• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbreunatic

Hey, I am still alive. And I want to say that I am fine.. or it is allright. I have had more hard times with boys.. One even started ignoring me for no reason at all.. Okay more did. but he was a crush..

Anyway now I know this very nice boy. And he is cute and he likes me. And he cares more about the inside. But he also likes my looks. So I might get myself a boyfriend.

Anyway how are you doing? xXx

Rommath

▲_▲
Hey, everyone. Glad school is over now, another long, frustrating day. Serebii is always my first stop on the computer. Anyway, Easter's coming soon, which I'm happy about. :)

About the homophobia thing, the vast majority of my old and new school are homophobic. Which is sad. My friends and I aren't, but were in the minority. I'm accepting of everyone, but being in a private school can make it difficult.

Anyway, on a brighter note, might be going to the Gold Coast in a month if my family can get together enough money. I hope we do, I've only been once back in April 2004 and it was lots of fun. Last time we stayed at Palm Beach but this time we'll be at Surfers' Paradise.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Are you doing anything to change their thinking?

Rommath

▲_▲
Well, I'm trying, but not having much luck. Once some of the people there get something in their mind their adamant that their right and any thing else on the subject is wrong. Thankfully not everyone there is like that.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
UN- Yeah it was, but I think Monica knew about him and maybe Ross, I am sure someone knew anyway but I might be wrong
BK- I do but the wifi not working sorry
Solstice- Well alot of people don't always know who they are. Hell sometimes I wonder if I could be gay, perhaps that's why women never said yes to me asking them out because they somehow knew I was gay, but then I see a girl and realize I am straight.
Fused- That's true, I always say it's better being thier friend then nothing at all.
umbrenatic- Sorry about the one that ignored you, as you may already kno I had that happened to me too and it's no good feeling at all.

And for my news. My niece Paige was born this morning at 11:30, yay I have a niece now! (I got a nephew too), I hope this one calls me Uncle when they start talking.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
wow I should look around more to find threads like this.

Anyway, I'm only half gay/lesbian but I'm also transexual so...yay? I was on another forum like this but i got quickly excluded from everybody else and eventually banned because alot of people complained about me so...it seems I'm not so lucky here so hopefully it'll stick.

Briankelly130

WT- That's Ok, I'll keep looking on the trade section
BG - What's the point of trying to force/change someone's thinking, that's like what certain gay people in America do, shove their opinions in everyone's faces and force them to accept gay marriage and all that other stuff

On the topic of gay marriage, apparently Vermont is trying to legalize it but even though a lot of people want it passed, the senator simply vetoed the bill and now people are trying to over-rule the veto but what got my annoyance was one comment someone made saying that it's brave to ban it and it's setting an example for other states, i mean god, can someone tell me why people (Non-religious) despise gay people so much because if these people are meant to be acting all liberal then how come one group of people still get pushed around

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
On the topic of gay marriage, apparently Vermont is trying to legalize it but even though a lot of people want it passed, the senator simply vetoed the bill and now people are trying to over-rule the veto but what got my annoyance was one comment someone made saying that it's brave to ban it and it's setting an example for other states, i mean god, can someone tell me why people (Non-religious) despise gay people so much because if these people are meant to be acting all liberal then how come one group of people still get pushed around

Well, I can't say exactly. It's many different thigns, but it ultimately comes down to the fact that theya re misguided. They see homosexuality as the worst possible thing in the world, unlike the American economy or the war in Iraq which isn't much of a war anymore, but still.

They feel that they are better than homosexuals, so they think they can push us around. The sad part aboutt his though is that it's true that they do: When Prop 8 was voted for, a majority wne to the ballot box to keep a minority under their thumb, and for what? What did it really do? Keeping homosexuals down doesn't benefit anyone: it doesn't keep children safe, it doesn't keep the economy stable, it definitely doesn't pave the way for bestaility or the like, but unfortunately people have deluded themselves into a fantasy world where it does.

Also, it's msotly theists that are against homosexuals, I'm afraid to say. Mormons payed millions (I think) to pass Prop 8. The entire Board of Rabbis of Southern California were for it.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
AlteredEgoX--was the complaining/banning anything to do with it? If so, what forum was it so we can avoid it?

And BrianKelly--what's wrong with trying to push equality? Far better than being forced into hatred. Equality isn't a poison like bigotry is--it has no bad elements to it. And who in the world is being "forced" into accepting gay marriage that hasn't shoved their hatred onto others?

