• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Wow Boote, I just had an awful image of a foal plopping out of a woman's vagina covered in viscous bloody fluids O_O. Thanks for that!

My weekend sucked, but hey. I get my PSP this week with Crisis Core! Ice Silver with Nomura artwork on the back, perfect <3.

Yonowarru, enjoy your break! =D And yees Lego rules. And yees Greek Lego would be fantastic. I adored the Egyptian line. In fact, that's where the Centaur bodypiece came from, with the monocle!

-- Andy ;449;

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
omg! i met the most beautiful guy EVER! he lived in sweden but he moved back a while ago and get this he lives around 20 minutes from me! i tell you he is the total package:
1.gorgeous
2.sweet
3.funny
4.easy to talk to

*sigh* if only i could drive

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Ecilpse- Not sure if I replied to your post, but I do know how you feel, I have been in that postiion before, the best you can do is either ask her out (If you hadn't already) or try to move on (Works better when they aren't there), just keep your mind on other things.
NT- Yep sure was, I am pretty sure I might have smiled in my sleep too, maybe it's because Zoey smiled so for some reason I smiled.
What's the world challenge? Sorry I must havre missed that! But going away for a month? Will you still able to post here?

theplushinator

omg! i met the most beautiful guy EVER! he lived in sweden but he moved back a while ago and get this he lives around 20 minutes from me! i tell you he is the total package:
1.gorgeous
2.sweet
3.funny
4.easy to talk to

*sigh* if only i could drive

Thats great youve found some-one you like =3 - if only you could drive? You mean your underage to get your liscence or something? Coz i know i sure as heck i cant drive (im 12 XD) lol i cant even use proper signals for turning on a bike without causing a pile-up....worst bike ed lesson ever.....

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Ah crud. I'm really feeling awful. World Challenge is getting to me, and as I've noted here before, I'm certainly dreading it. 4 weeks in a 3rd world country trekking 10 miles a day in immense heat and humidity, without any of my friends, away from those I love. It's such an experience, but right now it's just stressing me out so much, and I've got other things I need to be focusing on. I've already screwed up my Visa, apparently I needed to bring in a cheque today, yet I never knew. I'm tired, and I just feel like giving up at times, but I know I can't. Hmmmph o_o. I've not even left the country yet.

Yay for boyfriends. I keep seeing amazing guys, but never have I known one I could be with. After being single my whole life, I've got to the point where I just don't mind. If I find somebody, that'd be amazing, but I doubt that could be anytime soon.

Sorry to sound like such an emo haha, I'm just exhausted. I'm not even sure why half the time. Could be stress, my poor self esteem, worries, etc. Whatever it is, I just need to stay happy!

The Lego movie contributed towards my happiness. Did some fantastic voice overs for the villainous centaur, and the narrator. I love my voices ^^.

Now then, I'm off. Take care everybody~

-- Andy ;449;

Beequeen

artisty
Ah crud. I'm really feeling awful. World Challenge is getting to me, and as I've noted here before, I'm certainly dreading it. 4 weeks in a 3rd world country trekking 10 miles a day in immense heat and humidity, without any of my friends, away from those I love. It's such an experience, but right now it's just stressing me out so much, and I've got other things I need to be focusing on. I've already screwed up my Visa, apparently I needed to bring in a cheque today, yet I never knew. I'm tired, and I just feel like giving up at times, but I know I can't. Hmmmph o_o. I've not even left the country yet.

Yay for boyfriends. I keep seeing amazing guys, but never have I known one I could be with. After being single my whole life, I've got to the point where I just don't mind. If I find somebody, that'd be amazing, but I doubt that could be anytime soon.

Sorry to sound like such an emo haha, I'm just exhausted. I'm not even sure why half the time. Could be stress, my poor self esteem, worries, etc. Whatever it is, I just need to stay happy!

The Lego movie contributed towards my happiness. Did some fantastic voice overs for the villainous centaur, and the narrator. I love my voices ^^.

Now then, I'm off. Take care everybody~

-- Andy ;449;

I know how you feel lol One day it's this =) other days it's this =( anxeity and compulsive thoughts (involving certain people one being a long time friend which bugs me that it affects them) or over tiredness or fighting usually cause that (and they all seem to string together). The funny thing is I'm the one who causes it but I can't seem to stop it from happening it's like wired in my brain now, I want it to stop ><

I think the only reason I wanted a boyfriend was so they could overcome that bad side and put my heart at ease.

Anyway for these trips you take to different countries, how are they brought up and planned out? is this through the school, community centre, some public building or something like that, lol I don't understand how it works.

Last edited:

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Hmm, its been awhile.

That World Challenge event you're attending, is it like a nature hike typed thing and where exactly are you going? I know you've mentioned it I just kinda forget. Anyway, sorry you're feeling so Glum Nintandy, it'll pass and besides whats a few weeks without friends for an exciting adventure you'll surely not forget, right?

Well I found out for sure that I got the radio show position but I just can't bask in the excitement long enough. Exams are coming up, which means its the end of the year which means after this fun and eventful summer I'm sure, I'll be entering my FINAL year of highschool. For real, its a big deal and I'm stressing. The year is going to fly and I'm really not sure if I'm ready to go! I love my school but Its all the same really, so maybe it wont be so bad.

