• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

the end 7777

the one the many
sorry to intrut your converstion but,
can i join?
i'm bi.
however, i like dudes a litle more though,
no offense to the women present.
im dating a guy presently.
im 14, he is 14.
when i firse joined this forum i was straight,
but hey,
6 months is a long time.
i met him on gaiaonline.com
{my user name there is the end 7777}
and i fell for him...

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Hey everyone, welcome new members.

I haven't much time to say these things, so I'll be short and sweet.

Life is like a rose, they bloom, bursting out of a divine bud, into something magical, the petals sweetly scented, they then start to shrivel, fall apart, and are dropped, until only thorns are left. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Life is like a rose, they bloom, bursting out of a divine bud, into something magical, the petals sweetly scented, they then start to shrivel, fall apart, and are dropped, until only thorns are left. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Roses are also expensive, just like life.

Pikaboy

Yup high school application's, right before November we had to fill them out. They were filled with questions and essays and recommendation letters. I live in Newark, NJ and around here we can apply to other high schools. In my area the ironbound there's only one high school i really wouldn't want to go to. So i applied to others, i got the letter from one that i was accepted now i'm waiting the letter from the other one to make my choice to which one i would go to... if i get accepted to the other one too.
OOoo also yesterday i went to the park it's already really warm here. I saw the guy i liked, we sat on the grass he had some others friends there too from school and we were talking. He is very unpredictable and sometimes he does stupid things to be funny. Out of no where he looked at me with his friend next to him talking to each other, and he said if i would go out with him. I froze and then i saw his friends staring at him and me and then i quickly said no in a weird way and started to laugh. While the boy i liked said me neither right after. Now i'm really confused whether it was a joke or if he meant it. Today i'm going to the park again, hopefully he will be there.
---------------
I'm also goign to try to see if he like me or not on april 1st, i'm not even sure if he's gay or not.
Though i'll say in msn that i'm gay and that ti really like him. If he reacts t it and say he likes me that's good. If he says wtf?!?! i'll go April fools! lol it's a safe proof plan ;)

:[ i think he's mad at me...
I couldn't go to the park yesterday. So i didnt
know if he went there or not. But he didn't talk to me today the whole day. Even after school he sat right next to me :[
--------------
Also welcome to all the new members

Stephen~Azurill

lover of walruses
um... um... I'm such an idiot. I cut myself AGAIN, because of this boy... oooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hate myself. nobody knows what's wrong ith me, except me of course. i ........... it's all because of that boy... and im ssick of hearing people tell me to just enjoy life or to look on the bright sidee or whatever. im already laying, dead, on the dark side of the moon, come on!! .... oooooooooooooooo. that boy. ........ and nobody knows.... O, I'm such a loser!! li__.... ARGH, nevermind... would anyone really care, even if I told y`all about what's the problem. I mean.... how many ways are there to kill yourself, anyway?? I know it's not the answer, but you get those suicidal impulses, and you just WANT to die. I'm sooo rambling, here.

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Welcome new members!
um... um... I'm such an idiot. I cut myself AGAIN, because of this boy... oooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hate myself. nobody knows what's wrong ith me, except me of course. i ........... it's all because of that boy... and im ssick of hearing people tell me to just enjoy life or to look on the bright sidee or whatever. im already laying, dead, on the dark side of the moon, come on!! .... oooooooooooooooo. that boy. ........ and nobody knows.... O, I'm such a loser!! li__.... ARGH, nevermind... would anyone really care, even if I told y`all about what's the problem. I mean.... how many ways are there to kill yourself, anyway?? I know it's not the answer, but you get those suicidal impulses, and you just WANT to die. I'm sooo rambling, here.
Don't hate yourself.
And please tell us more about your problem, I'm quite sure some people here might be able to help you.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
theend- Sure welcome
SA- It's ok, like VH said tell us more about your problem and we can help you

BandGeek101

Well, I just got back from the high school band concert. Our band sucked! Woo! Well, I wish they would to be honest, cause I wanna ask out that guy really bad and yeah. I have to go buy some semi-formal clothes for the quince so I look nice. And tomorrow, is going to be super long. I also got grounded.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
Yeah...I apologize for not posting here in a while. My computer stopped working, and I have to take it in to some place to get it repaired. Until then, I have to use my dorm's public computers. Ugh.

