• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
And I am glad you didn't kill yourself, sucide is never the answer.

I agree, killing yourself is not the answer. It only tells bullies that they "won".

As for hugging, I don't see a problem with it. Some guys, including a friend of mine, hug each other at times. :) Nothing really wrong with it.

Kyogre Master V3.0

On the hugging subject, none of my mates have a problem with it; there seems to be a lot of friendly hugging going on. Tbh, after i came out to people, they actually hugged me more :S

On a slightly different note, I've been getting really ****** off lately. I hate having to pretend i'm straight to most of the people in my year who don't know i'm gay! It bugs me that I can't be me!! I'm 17, so doing A levels atm, and enough of my really close friends know I'm gay now, so: Do you reckon I could completely come out?

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
In highschool, I was not being bullied physically, but emotionally instead.

That's true. In high school (and junior high) it's out with physical warfare and in with psychological warfare and in with physical peace making

anyways, i've decided that I'm going to go boyfriend hunting again. Unfortunately I don't have anyone in mind, but its also a good thing because if I did i wouldn't want to be hung up on them if someone better came along. that kid i was telling you about, the one that i liked but decided not to like for the sake of my friends- straight. acted gay for a girl and then put her in the sheets. so, he can go to ****in' candyland.

Spookz

Lumos
Oh hugs. I could use more of those in my life.
Most of my high school buddies were well, physical people, we hugged a lot.

That's one of the huge things that I miss now that I'm away from home. :(

Also, I'm most likely going to fall off the face of the planet for a little while- I'm diving into a show soon and I'll have no time for myself. Really, i have no idea when I'm supposed to get all of my homework done, plus midterms are coming up. Ugh.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Of course, being quiet is weakness too. I acted at my bullies and that was effective. No lasting damage but they knew I wasn't about to let them get away with it either. Also of course telling people.

RauniKai

one fire at a time
That's true. In high school (and junior high) it's out with physical warfare and in with psychological warfare and in with physical peace making

anyways, i've decided that I'm going to go boyfriend hunting again. Unfortunately I don't have anyone in mind, but its also a good thing because if I did i wouldn't want to be hung up on them if someone better came along. that kid i was telling you about, the one that i liked but decided not to like for the sake of my friends- straight. acted gay for a girl and then put her in the sheets. so, he can go to ****in' candyland.

Good hunting Fused ;)

On the topic of bullying, I was one of those lucky people that never fell prey to it, even though I'm prime bullying material: glasses, short, and quiet to a certain extent. I'd like to think it's my rabbit foot that gave me the luck, but I only started wearing it at the beginning of last year. >.>

Interestingly enough, I was watching 'Lie to Me' today and one of the cases was about two gay guys.

I hadn't heard about anyone still believing in rabbit feet as a charm, XD
I couldn't wear that, it came from a cute little bunny =O

I'm really confused right now, I have nothing to do, yet some things are gonna happen soon, e.g. my family moving back to mexico with me, that are going to keep me way to busy to... idk what the hell I'll be too busy to do XO, but I feel that when I'm busy, I'll know and be unable to do it.

Back to the family returning, I get to go back to school when they come back, I never thought I'd say this, but I'll be glad to go back to school soon. Getting an education has always been a b!tch to me, what with the language barrier I had as a kid, moving ever few months. diabetes getting thrown into the equation, etc.

Briankelly130

I always said suicide was never the answer, homocide is, why kill yourself when you can kill the ones who screwed with you.

Obviously I'm not going to kill everyone who annoyed me or else i would have been in jail years ago but it's something to make you feel better (At least it does to me)

D

Deleted member 11515

Suicide sucks :{
Yikes, Smeargle. D:

Been busy with school lately.
Okay, that's a lie.
I've been too busy finding ways to hurt myself, so people tell me XD;

My ankle has been hurting me since Easter Sunday, and yeah x-x;
It's pretty crazy.

And then, Wednesday after that, I got into a wreck. And then yesterday morning, got into another wreck. ~_~
Albeit, the former wreck caused the second wreck. :{

For more information on my wreck, read this! [Pics included]

So yeah. Has anyone else been in like.. a car/etc accident? XD;

Last edited by a moderator:

RauniKai

one fire at a time
I hadn't heard about anyone still believing in rabbit feet as a charm, XD
I couldn't wear that, it came from a cute little bunny =O

I'm really confused right now, I have nothing to do, yet some things are gonna happen soon, e.g. my family moving back to mexico with me, that are going to keep me way to busy to... idk what the hell I'll be too busy to do XO, but I feel that when I'm busy, I'll know and be unable to do it.