Oh well, I'll get over it. I hope everyone is doing alright, and for those who already wrote exams, how did they go?^^

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

you've been single your whole life and you're in college? and i thoguht I needed to french someone. (yeah, that's a good intro after a hiatus).

anyways, I'm back! (yeah, i like the old one better.)

anyways, Nintandy, if you have a youtube or something of the sorts (that doesn't make sense, but oh well) you should put the Lego movie online because LEGOS KICK ASS!

so did you guys hear about that thing in Cali? that's a dumb question. But it still makes me hopeful. I'm only...mid teens, so if gay marriage grows like the population, I'll be a super happy adult (if I'm seeing someone by then :( )

So, I went on a hiatus for three reasons (i'm posting cause I'm bored and I know you don't really care)

1. The end of school, we had final exams and I'm glad i studied for them. up until one in the morning studying for my history. Bleh.
2. I worked on more digital art than pixel art, and you'll see some of my stuff if you search "epicday" at dA.
3. I started writing a book. Yeah. Kinda you're usual teen story (boy falls for girl, girl restricted by popularity, girl hates another girl) but with a fair love "octagon" in there. I was just feeling...angstful? Is that a word? angstful, and started writing it. I'm on chapter 15 of 25. I might post it here at serebii. it might become a little popular.

so...yeah. Oh, i've probably said this before, but if you haven't seen it yet, you should watch the movie Shelter with Trevor Wright and Brad Rowe. Its not just a typical gay movie, its really more about coming of age, building a family, and discovering who you really are. Its a great LGBT film. so watch it.

Dimitri

just disappear.
okay. This past week has sucked so hard I swear. And I don't feel like posting all about it cause if I do, this post will be too long and no one will read it.

Mine and Jordy's relationship is on the edge of destruction. I've known him my whole life, and yet didn't see this coming. He stabbed me in the back and it hurt. I guess we're still friends. I mean, I just can't stop being friends with him. I've known him too long. We're like brothers. But... God this hurts.

I just get depressed thinking about it.

I need someone to love me... or, something...

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Bleh, I have sort of a problem...
There is this guy that I like, and have liked for a while now. I mean, when people talk about him, I get really depressed and emotional, But when I talk to him, i'm really really happy and i'm always smiling and blushing..

The thing is, we used to go out a couple months ago. But we had a break up because he said music was running his life and he was getting over an ex who had recently died and he wasn't ready for a relationship.

But recently, we've been talking more and more, and I'm growing to like him more and more...But my friends think he's only after me for...forum inappropriate activities.

Now, I know clear and well that I like him, I could even say that i'm in love with him, as i've never felt for any human being more than I do him...but, I don't know if he really likes me or if he's just saying he does to get with me...

Any ideas on how I can tell for sure?

theplushinator

Bleh, I have sort of a problem...
There is this guy that I like, and have liked for a while now. I mean, when people talk about him, I get really depressed and emotional, But when I talk to him, i'm really really happy and i'm always smiling and blushing..

The thing is, we used to go out a couple months ago. But we had a break up because he said music was running his life and he was getting over an ex who had recently died and he wasn't ready for a relationship.

But recently, we've been talking more and more, and I'm growing to like him more and more...But my friends think he's only after me for...forum inappropriate activities.

Now, I know clear and well that I like him, I could even say that i'm in love with him, as i've never felt for any human being more than I do him...but, I don't know if he really likes me or if he's just saying he does to get with me...

Any ideas on how I can tell for sure?

Maybe just be friends for a while longer. Im not really sure for how long. Ive never been in a relationship before anyway, be aware- taking my advice could totally ruin your chances XD

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Dimitri that does suck. I mean, for him to hurt you is jsut wrong, but everybody gets affected with a relationship. But hopefully, if you can't at leats continue dating, you can be friends.

Gregguru, i can only think of two courses:

1. Be friends long enoguh to find out what he's after.
2. Start dating him and (if he is after the fun stuff) try to make him wait. Just start off slow. Maybe he'll get the idea. A physical attraction isn't enoguh for a relationship.

anwyas, 40 days until my nephew comes to... the world. I'm really excited. but i don't know what I'm most excited for. The actual day or calling one of my firends and screaming "OH MY GOD, THE BABYS COMING!" No im more excited for the actual thing.

anyways, everybody take care. "don't worry, be happy."

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Thanks for the support people ^^. I'm feeling a bit better now. World Challenge is a separate organisation that implants itself in various schools across the country [possibly even the globe]. The course involves two years or so of fundraising and training, and then you spend four weeks in a foreign country [namely one that is extreme, and third world]. That means two weeks of trekking, one week of community project, and a final week of rest and relaxation. An adventure it shall be! I am a jolly guy anyway, it's just sometimes things can get me down.

