forward, to keep us going and be inspired. It reminds us of humanity, and the reason to keep fighting, for more many reasons too.

I hope everyone here is okay. Even when I am not around, this club will always stand to be here for a home that anyone needs, a sanctuary to come to. I know forums are probably a dying culture given the social media and other platforms for liking fandoms (I think? I noted forums are less active, or maybe it's just me), but those people, I hope are always the reminder of the friends you made, past, present, and future. You are never truly alone, like Ash when he reunites with an old friend, or even the Doctor himself reuniting with Sarah Jane/Jo Grant. Hope that makes sense haha.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I just want to say how amazing it's been how long this club has been active. I remember when I first joined the forums and posted here, how much this club helped me. Apparently it's been over twelve years since this club started, and I think it's really special how long it's been around and how many people it's probably helped.

LadyTriox

Yeah, i'm taking a break from pokemon showdown.....some person i was battling was acting like its bad for a girl to like other girls :/ then they said they were okay with it and i duno. this person doesn't feel trustable to me.

I'm not rejected for liking korrina, usually. I mostly hang on this nice, accepting forum, and have little of a life outside the net, though. But i still don't understand. People really are so strange....

Also, i refuse to use a name outside "KorrinasPrincess" on showdown. I hate hiding who i am from people. Then again, maybe i never had a reason to do so much in the past...

I had a long epic post i was gonna post in this club before but i forget how it goes.

Korrina's been a happy thing for me, though, outside a few crazy situations. I honestly have been more comfortable liking girls to guys this year too due to it. Even if i was more into males a lot in the past.....being bi is interesting. *nod nod*

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
That's great to hear Triox, ignore that person you were battling they were likely homophobic and trying to get under your skin, some people can be so narrow minded.

Banana- Wow until you said it, I didn't realise it's been twelve years, I noted not a lot of clubs are in this section anymore. Twelve years feels so long ago, I was like 17 at the time haha. Even being straight this club has been there for those times I couldn't stand high school, that's what it will always be for, anyone who is supporter as well, and a place to be comfortable. Not even the same person I was back then (I was a bit more stubborn, whining, irrational, aleast in real life, rubbed off in the forums sometimes as well). I can still be all that, but not as bad.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I'm so sick of the same sex debate but at least I can see who supports me or not. Most of the people on the no side are naming other reasons that has nothing to do with same sex.

juliet33394

Hello everybody!
I wanted to join the club and ask a question to those of you who might have some experience in this matter. I've been with my gf for 5 year now and we started discussing the possibility of legalizing our relationship. My question though is: who do you think should propose in a lesbian relationship? I've actually kept my eyes lately on some really wonderful engagement rings (https://www.voltairediamonds.ie/) and just looking at these beauties makes me want to make the move myself, but I'm wondering if it's going to be okay if just one of us has a ring? Or should we both get one for each of us? Maybe you know similar stories, I'd be really grateful to hear about your experiences

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Welcome Juliet, you are most welcome here. I don't know how much my thought will weigh on here, but I don't think it really matters which one proposes, even in heterosexual couples you get females proposing to males at times as well. Of course if you are both wanting to propose, well you could do a Mitchell and Cam from Modern Family, and propose to each other at the same time. I think it should be okay if only one person has the ring, I mean that's the way it has been in proposals so not weird at all. Of course you may have a better insight from actual homosexuals then me.

Kuzronk- You are living in Australia too? I am kind of getting sick of it too, mostly because the ridiculous plesbsite or whatever they are doing here is just causing people to fight, and it may not even matter. No voters are claiming they are the victims now, and Christians keep victimizing themselves, which is getting on my nerves (One of my housemates seem to think that in Britian Christians can be denied to adopt a child, not sure where he's getting information from but likely two sides of a story there). Wish people would just accept yes, not everyone likes the same sex

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Welcome Juliet, you are most welcome here. I don't know how much my thought will weigh on here, but I don't think it really matters which one proposes, even in heterosexual couples you get females proposing to males at times as well. Of course if you are both wanting to propose, well you could do a Mitchell and Cam from Modern Family, and propose to each other at the same time. I think it should be okay if only one person has the ring, I mean that's the way it has been in proposals so not weird at all. Of course you may have a better insight from actual homosexuals then me.

Kuzronk- You are living in Australia too? I am kind of getting sick of it too, mostly because the ridiculous plesbsite or whatever they are doing here is just causing people to fight, and it may not even matter. No voters are claiming they are the victims now, and Christians keep victimizing themselves, which is getting on my nerves (One of my housemates seem to think that in Britian Christians can be denied to adopt a child, not sure where he's getting information from but likely two sides of a story there). Wish people would just accept yes, not everyone likes the same sex

Captain Jigglypuff

The Drag show I did on Wednesday was a success. People want me to perform again next year. Not bad for a queen who is self taught and only did three shows so far.

LadyTriox

I've had a hard day today. I even had trust issues over my crush on korrina due to it, and worried there was something 'evil' about it, but my mom told me something that helps me can not in any way be 'evil' or related to the devil or anything like that. The devil DOES NOT try to 'help' people or make them get stronger in life. Also, when i was depressed earlier, thinking about korrina actually helped snap me out of it, at one point.

I should just enjoy my life. Korrina's not hurting me. Liking cute things is not gonna make me go around hurting people. Neither is my liking korrina as a crush.

I like the daydreams I have over her, too. Her smiling at me and hugging me and us skating together :) She's like to me what cats are to other people. Something thats always happy to see me, even on a hard day (honestly i've made her like my imaginary friend now...).

To juliet33394: I'm so glad you're so happy together with the girlfriend you've found in your life! :) I hope your marriage work's out!

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I've had a hard day today. I even had trust issues over my crush on korrina due to it, and worried there was something 'evil' about it, but my mom told me something that helps me can not in any way be 'evil' or related to the devil or anything like that. The devil DOES NOT try to 'help' people or make them get stronger in life. Also, when i was depressed earlier, thinking about korrina actually helped snap me out of it, at one point.

I should just enjoy my life. Korrina's not hurting me. Liking cute things is not gonna make me go around hurting people. Neither is my liking korrina as a crush.

I like the daydreams I have over her, too. Her smiling at me and hugging me and us skating together :) She's like to me what cats are to other people. Something thats always happy to see me, even on a hard day (honestly i've made her like my imaginary friend now...).

I'm glad you turned around :) I think your crush is normal and totallyfine :) I've definitely had a crush on Ash during XY and I totally pretend to have a Jolteon that follows me around still :)

I personally found that I do this as an escape from reality when I'm nervous, anxious, or bored. But I find it fun, and we can choose how we spend our time... the great thing about being a human :D I usually expand and give everyone around me pokemon too.. and lets just say I exhaust myself with how I can't make up my mind about what pokemon each people in my family have lol

Captain Jigglypuff

I’m talking to a guy online and I’m nervous he won’t want to talk to me after two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.