Back to the family returning, I get to go back to school when they come back, I never thought I'd say this, but I'll be glad to go back to school soon. Getting an education has always been a b!tch to me, what with the language barrier I had as a kid, moving ever few months. diabetes getting thrown into the equation, etc.

Haha, rabbit feet aren't a very common thing anymore, but I like to wear it. It's soft and furry :D It even says 'lucky charm' on the piece of metal that attaches it to the chain.

It sounds like you're having a rough time of it, Smeargle. However, I hope that whatever life throws at you, you'll be able to overcome it :)

I actually haven't been too busy with school. It seems like we're getting less and less homework. It's already making me a little nostalgic knowing that school's going to end in a little over a month...but I've still got quite a few years of it, so what happens happens.

I've been taking to my would-be girlfriend over the internet lately. We sort of went out for a little over a year, but she lives in Texas [used to live where I did] now, and we decided it would be a good idea to separate for the time being. Long-distance can be really hard on a person y'know?

We still love each other, but it just doesn't work out when you live that far apart.

I miss her so much right now ;_;

Aww, Raunikai, there there. I get you on the long distance thing, it just never works unless you find a way to see each other. The thing is, part of the joy that a relationship brings comes from the physical company of your loved one, you know what I mean right? That reminds me, over six months have passed since I broke up with the devil that is Angel; that b*start called my mom again to try and see if he could come to Acapulco to see me again. The nerve of that guy, after all the things he put me through =/. I had already ended out myspace conversations saying "I don't ever want to see you again If you ever come to Mexico, it should be of your own accord, and not because you feel like creating some romantic love scene." I even, for some reason, messaged his second new boyfriend(what a whor.e -_-) and told him I was out of his life and didn't want to deal with his calls and things.

I really don't feel like I love him anymore, I was acostumed to him, but not anymore. If he had ever truly loved me, he wouldn't have left me when I needed him the most. I left everything I had to be with him, and he left me to get back to everything he has. I guess now he realizes what he lost in me.

Anyway, a more or less interesting thing...I think I'm falling in love =O. He's like a blond brunette, if you know what I mean, but I don't care about brain size, he's gorgeous, and sensitive enough. Problem is, I don't know if he's gay or bi -_-. I get this vibe, when our eyed meet it's like, indescribable man XD. I really don't know what to do =S

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
This sounds alittle bad on an educational point of view but, I spent all of my 2 hours revision class today for my exams starting next week (end of year and of school exams) pretty much chatting to two people in my class and we all planned on going to the Gay Pride festival in my home town in August ^^ it's pretty important to me though because of being transgender and it's going to hopefully be my first day out as fulltime girl. Geez, I'm nervous already.

AlteregoX, those exams are such a chore -_-, I remember they take up half the school day(we had a bit of a shorter school day on exams week) to finish just one of them, and there was two every day, obviously. This was the very last week of school, and you didn't get to say goodbye to some of your friends sometimes because of some of them having off periods and such. That, and the last time you're in class with them, you spend it taking a test, and then you have to read a book, or sit quietly =P

I dreamt last night that I started to beat up my ex because he caused my little sister to fall off a second floor balcony, and then tried to gouge out his right eye. He sat down towatch TV and I told him to pay for his own god damned cable and threw him off the chair. I saw his forehead hit the ground and heard a loud crack O.O

I turned him over...he looked dead, I checked to see if his heart was still working, and according to the jugular, it was but he looked dead to me, his right eye was bleeding slowly and was poping out odf the socket a little....that was so f*cking creepy, I woke up feeling as if I'd actually just killed someone.

RauniKai

one fire at a time
Lol, I hardly study for my tests very much. I have like a pseudo-photographic memory in that I can remember things from class very easily...I hope that when you have your tests you do well on them AlteregoX!

I can't remember if there're ever gay pride parades where I live. But it'd be pretty cool to go to one :D

Smeargle-sheesh, that's some sort of freaky dream. At least when I have nightmares they don't feel real. It's like I know that what happened in the dream could never happen, because it involved fictional characters.

Reading that reminded me that I had a dream last night as well...
---
I had a dream that I was in class [I have no idea what class. I just know it was class even though it didn't look anything like my school. There were desks and a teacher at least] and I looked over and saw this girl sitting there. I was thinking to myself 'she looks SO familiar...' and I kept looking over and trying to figure out who she was. I had this idea that she was my would-be girlfriend but then I just thought that that was impossible since she lived in Texas. But after class was over I figured out that it really WAS her. For some reason or another she'd moved back. I couldn't believe it and I just ran over and hugged her really tightly. The feeling...it was ecstatic, I can't even describe it in words. I just know that I was REALLY REALLY happy!

