• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
I really do feel so outside at times, having no brother or sister. It probably counts for my incessive sentimentality a lot of the time. I guess that would explain why I can get so attached. I've been feeling so odd recently, but hey, tomorrow, a new world dawns. Sixty new students, sixty new opportunities, and a new set of lessons on a new timetable. I wonder what it'll be like..

LinksOcarina, that is brilliant what you posted there, because it fully supports what I stand for. For those who have not read my motto, "Never deny the past for that was what made you, yet do not dwell upon it, for the future lies ahead". It has helped me through a lot, and in life, respecting others and living with a balance between what we hold onto and what we look forward to can really make things a lot more pleasant.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
MAA- Sure welcome to the club
LO- My life is fine right now, well with the execption of feeling like I want sex, and wanting a girlfriend then I am fine

Hmm, can anyone think of a new topic?

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Thanks, everyone for your simpathy.....I kope I recover as well....and I hate having my emotions bottled up...always hearing my father make fun of gays, then pushing me to have a girfriend.....I HATE THAT!!! But thanks guys!!

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Thanks, everyone for your simpathy.....I kope I recover as well....and I hate having my emotions bottled up...always hearing my father make fun of gays, then pushing me to have a girfriend.....I HATE THAT!!! But thanks guys!!

I sometimes have that emotions-bottled-up problem as well. :(

LinksOcarina

The true master
It takes a while to learn NOT to do that, trust me.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

I know exactly how you feel, same thing happens to me all the time.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Meh. I'm feeling lonely right now. I know everyone goes through their moments like this, but I think it happens moreso when you're gay/lesbian/bi. You just feel there's no one you can relate to, especially when you havent come out to many people. :(

pokefan90

<<Evil???
I'm keeping him occupied. ;)
Nice ;)

Pokefan90 O_O you minx you, returning like that! You’re like a villain in a TV show who always has to return :p. Well that is fine by me, I hope you stay a lil longer this time ^_^.

Of course I'll stay a little longer. Likw allways, I have my down times when I feel like leaving and flipping everyone off on the way out, ut you know I love y'all.

BTW, I read a lot of that longass post, and what you say to angelroid is very true. Keep up the good advice Andy :)

Calm down. Anger is a strong feeling, that's why it is present during frustration. Hate. Don't hate, love. I know it seems like there is nothing you can do about your parent's ignorance, but there is ONE thing you can do: Respect your self too much to make it a big deal. It's ok honey *hugs*

I sometimes have that emotions-bottled-up problem as well. :(

*hugs*

My problem is that I am a little shy and don't always know what to say.

*hugs again*

Meh. I'm feeling lonely right now. I know everyone goes through their moments like this, but I think it happens moreso when you're gay/lesbian/bi. You just feel there's no one you can relate to, especially when you havent come out to many people. :(

*extra tight hug* Like Nathjan once said to me "We are all stuck in this boat, pokefan90, and being surrouned by sharks, we've got to keep others from falling over" or something like that ^^;;, anyways, what I am trying to say is that you are not alone. There are many of us whom have not come out of that damn dark closet yet. I myself was hidding for nearly 17 years O.O It's not easy, ans some may never come out at all, but you are never alone. **gives another one of 'em extra tight hugs**

It's not that long, in fact it's nothing compared to some of the stuff in the debate forum.

Too true. I remember my days as a debator, having to read through pages of 5,000 word essays of none sense. XP

PS< the reason I hug is because I luvs to spred da luv. Yes, I also misspell a whole lot, but I have spell checker, I choose not to spell! *cough*Angelroid*cough*

;250;

Bennu

Strategic WiFier
I think Andy needs a boyfriend! :D :D :D

And as for a new topic.... ;093; OMG! LOOK! HAUNTER!

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Well before I post anything, for an update on all things Andy-like, please feel free to read my blog at http://nintandy.spaces.live.com. It'll sum up my day really. And yes it is fully positive! And yea there are some amazing people, I seem to be falling for lefties x_x. It's mostly explained there, although I did not mention anything involving any 'crushes' :p. I'm glad it's how I thought it would be though, some of the new people are brilliant.

espeon I hope you recover soon too. And I also wish you the best of luck with your family, that doesn't seem like something you deserve, especially in your state. You've already lost a lot.