While I'm here, let me just say that being legal drinking age here in the states kicks arse. I went to the "gay" part of the city, and had a blast. LOTS of potential guys for me. ;D

Another thing. I almost died a "Final Destination"-style death yesterday. I'll just give the VERY short version: A large chunk of concrete missed my head by a millisecond. Yeah....

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
While I'm here, let me just say that being legal drinking age here in the states kicks arse. I went to the "gay" part of the city, and had a blast. LOTS of potential guys for me. ;D

Another thing. I almost died a "Final Destination"-style death yesterday. I'll just give the VERY short version: A large chunk of concrete missed my head by a millisecond. Yeah....

I will be of legal drinking age myself in a few months.

How do you nearly get hit by a large chunk of concrete, Kinslayer?

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
I was walking by this construction site right next to my apartment. I was walking under the "safe" part, where there's a large cover to protect people passing by from debris. As I was walking, out of nowhere (with no warning from the workers, might I add), a bunch of concrete chunks come falling down. One chunk in particular flew right by my face (at a VERY high speed). Had I done everything yesterday a millisecond faster, that concrete would have bashed my head, and easily cracked my head open. If I didn't die from that, the resulting me falling into the street to get hit by a car certainly would have.

In other words, I was a millisecond away from dying. Pretty scary, yeah. But it definitely makes me appreciate life a lot more, and I look at things a bit differently. I was in a slight state of shock yesterday after it happened, and am still a bit shaken by it, seeing as how I have never been that close to dying before, but I'm otherwise fine.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
In other words, I was a millisecond away from dying. Pretty scary, yeah. But it definitely makes me appreciate life a lot more, and I look at things a bit differently. I was in a slight state of shock yesterday after it happened, and am still a bit shaken by it, seeing as how I have never been that close to dying before, but I'm otherwise fine.

Wow! *shocked* That really is a near-death experience! I am glad to see that you weren't seriously injured!

Razor Raven

Darkness, guide me
Wow, geez o_o

I have nothing to say that isn't already obvious ^^; You're really lucky you weren't hurt...and you're right, that kind of experience would make someone appreciate life more

I was walking by this construction site right next to my apartment. I was walking under the "safe" part, where there's a large cover to protect people passing by from debris. As I was walking, out of nowhere (with no warning from the workers, might I add), a bunch of concrete chunks come falling down. One chunk in particular flew right by my face (at a VERY high speed). Had I done everything yesterday a millisecond faster, that concrete would have bashed my head, and easily cracked my head open. If I didn't die from that, the resulting me falling into the street to get hit by a car certainly would have.

O_O Scary! Well atleast you can appreciate life more, but its good your alive.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
Wow, just wow.
That's just scary. How can something like this happen?

I'm so glad that you are ok...

Yeah. I'm glad I'm okay, too. That would've sucked to y'know..die. :(

I'm surprised that something like that can actually happen in this day and age, but hey. That's life. It sucks, but sometimes, that's how the cookie crumbles.

I have nothing to say that isn't already obvious ^^; You're really lucky you weren't hurt...and you're right, that kind of experience would make someone appreciate life more
Yeah...Though, it's odd that people only start to appreciate life more when they've been close to death. Meh. I'm just glad I get the chance to appreciate it more. Many don't.

Dusk

Dawn

Move to Australia, you get to drink at 18 rather than 21.

I had a near death experience when I went to the beach and almost drowned.

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
Move to Australia, you get to drink at 18 rather than 21.

I had a near death experience when I went to the beach and almost drowned.

drinking ain't that big of a deal.
I've had a couple near death experiences... mostly just those "if i turned this way instead of that way or if i left a min or 2 earlier/later".
So tornado season has started here... had a tornado in the far northwest part of the city yesterday and it's been raining cats and dogs for the past couple days.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
KS- It's ok, you don't have to post everyday;), and that's must have been real scary, I don't think I have any death experiences, not that close anyway.
DS- True, I don't drink at all, I had slip of Vodka once or twice, slip of beer ages ago, at a mexcian resturant one or two slip of some drink, can't remeber the name

Status
Not open for further replies.