But thinking about it now makes me a little sad, since it wasn't real. I think I'm going to message her and tell her about the dream. It'd make her happy :D

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Well, one of my best friends is in a cast with a broken ankle. :( She'll be okay, but I guess she's supposed to be getting some minor surgery soon so her bones will heal correctly.

And I guess last night every gay person had a dream:

I had a dream last we drove out tos ee Las Vegas. We lost ourselves in the bright lights. i wish you could have seen us.

^Not really. But anybody who listens to Mayday parade will probably know where that's from.

But anyways, my real dream:

Me and my friends went to this giant mall type place. It was seriously huge. So we were inside, and we were walking by electronics when I had to tie my shoe. When I was done, my friends were gone. But in front of me know was a pink ladder type thing, goign all the way up to a second floor that I never noticed before. So I grab onto the ladder and I begin to work my way up. Unfortunately, after several attempts, i gave up, and fell onto a super soft mat that was somehow placed under the ladder.

So I just go to look for my friends, and I come across a hole in the wall. It had some light coming out of it, so I crawl through, and I find myself in an outlet mall of sorts. It was all outside, there were trees, adn it had just rained because the ground was still wet. So, I'm walking through here, when it finally comes to a dead end, and there's a door. So I open the door and go through, and I end up in an aisle right by that pink ladder.

I decide to give the ladder one more shot and this time I finally get all the way up to the second floor.

The second floor was empty except for pink lights leading to a door at the very end of the platform thing. So i run to the door, and I open it, and i find myself in a gay club. Everybody's dressed in soemthing scandolous (including me) I clearly recall a man in a pink and baby blue bikini and a man in a leather jockstrap and a leather vest. So I'm walkign through, and all of a sudden, from behind I hear someone say: "Would you like to dance?" I turn around, and that's when I woke up.

I woke up with a bloody nose and something else that I'm sure everybody here can guess.

Spookz

Lumos
I was hit my a car a few weeks ago while I was walking to one of our theatre spaces.
Really it was more like a tap though, the driver was flipping out and I was just trying not to laugh.

Also, I think I've been making some progress with the girl I like. We've been talking more as of late, and at the very least we're becoming better friends. Which, I'm okay with that if things don't develop romantically. We'll see.

Off to conquer the mountain of homework that awaits me!

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
TMS- Hey got your visitor message but for some reason i won't let me view our conversation, it keeps telling me I have no privigilgaes or something, probably a bug because I could view conversation on everyone else. And I am okay:)

Speaking of dreams I had one last night of the girl I like, I was going to see her at the shops like ususal at her work but she wasn't there and I was looking for her, don't reemeber much else. Probably because I haven't manage to see her in the last week when I gone to the shops.

Fused, lemme guess...um better not DX
Dreams can be good,
I just had one where gave some head in a bathroom, I jsut pulled that cute son of a... into the stall and started enjoying myself. I'd been eying that one dude for a while. I figured since you can steal a kiss, why not a little...

I also keep dreaming about my family, my grandma, who's read some book called "The Oracle(in Spanish)," tells me it means I'll get to see them soon.

WT, add me as a friend ^^;;

Erik OMG, dude, I missed this last time, but seriously dude, oh my sweet brown Jesus, your windshield's like wow, and the car's right side is just dayyyyyUM. Pobrecito =/ *pat pat*

Last edited:

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Salutations, everyone. Ah, long time no see? I've been getting ready for college and what not. I've also been trying to chase my crush, but yet again it seems to be leading to another dead end (maybe).

So how is everyone? ^_^

-Marty

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir

Yeah. 3 times. One wasn't my fault. Was sitting at a stop sign waiting for a friend to catch up when he hit me from behind going 15mph. God, I was pissed. Luckly, we were both in old 1980's toyotas so the cars were absolutely fine. Still chewed him out, though. I know he did it to be "funny" (knew his car was invisible, thought mine wasn't).

The other two were my fault, kinda. I wiped out my father's 350z on some oil during a turn. Hopped the curb and went into the apposing lane of traffic. Just scraped the bottom fender with that, though. And for my first accident, I hit a concrete divider at 55mph (80~90km/h) head on. Walked away with a bruised rib; the vehicle wasn't so lucky. My brother and I were so glad the airbag system failed. I would have ended up with a busted arm from the airbag busting out, and he would have gotten a chemical burn on his face from the airbag.

Seriously, that was a light crash. Just stay loose during the flips and spins, and you'll be fine. A bit shaken up, sure. But it's better to be a bit dizzy and disorientated than to try to remain tense and ridged and walk off with torn tendons or worse. Oh. And let go of the steering wheel.

Anyone care to add me to the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.