Mythic Mist that's a shame.. I mean I can be similar,. but I get through by keeping a positive atmosphere around myself. Keep a smile, stay open minded yourself, and be yourself. There will be people out there to respect you.

The Panda, that's a relief, but to be honest it can be a pain in places like clubs where people often don't want to read so much in such large eruptions of spontaneous knowledge! I guess people are used to it though.

pokefan90 thank you, and I hope your stay will be a fruitful one :). You've been a member for a while now, but please keep us updated with how things are going :D.

Bennu do not fear! I have lived a single life alone for a long time now, holding on to what I have so far is not hurting. Falling for people is just a part of life, and you cannot have everything which your heart desires. I'll cope just fine, and I hope you do too!

My dreams do seem to be telling me something. Recently I have visited some odd places. One was a café, a diner, the sort you get in the desert regions of North America on the roadsides. I went there on numerous accounts, but each time was for in a different time frame, or so I think. Anyway aliens were there, and outside a ship crashed in a lake, and it was actually quite terrifying, but also exciting.

Last night also, I visited a colossal cathedral, but it seemed to be underground, with huge chambers with giant doors rising metres high. It was a daunting place, and there were walkways over chasms and ornate carvings. I explored it with all sorts of people, I think newcomers to the school actually. Perhaps this means something, I shall have to look it up. But right at the end there was somebody who I wished to be alone with. Which means there was love involved. So who knows :).

I'd like to join the SPPf Gay Alliance. I'm not actually gay, but I am a very strong supporter. There are several reasons for my joining. First off, I've been thinking about it for a way. Secondly, I think it really is a shame the way gays/lesbians/bisexuals are treated by society. Just because they like a person of the same sex, doesn't mean they're weird or stupid, or retarded, or anything like that. And my last reason for joining is this: I just found out that one of my two closest friends on the internet is a homophobe. This came about us having a group chat, where we were trying to get my other friend to join a forum, so I ended up tracking her down and giving her a slobbery kiss. Then, I used the Makeover Mage from Runescape to turn me female so I could hunt him down as well. (All of this was asterisk Rping) As a result of that, he blocked me and I learned of his phobia. My other friend wants me to apologize to him, but I refuse. He doesn't deserve it.

Takuta-Nui

Writer I Am
Oh my gawd. =0

Another member. Welcome. :D

I'm just dropping in to say that I'm starting Religion 25 summer school tomorrow (which I would ordinarily take in Grade 11 next year), but I'm doing it now for four hours each day for nine days instead of one hour every other day for six months in one semester - way better deal, I'd think. But to go further, during Grade 11 I'm going to take Religion 35 and then be done with it for high school.

Thought I would use the immortal Michelangelo piece: Creation of Man http://osiris.rutgers.edu/~smm/art/creation_man.jpg as my titlepage for my religion binder. It's such a lovely image despite its illogical implications. ^_^

If you were thinking this would lead to a rant (which I suspect I've earned a reputation for), it's not. But I'm gonna start something fun and work on a humorous rant to post here. Keep an eye out! ;)

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Andy, you kinda do need a guy, to be honest. I think the feeling of confidence, and protection, from a man, even if it seems like a stupid perception, is good for one's self esteem. It sounds like something a feminist would NOT say, but meh, everyone needs a little lovin'.

I'd like to join the SPPf Gay Alliance. I'm not actually gay, but I am a very strong supporter. There are several reasons for my joining. First off, I've been thinking about it for a way. Secondly, I think it really is a shame the way gays/lesbians/bisexuals are treated by society. Just because they like a person of the same sex, doesn't mean they're weird or stupid, or retarded, or anything like that. And my last reason for joining is this: I just found out that one of my two closest friends on the internet is a homophobe. This came about us having a group chat, where we were trying to get my other friend to join a forum, so I ended up tracking her down and giving her a slobbery kiss. Then, I used the Makeover Mage from Runescape to turn me female so I could hunt him down as well. (All of this was asterisk Rping) As a result of that, he blocked me and I learned of his phobia. My other friend wants me to apologize to him, but I refuse. He doesn't deserve it.

