• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Welcome EpicSeraph!
Just call me thebluekid or tbk. I'm gay, and... I don't know what else. Weird?
Ha, my friend is trying to out me to the school. Again. By telling everyone I'm gay. And shouting it when I'm next to my homophobic friend.
Good times, good times >.<

Kyogre Master V3.0

Ha, my friend is trying to out me to the school. Again. By telling everyone I'm gay. And shouting it when I'm next to my homophobic friend.
Good times, good times >.<

^The opposite's happening to me atm :p I'm trying to come out but a couple of mates are against it (not quite sure y...). Anyways, hi to EpicSeraph ! I'm KMV3, or Murray to people who know me, and i'm gay :) only started coming out last...october tho, but determined to finish by the end of sixth form :p

Spookz

Lumos
anyway can everyone please introduce themselves because looking at older pages is too boring.

thanks
The name's Ellie, though I guess I prefer to go by Spookz.
I'm a lesbian, and I've been out for a while now. I'm currently in college studying Lighting Design for theatre, just about to finish up my Freshman year.

That's about it, really.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
anyway can everyone please introduce themselves because looking at older pages is too boring.

thanks

Heya. My real life name is Amber, & on the internet i always go by the name DragonFriend or something to do with that (eg my deviantart is DragonFriendAmber)
i like gaming, anime & im bi. :D

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
wow, what a great welcome XD

hello

abo
tbk
kmv3
spookz
and Amber

@ abo i live in new zealand actually, Auckland. i meant im of pure germen genetics lol. sometimes i like this little country but i do miss bigger cities like the ones in south africa =(. nice to meet you.

@ tbk, you're kinda lucky i guess. having a friend like that. half on mine would desert me and the other half would never look at me the same. even though we've been best buddies for more years than the fingers on one hand. its just the other school kids that can be a pain. there was one openly gay guy when i used to go to school. i felt sorry for the poor guy, no one ever called him Louie...just homo or *** or what really gets me is 'my gay friend' like that tittle is more important than his name.

@kmv3, well i hope i can get to call you murray when we get to know each other more XD. how did you come out? and to who? close friends, siblings and or parents? im really interested in that sorta stuff right now of course XD. if youd rather not answer then i can understand.

@Spookz. theater is so cool! i love acting and productions and i wanted to do what your doing too, long ago. BUT i our school didnt have a drama class until it was a year to late for me to join. after that i wanted to become a marine biologist then a chemical engineer... right now im studying commercial trade and im planning on becoming a commercial lawyer afterwards. man i tell you i love it, its so nice once youve found your vice lol.

@amber. nice to meet you. i like gaming too and one or two animes (i feel a but dumb here but i find it hard to follow ongoing series's lol). Full Metal Alchemist is my fave ever and i am gay. what's your favorite anime btw?

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
EpicSeraph- Ah!! i loved full metal alchemist!! (i only saw like the first 13 episodes or something until my parents made me stop watching it online due to download limits, BUT WHAT I SAW WAS VERY GOOD) my fave anime right now is probably code geass. Its currently on tv where i live and is up to episode 22, so its nearly done. I think its real interesting =D
Also, dont feel dumb about not finding it hard to follow ongoing series, ive started like CR@PLOADS of animes & not finished them. Some of them just didn't click i guess.

Anywho, thankfully my parents and friends are ok with gays etc (i havn't told them about me but we've discussed this sort of thing before) so when i'm ready to come out hopefully they wont mind

Last edited:

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Hey! I got great news! I just graduated from High School! It's a sad/happy moment for me, though. Such a great time in my life. Too bad I have to leave the people I made friends with.

However, I made friends with some pretty cool people. One of them is a guy who is gay. He's a great friend. XP Sadly both him and my other friends will be moving to other location...One to Britian, the other to Florida.

However, I will keep in contact with both of them. Also, I'm helping my one ot them with a story thier writing. I'm mostly doing character illustrations.

Gotta think postitive about the future when I move towards college. I might get an XBox 360 as well. :)

Also, hello EpicSeraph!

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Welcome new members!

My Name is Adam, I am bi, I joined the club as a supporter. Then I came out over the internet. I am proud to be bisexual as well.

Well School is over! I am happy about that, facebooking and MSNing like crazy. Btw, if you want to add me on MSN, my MSN (Messenger) is mrjoker917@live.com!

Kyogre Master V3.0

@kmv3, well i hope i can get to call you murray when we get to know each other more XD. how did you come out? and to who? close friends, siblings and or parents? im really interested in that sorta stuff right now of course XD. if youd rather not answer then i can understand.

