• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
That sucks that having a gay kid would embarrass your parents D:

Haha yeah i reckon its pretty good. I've got the first series on dvd from a while ago, and on cartoon network sometimes ill watch the new diamond & pearl ones (granted when they talk about past experiences and i have no idea what or who theyre talking about, i still think its ok)
I wanna see the johto eps!! =D ive seen SOME & i generally like johto stuff better anyway.

Also, my sister says I'm almost excactly like konata personality-wise which i'm cool with because i totally love konata XD shes so awesome

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
That sucks that having a gay kid would embarrass your parents D:

Haha yeah i reckon its pretty good. I've got the first series on dvd from a while ago, and on cartoon network sometimes ill watch the new diamond & pearl ones (granted when they talk about past experiences and i have no idea what or who theyre talking about, i still think its ok)
I wanna see the johto eps!! =D ive seen SOME & i generally like johto stuff better anyway.

Also, my sister says I'm almost excactly like konata personality-wise which i'm cool with because i totally love konata XD shes so awesome

yeah tell me bout it. i get a little guilt feeling just thinking about it but hell, i like me. and if my parents say they love me (they often do) then they either dont know me at all or will be more accepting than i think.

id say im more geared towards Miyuki in that i read extensively, study hard and have picture perfect conversational skills. BUT i am lazy sometimes and play games often or talk more casually with my closer friends so its like Konata and Miyuki together.

Konata is my fav too XD. definitely they best character to understand and relate to.

i could have sworn your older than 13. do you act more mature than other girls your age? you sound very intelligent

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
haha thanks. common sense etc wise i think i'm fairly smart. maybe a bit more mature than other girls i think, like on steam (if you don't know what that is, it's a thing to download onto your computer & buy games for and chat on etc) when i first met some of my friends on it and said I'm 13 or whatever age i was at the time theyre like "whoa! no way!" it might be from all the time i spend with older people on steam gaming etc or something. dunno.

a funny thing about miyuki is there's this girl at my school that my sister knows who's like miyuki like i'm like konata. she even sounds like her :D she looks like her too except for the pink hair (if she dyed her hair pink thatd be a riot!)

Also, i hope for when/if you come out to your parents and friends they accept you :D good luck. i have no idea about how or when i'm gonna come out to people i know. you guys in this group are the only people i've ever told lol. coming out to people i know on steam should be easy since about 3 of my friends are bi themselves

Last edited:

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
see it must be true then, if completely unrelated people make a similar observation.

never used steam before, or maybe i have? either way it is installed on my computer.

how do you think the people in your life will react to you coming out? cant be all that bad, you react pretty casual and constructive to the issue. as for me im dreading it if its not clear enough haha.

also being open about it here is pretty much the only place i am. the internet gives me a false security but I'll take it anyway.

*hey if any of you guys who read this comes from waiuku college, knows me in real life or lives in the auckland area let me know and maybe we could become hangin and chillin out friends. i dont personally know any homosexual persons...i think.

Last edited:

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
my sister has a friend who's bi who has the same name as me (LOL!) its funny because we're inteserted in quite a few of the same things etc. Shes pretty awesome :p
funny how steams installed on your computer but you don't use it. (Probably just seems funny for me because if theres something on the computer nobodys using i delete it)
As for coming out, I think people in my life would generally be cool with it,since my friends & family aren't homophobes. For some reason I just can't bring myself to telling them-yet,anyway. Knowing my friends as a joke one of them would probably be like "I totally knew it!" lol. Online is probably one of the easiest ways to come out, since i imagine there wouldn't be that akward "so...im bi/gay etc." it may not be akward for some people but it really would be for me in real life lol. I get kinda shy about some things- this being one of them.
Woah this is a big post compared to my usual ones.

anywho, its 6:30 in western australia now & my mums telling me to get off the computer, so i'll see everybody tomorrow or whenever I'm on the computer next :D

Last edited:

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
totally agree with you on the coming out on the net thing, as long as you make it obvious that you are gay when you introduce yourself or dont say anything that will make people upset if you dont come out straight away. you have a good sense of insight.

haha, what are the odds indeed? that there is another person modeling your life to some extent. you'll have it easy peasy i reckon. maybe coming out to your sister first since she herself is guaranteed to not mind it that much before coming out to other people as a safety net for support seems like a reasonable plan. anyway do what makes you feel the most comfortable and safe when your ready.

i think i am. physically im experienced enough to know women do me no good, and ive finally admitted that im mentally attracted to men to myself. its everyone ELSE that's making it a pain lol

good night then i guess, glad to have met you. i might not be on for a day or two. im meant to be working on assessments RIGHT NOW haha, but since ive shrugged that of for today tomorrow will be a catch up day.