Hi, welcome to the alliance. I have learned some of my friends were homophobes as well, but it was when I came out to them. Thankfully in the end they saw how ridiculous homophobia is, as homosexuality does not affect anything. Like Takuta-Nui once said "Homosexuality stays in the heart and in bed" or something along those lines :D

Oh my gawd. =0

Another member. Welcome. :D

I'm just dropping in to say that I'm starting Religion 25 summer school tomorrow (which I would ordinarily take in Grade 11 next year), but I'm doing it now for four hours each day for nine days instead of one hour every other day for six months in one semester - way better deal, I'd think. But to go further, during Grade 11 I'm going to take Religion 35 and then be done with it for high school.

Thought I would use the immortal Michelangelo piece: Creation of Man http://osiris.rutgers.edu/~smm/art/creation_man.jpg as my titlepage for my religion binder. It's such a lovely image despite its illogical implications. ^_^

If you were thinking this would lead to a rant (which I suspect I've earned a reputation for), it's not. But I'm gonna start something fun and work on a humorous rant to post here. Keep an eye out! ;)

Wow, school, i hate school >.>, and is it a bit cold in here adam ;). OK j/k, I love that painting, and Michael angelo, before painting that on the ceeling, said "I'm not a painter." lol I told that to my art teacher, he said "Whatever, he was still a pro =P"

Still struggling to quit smoking, just earlier I had another prime time, grape flavored. I didn't even taste it, I just puffed it down like a druggie :(. Nevertheless, you know what they say, Roma was not built in a day. :)

;004;

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Hi, guys...my health has been slowly improving....there is barly anything fun to do n this lonly hospitol....lame...I know how most of you guys feel...I haven't found that special person in my life yet.....I tough I did once....anyway if I was to get in a relationship with someone, my father would like go bananas on me.....huh....I really don't like homophobics, especially here. I mean gay haters are all over the place perants, family, friends, teachers...etc. I haven't come out to anyone except my older brother who died, and besides this no one esle knows....except the person who broke my heart a while ago...so anything new going on?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Espeon- Maybe you should talk to him? Just ask to sit down and have a heart to heart talk with him
MM_ Me too and I am straight, sometimes I feel very lonely, especially since I only have four friends, and only two of them live the closest (Which is like 20 mins away by car), and they are always busy
NT- Sometimes dreams are just dreams, only one dream ended up meaning something and that was a bad dream that I didn't listwen to (Let's just say, my friend interpreted for me and it meant someone like Kirsten/Jalisa/Cassie or Tahlia would hurt me bad...Jalisa sent my best friend who I didn't get to say sorry to away so that kinda hurt me.....And Kirsten, I don't really have to explain that)
RR- Sure welcome to the club and sorry about your friend

Edit: Also I might not be on tomorrow, I am going to beat Collosuem, see the game had gotten corrupted (Along with XD) and now I had to start all over again, now I want to trade my shiny Golbat to Emerald but I don't have another DS so my only chance is to trade it to Collo and then Emerald, (To use the cloning glitch)

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Lol, how sad am we. Me and Paul were discussing possible future's the other day.

Basically. I'm going to have a Mini Cooper (Yellow), whilst he'll have a Voltswagon Beetle (again, yellow). Then we're to have two children, Lily Grace and a boy that will be mine, only I haven't thought of a name yet. I want it to be L G, like Lily will be. Anywho.

Then two Andrex Puppies (i.e, cream labradors).

And a nice house. Near a park.

So I can say "Love, I'm taking the dogs for a walk in the park. Do you want to come along with the kids?" :D

Lol, we are so fun.

Iota

Bennu

Strategic WiFier
XD

Iota, that's great. I loved that. You made me rofl'd.

As for my future, I'm going to be spending my life with three cats, my boyfriend, and a house filled with gadgets no one really needs. (Sorry, that's the narcissistic view... XDD)

But, I know Andy has a thing for dreams... And... I had a really freaky one. It involved school... And... Pokemon?! o_O; But it's quickly fading from my mind, other wise I would tell you more.

Random new topic: How long is your hair? Mine used to eb beautiful and long, but I got a short short haircut. Why? I have no frikken idea. It suxxors.

Status
Not open for further replies.