• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told the most unlikeliest of people, my mum, I was gay last night. @_@ I needed an explaination for my hundreds of dollars worth of long distance calls to my boyfriend.. so I have yet to tell anybody else. I knew there's never going to be a perfect time, and It's been getting to me, expecially lately, so I guess I just need to get the rest of this burden off my shoulders. It feels weird, even though I'm still the same person, I feel a bit confused, but as days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months, I'll get through eventually.

How'd your Mom take it?

I remember when my parents found out. Everything went bad...It's complicated. They were anti-it or anything, it's just that a lot more factors were involved.

Awkward then, and I still don't feel very right about it now.

Anyway. You'll get through it! Because you have a boyfriend! And they make everything better! :D *Minor sarcasm and / or exagguration (SP)*

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Bye Nathan, as you know I'm leaving this place for good this time, no not the club, the forum as a whole. It sucks man, everywhere I look, everywhere I turn, I see homophobes and assholes making my life misserable here. I just won't take that kind of **** any more.

JET_ALONE, you mother ****er :p, why didn't you ever write back? I missed you *****!

Nathan, I still got your hotmail adress.

Just so everyone knows before I leave, I'm all out to everyone but my parents, my boyfriend left me, then I left my girlfriend, and now I'm working on another guy. I turned a friend Bi as well :p.

I'm leaving guys take care!

Last edited:

Enix

Best Psychic Type.
I told the most unlikeliest of people, my mum, I was gay last night. @_@ I needed an explaination for my hundreds of dollars worth of long distance calls to my boyfriend.. so I have yet to tell anybody else. I knew there's never going to be a perfect time, and It's been getting to me, expecially lately, so I guess I just need to get the rest of this burden off my shoulders. It feels weird, even though I'm still the same person, I feel a bit confused, but as days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months, I'll get through eventually.
Things will be better. My Grandma just randomly said it was okay if I was gay, for no reason whatsoever. We were talking about Driver's Licenses, then BAM!. O_O ;

It was odd..

How did your Mother take it?

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
I must say, for a straight guy, I am quite the gay magnet. ^^ I have had at least two guys tell me that they loved me. I introduced one guy who loves me to another guy who loves me and now they love each other. I am the one responsible for Enix's pearl. :D

Cipher 2008

I must say, for a straight guy, I am quite the gay magnet. ^^ I have had at least two guys tell me that they loved me. I introduced one guy who loves me to another guy who loves me and now they love each other. I am the one responsible for Enix's pearl. :D

All this, and still nobody loves me. *Runs away crying* :p

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
BLOODY LAG!!! I HATE THIS. Sorry..

My net access went for days, I've had exams, been out, and yea.. Sorry for just disappearing. I also posted earlier to reply to you all and to say hello, but nooo lag just has to freeze the PC and delete my post. So I guess I'll have to catch up later. Ernie, well, I won't repeat what I typed last time, since we're now talking via MSN ^_^.

CIPHER WELCOME BACK! *Sigh*

I've got a lot to catch up on I guess. What have I missed? :(

EDIT: Bandgeek, ooer, you do seem to bounce around a lot. I'm never shaving my legs. I'm actually famous for being so hairy :D and they have names. I DON'T CARE IF THAT'S SAD. They're practically animals, so why not??

My fave gay show thing? I have plenty. Azumanga had an awesome lesbian, Cadcaptors kicks *** (I USED TO LOVE THAT ALL THOSE YEARS AGO - even if it was the kiddy dubbed version), and well yea. Queer as Folk seems quite funky, never seen an entire episode, but hey. Ugly Betty has Marc (legend), and Desperate Housewives DID have Justin. Aaah well..

Clash, yea we discussed this over MSN ^_^, I hope all is going well, especially with your dad.

Lust, awesome sigs, as always. You truly have a talent!

Yeea kinda brief, but hey, I missed out on a whole week!! As for me, life is goood, friends are goood. Spent Sunday exploring open gardens in the village. One had a tree with a big bush, nuts, and a knobbly trunk (the man described it in a rather erotic fashion). Another garden was owned by Mrs Norris, and was entered through the Back Lane.. Mrs Norris' Back Lane, ouch! So yea, I've been good. Craziness :). Aaand study leave. And 44 days til I leave for my 2 weeks in MA! Good times, but first, exams ^_^.