(my computer is filled with things that auto install when i install games or play movies/music or download other tools. i dont see myself as a 'pack rat' at all. my room is clean and minimalistic but somehow i keep thinking that 'one day this will come in handy' etc lol)

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
@yonowarru. hello, and congrats XD. this might be a dumb question but erm....how did you graduate half way through the year?

Just to clarify: I'm 17. :D

Thanks!

Well, I was in high school for four years like everyone else is, it's just that our school kinda let's us go early. At times, I wish I could've breezed through high school, but I would have missed out on meeting some great people in my life. :(

Kinda like a double-edged sword, if ya know what I mean. :p

Last edited:

Kyogre Master V3.0

@kmv3. i was pretty young when i realized. like at 11 i behaved very differently than the other boys and hanged with one or two guys but got along better with girls. i thought it was only a phase at the time and didnt care much till i started high school (age for that in nz is 13 and 14) then i started suspecting but there were so many homophobes everywhere and mockery of gay people that i denied it for years and tried to convince myself otherwise. mentally ive accepted it now. like around December last year, even though ive only had sex with other guys (around 17 was when i started) i told myself that 'drunken ones dont count' and my friends dont know about those episodes at all. one is suspecting though, i almost told him! ahhh if only i did then it would have been out in the open.

siblings are good at guessing that stuff. how many do you have? i have one slightly older brother who probably knows and is just waiting to hear me say it and one five years younger who's to young to understand.

I have two brothers, one who's 14, and one who's 18 (i'm 17). I also have a 17 year old step-brother and a 21 year old step sister. All of the older ones have probably guessed by now :) Yeah...i kinda figured out i was gay at a really young age, tho i didn't come to acknowledge it till my early teens, then struggled with it for a bit :p even up until recently i was getting depressed frequently, tho that's better now :)

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
That's my problem: no one is out.

Well that's also bad. It's probably because in my school people are alot more accepting of the whole concept. Like I didn't lose any of my guy friends when I came out. It also helps that theres a few lesbian/gay teachers at my school. My gym teacher from last year got married and had her wedding picture in her office it was so cute.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
EpicSeraph - A-Prom was held at a college and is made for kids who are gay or their supporters, so it was more of a "Hey, you told the school I went, you were there too" sort of thing".
And my sister, whos a loud-mouth, just found out and threatens to tell my dad. :/

No ones out in my school either. It sucks.

What are you doing this summer?
School for all of June...then in July just relax and take a breather. Maybe travel to Mexico or an amusement park. :D
I'm also going to be learning to drive aka getting my permit....thats when the fun will REALLY start.
Let's see hoping of doing something else with a guy but I don't have to say it as the vagueness of this statement gives it away...or do I need to elaborate? :p

@current converation:
In my school we have some people that have come out there are a handful of gay and a handful of lesbian. Then you have those people which are still in the closet. And me being bi the only bi/gay guy I would do/talk to is [Jeremy]. The other gay guys are just too femme and too gay. Bleh. [Jeremy] looks less femme to an extent, but maybe because of the way he dresses. hmm

@EpicSeraph: Oh so New Zealand? That's interesting. :D

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Yonowarru- Congrats, so how does it feel to be finally out of school? (I turned 21 today, people keep asking me how it feels to be 21, it's cool you know not too bad)
theblurkid- Not much although it's Winter here lol, gonna stauy home most of the time. Although got a wedding on the 14th and my biorthday today.

Fused- He shouldn't have freaked out on you like that, just because you tell someone you got a crush doesn't mean you are actually gonna ask them out, I was in love with Kirsten but just wanted to be friends, she didn't even want to hear my reason.

Hi to all new people:)

Hey, you guys remeber that girl Ashleigh I was telling you about (The one who broke up with her bf and I wanted to ask her out but they got back together)? Well today I found out she left her job a couple of weeks ago, and sicne I have no other way of contacting her now I probably won't get to see her again, trying not to be sad about it since it's my 21st birthday today, but it's sad I didn't get to say a final goodbye.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
Happy birthday Willow's Tara!! hope you have a good one.
ALso, sorry about that girl Ashleigh D=

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
@yonowarru. wow, what an opportunity. i slightly envy you haha. my school was all do this on this day and that on that day and we cant graduate earlier than those dates which are at the end of the year for exams as well.