:) I kinda 'accidentally' came out for the first time. During a game of truth or dare, I was asked how far i'd got with a girl, to which I replied 'nowhere'. Leaving the rules of the game aside they asked me more questions, which I answered without much thought, and then a final one - 'do you want to have a girlfriend?'. I instinctively answered no, tried to back-pedal when asked y, then just though, 'ah, **** it' and said i was gay. Best thing I ever did :) That was mostly to close friends, then there were a few more who weren't there at that time who I had to come out to at other times, and they all took it well.

I didn't actually 'come out' to my mum as such. Two years or so ago i went through a bi-phase, and told her then, to which her response was 'ur too young to know, it'll just be a phase'. SInce then i've found out i am definitely gay, and posted a couple of times here (tho i've been absent for a while). My mum, while on the computer (with me in the room) had a bubble appear about parental controls (nothing triggered, just a random reminder this computer does). She went onto it and, as i was in the room, she just, on a whim, clicked on my profile, and it popped up with the last ten pages i'd visited, which this was included on. She asked me about it and i told her, and she's cool with it :) I haven't come out to my dad yet (parents are seperated) as he still pays for my education and i have no idea how he'd take it, and my little brother at least doesn't know. I think my older brother and step-siblings have suspicions tho :p

Phew, that was a long post! What's everyone got planned for the summer then?

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
What's everyone got planned for the summer then?

Drawing of course! :D Maybe go to gym and excerise some more, as well as picking up swimming again.

I also plan on hanging out more with my friends,as well as help out around the house. Might even get a job!

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
EpicSeraph- I loveeeeee FMA. And the new FMA.

I came out first to a few people, just one kid who *claimed* he was gay (he lied) so I told him. He wound up screaming it to my lunch table (Who accepted it o_O)

But when I went to A-Prom, I was, for the first time that I can remember, truly myself. I wasn't hiding my sexuality, I wasn't doing anything of the sort. So I want to bring that to the school, I want to be myself. Any tips on coming out? (Sorry if I've already asked before, I can't remember)

Movies. Lots and lots of movies. And swimming.
Maybe some hanging out with friends, and my *small* 16th b-day party.

I don't really like the big flashy ones.

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Okay so. Me and my friends decided that it might be better to text my crush, so that way if he was uncomfortable he could just not respond. So it starts off like "Hey it's me. I have to tell you something."

"What do you have to tell me?"

"I have a crush on you."

"That's not cool! I'm not gay for real. I'm serious. That **** ain't cool."

"I'm not trying to be funny. I'm serious."

"Still, what the ****? I ain't ****ing gay. Chill out. Just don't talk to me."

Hm... "Chill out," coming from the guy who just cussed me out for no good reason. Whatever. I realized people might be sad after this, but after that, everything I ever felt for him just died. And he's avoiding me, so... whatever. I honestly don't care. He can make this difficult all he wants because it truly doesn't bother me.

Anyways, just working on finals. Woohoo!

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Fused: -hugs- Oh fun, Im working on finals too.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Aww Fused that's so sad :'(. That's why I go after people that are already out. Anyway, I'm on studying for finals and ALL my classes are wrapping up so yeah I technically dont do crap until next week so, I just cut my classes and go to theatre

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Aww Fused that's so sad :'(.

More or less. if he ever does turn out to be gay/bi and wants to be with me, I can no longer say i'd date him in a heartbeat.

That's why I go after people that are already out.

That's my problem: no one is out.

Oh well, my friends and family are being great support right now, but like I said previously, I'm more mad about how he went off than sad that he did go off.

Oh well, I finished my English final, which is a video and it's pretty ****ing funny if I do say so myself with a ton of hilarious bloopers (but those didn't make it because of the time limit.)

And three half days of school. I'm so excited. but I'm a little anxious about tomorrow as I'll see my "crush" in both of the classes that I have tomorrow. Oh well. He said don't talk to me, so I won't.

Spookz

Lumos
@Spookz. theater is so cool! i love acting and productions and i wanted to do what your doing too, long ago. BUT i our school didnt have a drama class until it was a year to late for me to join. after that i wanted to become a marine biologist then a chemical engineer... right now im studying commercial trade and im planning on becoming a commercial lawyer afterwards. man i tell you i love it, its so nice once youve found your vice lol.
We had a couple of acting classes, but I never took them as I wasn't interested in that side of the stage. Pretty much everything I knew going into college was self-taught. I'm still impressed with myself that I got into such a good theatre school considering I never had formal training.
From the sound of it, you have a lot of varied interests. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

SLEEP.
I'm so exhausted right now: pulled an all-nighter last night, and probably will again tonight. Stupid final exams..