Last edited:

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Summer so soon? You realise even with study leave you still have Summer hols sooner and longer than us? We usually have 5-6 weeks, and we break up July.. thankfully it's the start of July this time and we get 10 odd weeks *phew*.

Never mind ^_^' lol.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Summer so soon? You realise even with study leave you still have Summer hols sooner and longer than us? We usually have 5-6 weeks, and we break up July.. thankfully it's the start of July this time and we get 10 odd weeks *phew*.

Never mind ^_^' lol.

Just think of all the time you will have to play with your pet snail. ^^

Spookz

Lumos
Nathan, you remind me of my straight friend. She's always getting hit on by girls, and I'm always getting hit on by guys. Kind of frustrating actually. xD But we have a running joke that we'll collect a bunch of numbers and trade. I think I've said that before, actually... Deja vu, onoez!

Ah summer! We got off on Wednesday, but I've absent because of a wedding. Had to travel a few states away to go, so I was gone all weekend. ^^; Makes me jealous that I can't be sure I'll be allowed to marry when I want. ._.

Edit: Looking back a few pages, I realized I never saw your question before.

Soo! How is theatre..? Good, I suppose. We're gearing up for the International Theatre Festival which is during the last week of June. I'm pretty excited, that sort of thing is always fun. On the other hand, I have a lot of work to do. We're to do our show twice, and in two different theatres, which means I have double the work the other schools have. :/ But hell, we're a good troupe, so all that extra work is worth it. I'll be doing an interview with a long list of colleges, hopefully a few will be interested. The college I really want to go to will have reps. there, so I'm going to cross my fingers.
Once we get back from Internationals, we'll have two weeks to get ready for our Summer show, which is not a lot of time at all. But, it'll be fun. Then, of course we'll head into school and our Fall show. So, it looks like I'm up for another busy year. I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't want my final year to be boring. :p

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I am back! My internet was down so that's why I haven't posted, thanks for those who remebered my birthday. Oh and yay we are on 600 pages
facetious- Sure welcome, didn't really expect you to join, not sure why I wasn't expecting that actually
NT- You had no internet access either? How weird is that
Lust- Thank you for the banner
pokefan- Okay then, bye maybe we will see you sometime again

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Aww, good old Spookz and your band of travelling performers :p. Good luck with it all, you'll be awesome if what you've told us is true :D.

Willows Tara, yarg we had to take the PC to the shop, and in general I've just been busy. When I've been free the forums were down and my posts got deleted, soo yea :(.

Nathan, yes, my delicious pet snail ^_^. I HAVE THE MOST RANDOM DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT! Sorry I cannot resist.

It was my friend's birthday (in real life too, zomg!) and we were at a giant old mansion, it looked haunted :S. He lived n the basement there, and we were walking outside, when from nextdoor which was a grassy field//forest there was a colossal two legged grey furry thing rampaging about. It started to smash down the gate to get through the fence, and got through, but then ran back out again. It kept doing this. The stupid thing thought it probably couldn't get in until the gate had been broken. So we just watched, rather amused, when SMASH. It broke the gate, and dun dun DUN! It turned round and came towards the house. We pegged it and hid in the basement. There were more bits but hey, that's the highlight!

Last edited:

BandGeek101

Andy, I do bounce around a lot I guess. I've been hit on by 3 guys, and I actually like one of them still. Me and him were going out for a few days but he had said he's not ready for a relationship either, and that made me think about it and I had realized I wasn't ready either due to just recently being hurt the same weekend we started going out. I <3 him so much. Then there's the 2nd guy which I was flirting with him because well I didn't/don't want anything serious yet and I just wanted to mess around I guess, but then I told him a few nights ago "I'm sorry but I've been leading you on." and a few other things. He's very unhappy with me >_>;; . Then there's the 3rd guy, he's not looking for a relationship but just to mess around as well so IDK. He's 18 and he can actually drive. Anyways, yeah I guess that does mean I bounce around a lot. Omg, I hate listening to Better Than Me by Hinder, it makes me sad. V_V; I'm going to stop going to by church because I don't like going anymore and I found out that the pastors were talking about how they think it's wrong that some churches are letting homosexuals become priests, and how much they dislike gay people. It just makes me mad and I can't wait till I tell them about me. They're gonna despise me for it.
Bye Pokefan, we'll miss you.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Nathan, yes, my delicious pet snail ^_^. I HAVE THE MOST RANDOM DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT! Sorry I cannot resist.