Briankelly130

Fused - America is a joke, they claim to be the best country in the world, land of the free, land of opportunity, but only if you live up to the standards they want which is a straight, white protestant, these people are practically in every war and they are still in a war while the people at home are in a god damn fantasy land, they think that these people fighting in the war are the heroes of the world, yeah go in to some country, kill everyone, get rid of all their beliefs and living standards, yeah give these people a f***ing medal, what really makes me laugh is that these people are so self-righteous and so snobbish that they don't realize that even Canada has better standards that they do, Canada is more liberal (while i don't approve of liberals, i still find this case better), more friendlier and to be honest I've found guys there to be much more attractive and when you say this to an American the only thing they can make fun of is the certain pronunciation of words like out and about which i find to be really erroneous since I've heard Canadians talk and I've never heard those two words used in that way. Now back to homosexuality, i once heard that one reason people disapprove of it was because they feel that if gay people get more freedom it might turn their kids gay, now I'm not sure if homosexuality is biological or if it's something that can develop over time but honestly if a person is gay, they are gay, if America still has this crazy obsession with "keeping the tradition of the real American" which i seem to think is baseball, basketball and all that other stuff then they are sadly disappointed, wasn't Obama's campaign slogan (or was it a south park joke) "Change" because if so they he will fail since these A-holes can't seem to wrap their heads around this idea that the time is changing and people are just people and not just pieces on a chess board for which if you have the better ones then you are better, i mean now that i think about it, the Americans are becoming Nazi in perception and motive, Hitler wanted to create the perfect "Aryan" race where people were blonde haired, blue eyed and white but replace that with White, God-fearing and heterosexual and if any of these pretentious ignoramus' say that they are moving forward because black people and women have rights then shove it because black people don't have rights in that sense, they are not equal since America has started actually treating them better as a kind of apology or if anyone has a better reason i would love to hear, you can't attack a black person without being called a hater or racist(this is in the situation where you would attack someone who is black with a perfectly understandable reason, not just because of colour), when it comes to education black people get favoured first and black people just have slightly more influence then white people. women, well that's a work in progress but yes they are equal but the same thing applies like you can't hit a women because for some reason you just can't, it's like a law of some kind where if you hit a girl it's like "Dude, you just hit a girl" but if they attack you it's like you have no masculinity whatsoever, i mean what kind of insane double standards is that. The rest of the world (Canada included) know what America is like and i think over 75% of the world hates them because they are so self-righteous, I don't hate them myself but i do have a great dislike for them mainly because they are hypocrites, they claim to be the land of freedom but when you go there you find it's just a bait and switch. If I ever plan on going to America it will be to Canada (it's still considered North America after all) since i love snow, gay people are respected and not treated like a special case and like i said before Canadian guys are so much cuter. Sorry about the rant

BG - Well i don't see how forcing our opinion down someones throat will get people to respect us, i know i would both like to be respected and feared but i don't see how telling others to accept us will get us anywhere. If we act like the bigots they we are no better then them so why try it, besides you can always be safe with the knowledge that you are better then all the haters since you actually have an opinion and don't jump on the hate bandwagon

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
AlteredEgoX--was the complaining/banning anything to do with it? If so, what forum was it so we can avoid it?

it doesnt really matter, i just checked and its gone ^^ an old friend off there said it went downhill with people leaving after i posted my reason for leaving

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Sorry about the rant

Yeah. You realize that hardly any Americans are actually like that, right? It's just the ones who are get the international press. They're far and few between in reality, just loud and attention-grubbing.

BG - Well i don't see how forcing our opinion down someones throat will get people to respect us, i know i would both like to be respected and feared but i don't see how telling others to accept us will get us anywhere. If we act like the bigots they we are no better then them so why try it, besides you can always be safe with the knowledge that you are better then all the haters since you actually have an opinion and don't jump on the hate bandwagon

But bigots need to be silenced because they spew hatred. Spreading LOVE is never a bad thing.

How could it ever be a bad thing to say that we won't be silenced any more? If we stay quiet, then they win because they've stifled us and "put us in our place". And that's one of the worst things that could ever happen.

Briankelly130

And how exactly are you going to go about getting them to accept us?

Pearl's Perap

Not been in here for quite a while, hope everything is good with everyone. Life is pretty good with me at the moment, I go on vacation tomorrow for a week, it's gonna be a nice change from this crappy city ;D

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
And how exactly are you going to go about getting them to accept us?

By refusing to stand down or be silent. As I said, if we shut up and be invisible, then they get every single thing they want.

Briankelly130

Alright, that's fair enough, i just wouldn't overdo it with this gay agenda crap

Wow briannkelly, nice rant lol

I agree with most of what you said up on your wall there, except I wouldn't know if Canadian guys really ARE more beautiful since I've never been to canada
In the US, though,I found that only about 2 in every 15 guys I saw were cute, with 4 of them being fugly XD sorry

Still, though, I myself wouldn't go up to Canada over America because I'm too used to that one little town where the tenseness of the rest of Colorado is broken, B-town =D I used to take walks by the stream with my bf, holding hands, and kissing every so often, surrounded by flowers and listening to some dumb romantic pop song in Spanish. People would say hi, and smile back... sigh I miss boulder

Mli

Cykelpedal
riiight and here i come in the middle of this "interesting" discussion to say that i wanna join please 8) yay <3

so eh yeah, lesbian and proud of it! <3 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.