@kmv3. depression, ugh....been there done that! imagine the freedom being open, that keeps me going, that and finding a nice man to cuddle up to. ive thought about coming out to my bro, he'd support me but how to bring it up and say it you know???

i dont like depression i mean im not an alcoholic, but its pretty normal where i am, to drink half a glass of vodka or cognac for breakfast. it helps XD

@tbk. that kinda sucks actually with that whole mentality BUT it must have been a great feeling at the time. are you in a relationship with another guy in the closet then? teeheehee

@shining-celebi. yeah im not attracted to the femme guys at all. i like the jock types or the well toned and dressed business men...oh god they can be so good looking first thing on the morning on the train. also the cute french boys. especially if they have big blue eyes and are into kissing XD.

new zealand gets boring. population 4 million....enough said? at least there are plenty of good places to buy clothes. seriously every store sells clothes that are in a permanent 'sale' mode.

@ willows tara. i take it you are in charge round these parts? thank you for welcoming me XD. if (more like when) i do manage to seem a bit rude please tell me. i can be very direct or blunt and impersonal sometimes. i blame my business school lecturers XD

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
holy crap i forgot to mention it.

hapeee birthday! you are 21 now and can get up to all sort of mischief all over the world now!

(but alas you go to adult prisons if you get carried away)

how are you celebrating it? maybe the other workers has that girls number and you should ask around. or ask her boss and come up with a cover story

Kyogre Master V3.0

@kmv3. depression, ugh....been there done that! imagine the freedom being open, that keeps me going, that and finding a nice man to cuddle up to. ive thought about coming out to my bro, he'd support me but how to bring it up and say it you know???

i dont like depression i mean im not an alcoholic, but its pretty normal where i am, to drink half a glass of vodka or cognac for breakfast. it helps XD

Yeah, that usually keeps me going too (the idea of being out, not the drinking :p) I know what u mean bout ur bro, i found it hard enough to bring up with my mates, at least at first. It seems the more people you come out to the easier it gets :)

And Happy Birthday WT! x

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
Yeah, that usually keeps me going too (the idea of being out, not the drinking :p) I know what u mean bout ur bro, i found it hard enough to bring up with my mates, at least at first. It seems the more people you come out to the easier it gets :)

And Happy Birthday WT! x

fair enough drinking is not for everyone. but i like to reap the benefits. i was eluding to my gayness today to my closest male friend. it was surprising how he reacted...almost like he was expecting me to come come out to him. we spent to whole day together and it was like a bond fest which is great because the odds of him rejecting me now will be less.

so you are out to some fiends then?

can i also start a new topic please?

has a stranger of the opposite sex ever gave you their phone number?

i have about four of them from girls who use the trains like me haha. its kinda funny really, i dont reply to them but next time ill be like 'sorry hunni im gay', imagine the look they'll give!

Kyogre Master V3.0

Yeah, i'm out to most of my close friends, they all took it well :) Also came out the other day to my strongly christian friend, who took it suprising well also :p And with regards to drinking, i only rarely do so, and only ever socially. I only have a bit tho, and don't get completely off my face :p

has a stranger of the opposite sex ever gave you their phone number?

Yes, well, in a way. She nicked my number from someone else, then texted me saying 'hi, this is my number' and saying who it was. Then a couple of days later she texted me saying 'will u go out with me?'. I ignored it completely and pretended i'd never even recieved it :p

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Yonowarru- Congrats, so how does it feel to be finally out of school? (I turned 21 today, people keep asking me how it feels to be 21, it's cool you know not too bad)

Feels kinda awkward, leaving my friends behind(though I keep in contact with some). However, I'm happy now that I can pursue my true goal in life, videogame design! :D

EpicSeraph: Sounds like a total bummer for you guys. I hate when they used to release us like at the end of June... -__- It was miserable... Now the tables have turned in my favor! *evil laugh*

Kyogre Master V3.0: I agree with The Mexican Smeargle, that's kinda harsh... :(

Happy Birthday, Willows Tara

Has a stranger of the opposite sex ever gave you their phone number?

Yeah, she keeps in contact, but she mostly talks about herself and her issues in life. I don't always talk about my issues, if I have any. She tends to hang up during conversatiosn as well, which gets kinda annoying... -__- Oh well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.