It was my friend's birthday (in real life too, zomg!) and we were at a giant old mansion, it looked haunted :S. He lived n the basement there, and we were walking outside, when from nextdoor which was a grassy field//forest there was a colossal two legged grey furry thing rampaging about. It started to smash down the gate to get through the fence, and got through, but then ran back out again. It kept doing this. The stupid thing thought it probably couldn't get in until the gate had been broken. So we just watched, rather amused, when SMASH. It broke the gate, and dun dun DUN! It turned round and came towards the house. We pegged it and hid in the basement. There were more bits but hey, that's the highlight!

Wow, what a dream you had. XD I feel sorry for whoever had the gate, though.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Well, I came out to one person a couple of days ago. To one of my more understanding friends.It was sort of completely random. >_> but it has a nice story to go along with it.

Anyway, I was at work, and this lesbian girl, she's really really good at spiritual and psychic stuff. Anyway, she told me and my friend, Rita, that she could read my mind. Anyway, She asked me three Questions, and she told me to think the answer.; to say it in my head over and over. The first was "Think of a color". She wrote down what she thought I was saying in my mind, and crumpled up the piece of paper. I chose Robin's Egg Blue, btw. Then she said "Think of a name" This is the part that got people going "o_O" at me. Most people would have picked the names of someone they liked, a loved one. I did. I chose the name "Michael" aka, My lover ;). Anyway, When I was thinking it in my head, the lesbian girl gave me these weird looks, like she was surprised I chose a guy's name. Anyway, the rest of the questions don't matter. Point is, she got them all right. Even the color, she wrote down, "R. Egg Blue" And the name, she got it, except she mispelled it as "Micheal". So...My friend Rita just stared at me and wondered who Michael was, and why I would pick a guy's name...

Anyway, thats not when I came out, that was just an interesting story. I came out about half an hour later. Rita had to wait for the bus at night by herself that day, so I offered to come wait for the bus with her. To pass the time, we went to the 99 cent store that was right near the bus stop. We were just walking around, and we came by some shirts. I thought they looked neat but I asked "Are these guy shirts or girl shirts?", since I couldn't tell. She said they were obviously girl shirts, since the tag said "Girl Power" on it....I felt stupid <_< Anyway, I then said "Why can't shirts be Unisex, or Bi. Being Bi is cool" And so...Yeah. She asked if I was Bi. I said, yes, She said "Ooooo that's cool. :)" and then we just started talking about guys. >_>

Yeah...I'm glad she was very understanding, but this is just one person. I still need to tell my family, and my other friends. I just hope they can take it as well as she did.

One person at a time I guess.

Spookz

Lumos
Thanks Nintandy, I'm pretty confident we'll do a good job. :)

And congratulations Mythic Mist! One person may seem insignificant, but it's a baby step in a big direction. Good luck with everyone else, when you get there.

Shining Aruseus

OK, sorry guys that I haven't been so active lately. I've been focusing more on DP, sorry! I kinda need advice though:
Well, there's this kid at my school who seems like he's gay..... He has the voice, he wears an earing on his ear on the wrong side (IDK if that actually makes or shows that someones gay), and he just acts like it. I used to be friends with him, but not anymore. One day, after our new calss rotation, he was in my Spanish class and I had to sit next to him. He was really nice to me and I just somehow started liking him.... but I still don't know if he's gay or not. Do you think he is, and what should I do???

Shining Aruseus

OK, sorry guys that I haven't been so active lately. I've been focusing more on DP, sorry! I kinda need advice though:
Well, there's this kid at my school who seems like he's gay..... He has the voice, he wears an earing on his ear on the wrong side (IDK if that actually makes or shows that someones gay), and he just acts like it. I used to be friends with him, but not anymore. One day, after our new calss rotation, he was in my Spanish class and I had to sit next to him. He was really nice to me and I just somehow started liking him.... but I still don't know if he's gay or not. Do you think he is, and what should I do???

Spookz

Lumos
While he certainly seems to fit the mold, we shouldn't assume anything. If I were you, I'd get to know him better before asking. Who knows, he may end up telling you on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.