Fused, pfft I'm 17. I've just never met anybody I've fallen in love with. Yea I see gorgeous people on a daily basis, but that's just a part of life. One day, I hope I can meet somebody, but for now it's just how my life seems to be haha. And about Frenching? In all honesty, that's the last thing I want in a boyfriend x_x. Yea kissing is a sign of affection, but I would just like somebody to share the world with, to be able to confide in, and to just spend my life with. It's just the feeling of comfort and companionship that I fall for. Ah well~

Good luck with the writing! Always a fantastic hobby, that. And yes, I shall upload the Lego film. Don't expect the quality to be amazing, we had a double period to do it in. That's an hour and fifteen mins. Still, time out of lessons helped!

Dimitri, I'm going to be completely useless, but hey ^^'. I know what it's like to lose someone dear to myself, and it is incredibly tough. I really hope things work out for you, but really, if you just want somebody to talk to, I'm here. That's what the Club's for anyway, right? :D Just stay true to yourself, and be honest with him. If you are not doing anything wrong, and he can see how much he means to you, it'll be up to him to make up for his side of the dilemma. You have my support =).

Gregguru, I agree with the above posts. You do seem to love him, a lot. Just be there for him, and see whether you can honestly trust him or not. A relationship needs commitment, and he really does need to love you back. I wish you the best.

Anyhoo, I need to go. My day wasn't bad, taught some Primary kids how to.. read?! Or at least help them haha.

Take care everybody~

-- Andy ;449;

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
made this little guy today:
zzzjb0.png

anyways, thanks Nintandy, and i just put "I thoguht i needed to french someone" to kind be funny. Cant wait for the lego film!

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
made this little guy today:
zzzjb0.png

anyways, thanks Nintandy, and i just put "I thoguht i needed to french someone" to kind be funny. Cant wait for the lego film!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Wow, I'm back again. A lot has happened since I last came here.

Righto. My boyfriend cheated on me on the exact day we had been together 18 months. Being the foolish sap I am, I decided to try and forget it, basically giving him a second chance.

He used that second chance to dump me because he couldn't deal with the guilt. So, a week afterwards, he came to my house to talk. I was out, but he came over anyway and waited for me to get in at 3:10. We had sex, but he revealed in the morning he had just wanted to talk, and left again. Leaving me feeling used and like ****, again.

Three weeks later, and I get a text asking me if I wanted to give it another go. I jumped at the chance. He told me before this that he'd been talking to someone and had met up with them in an attempt to get over me, which failed.

This person kept calling him on the night we "got back together", making me think, Why is this guy being so wierd when my boyfriend only met him once. I asked for the truth about what happened with him, to be told nothing.

Got to work yesterday afternoon feeling very happy with myself. Finally got what I've been waiting a month for. Then I get a text. A text telling me that I asked for the truth and I had the right to know he slept with him. Three times.

Then when we met up after work, he revealed to me he was having second thoughts about giving it another try. I got angry, blew up at him and left. On the phone later, I decided it was my turn to finish it, so that I could finally just...leave it. So I did.

So here I am today, wishing none of it had ever happened, but glad of it. So there's my story. Hi, guys.

Iota

Darato

(o,..,o)
I’m sorry to hear that Iota. It’s always a shame when your partner cheats on you. I’m had few friends who’s parents marriage have been ruined by it. Just know you’re in a safe place here with people that love and care about you.

L.F.D.

theplushinator

Wow, I'm back again. A lot has happened since I last came here.

Righto. My boyfriend cheated on me on the exact day we had been together 18 months. Being the foolish sap I am, I decided to try and forget it, basically giving him a second chance.

He used that second chance to dump me because he couldn't deal with the guilt. So, a week afterwards, he came to my house to talk. I was out, but he came over anyway and waited for me to get in at 3:10. We had sex, but he revealed in the morning he had just wanted to talk, and left again. Leaving me feeling used and like ****, again.

Three weeks later, and I get a text asking me if I wanted to give it another go. I jumped at the chance. He told me before this that he'd been talking to someone and had met up with them in an attempt to get over me, which failed.

This person kept calling him on the night we "got back together", making me think, Why is this guy being so wierd when my boyfriend only met him once. I asked for the truth about what happened with him, to be told nothing.

Got to work yesterday afternoon feeling very happy with myself. Finally got what I've been waiting a month for. Then I get a text. A text telling me that I asked for the truth and I had the right to know he slept with him. Three times.

Then when we met up after work, he revealed to me he was having second thoughts about giving it another try. I got angry, blew up at him and left. On the phone later, I decided it was my turn to finish it, so that I could finally just...leave it. So I did.

So here I am today, wishing none of it had ever happened, but glad of it. So there's my story. Hi, guys.

Iota

Oh thats really sad =( complicated stuff relationships, all ive ever heard coming out from them is heartache and pain. I just hope we can all find that special someone someday. With great luck and searching, im sure we all will.
=3 i know it.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Thanks, both of you. I feel kind of better for having stopped it before he carried on messing me around, but at the same time kind of shitty. Relationships do and don't suck :/

Iota

markomega

TERRORIZE!
Iota: aw I'm sorry, that sucks so much! It's better that you ended it, now you don't have to deal with that crap anymore.
no one needs that.

p.s. your birthday is a day before mine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.