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you, Fused. Certainly not the kind of reaction one wants when they tell someone their feelings. :( My empathy to you.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
@amber. yay, i like you so much more right now XD. never heard of code geass BUT i'll look into it. your obviously a lady with good taste so i'll take your word on it.

you are so fortunate that they are. my friends are all homophobes, like hard out. well except my best bestie of course. she is a woman, and likes me a lot so im sure she'll handle it ok. i kinda want to come out to her first, maybe during our mid semester break or something. mom might try to understand me being gay but im not sure sometimes, like she loves me but she'll probably chose dad's view point. and well, lets just say if dad finds out he's one son shorter and ill be kicked out home immediately. its not all bad i mean i practically live outa town considering all the time i spend with my friends and uni so getting kicked out wont affect me that much in the short term.

ps. how old are you? im 18

@yonowarru. hello, and congrats XD. this might be a dumb question but erm....how did you graduate half way through the year?

@adam. hello, its great coming out. i can only imagine the freedom though

@tbk. damn so jealous about your prom. oddly enough ive went to three proms at my school with female dates, they asked me. i made sure they were only dates and ive only ever had one cover up girl friend. just can't stand lying to them, cause its so unfair to not only lie to yourself but toy with other peoples emotions. wasn't there other people from your school though or did you go to another friends ball?

@kmv3. i was pretty young when i realized. like at 11 i behaved very differently than the other boys and hanged with one or two guys but got along better with girls. i thought it was only a phase at the time and didnt care much till i started high school (age for that in nz is 13 and 14) then i started suspecting but there were so many homophobes everywhere and mockery of gay people that i denied it for years and tried to convince myself otherwise. mentally ive accepted it now. like around December last year, even though ive only had sex with other guys (around 17 was when i started) i told myself that 'drunken ones dont count' and my friends dont know about those episodes at all. one is suspecting though, i almost told him! ahhh if only i did then it would have been out in the open.

siblings are good at guessing that stuff. how many do you have? i have one slightly older brother who probably knows and is just waiting to hear me say it and one five years younger who's to young to understand.

@spookz. acting is really great after you get over the first five mins of awkwardness. being a stage hand is cool. im jealous sorta.

my interests changed seasonally because im too damn well educated to make up my mind, and thats a real pain lol. knowing that certain fields are cool, relative to you and the world but knowing that the other fields should not be neglected. in the end law won out and im really glad im sticking to it. its so interesting studying common law (the british system) and transport law.

whats everyone got planned for the summer then?

its almost winter in the southern hemisphere....but im planning on four things

1. reunion party on the beach with every other student in our year we can find (we all graduated last year)

2. visit the south island. some of my friends are heavily religious and are going the national youth group thingy for a few days and i'll tag along but split of and do my own thing during the day. im not religious at all, but not an anarchist either. maybe try my luck at skiing?

3.work....damn but money has to come from somewhere right?

4.come out to at least my inner circle of friends within the first week of holidays.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
Fused- sorry to hear about that D:

EpicSeraph- I'm 13. turned 13 this year. Also, have you heard of this anime called lucky star?? Lots of people really dont like it, but i think its real random and funny haha.(More random animes :p)
I'm sorry to hear most of your friends and your dad are homophobes.

whats everyone got planned for the summer then?

It's winter in Australia right now (where i live it isn't really cold, & i hate hot weather but oh well i guess) but when the school holidays come around in a few weeks, probably msn,gaming & anime. so much to do XD

Last edited:

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
omg yes! what are the odds? its not very popular at all in my country and hardly anyone knows about it apart from the asian students when i used to go to school. i watched a lot of it on youtube lol.

i dont really know what it is that makes it so fascinating. probably the randomness haha.

i bet you that if i do come out to my parents they'll take it hard but also wont tell my grandparents (and ask me to keep it secret from them or something too). my family are traditional, religious, white south african citizens and its a real pain. having a 'gay' kid will be 'embarrassing' to them.

not that they arnt proud of me know. im smart, successful etc. i graduated high school am studying a respectable career and have a good selection of friends.

BUT new zealand is alot more accepting of it even though you get your average homophobe very often.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
i used to like the pokemon anime too btw. you too i guess?

haha, the kanto and jhoto episodes were the best by a mile. when the hoen series's began it started to get a little repetitive, generic and overly predictable. May and Tracy are the best characters imo. Misty isnt that bad in small doses, she is very entertaining but loses her temper a bit to often for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.