• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre Master V3.0

I was only twelve (had problems at the time), and she had basically stalked one of my friends for about 6 months :S It's not like i did it to be mean either, I just had no idea how to react!

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
I was only twelve (had problems at the time), and she had basically stalked one of my friends for about 6 months :S It's not like i did it to be mean either, I just had no idea how to react!

Well, when you put it that way. She sounds a bit over the top! XD That's a pretty awkward situation to be in.

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
Has a stranger of the opposite sex ever gave you their phone number?

Once, like, 4 years ago or so, it was one of those pointless school relationship things. Though, I will always be reminded of it because she wrote it on my graduation bear.

Hah, you were twelve, then I guess it's one of those "=P" things.

What's YOUR ****in problem? (What's bothering you att?)

God I'm tired of drawing this **** >.>, my right hand is killing me, and it'll take a few more hours to finish this. If my friend weren't unbelieavably sexy, and didn't have the cutest unshaved beard I would have never agreed to help him with his homework =P

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Fused- He shouldn't have freaked out on you like that, just because you tell someone you got a crush doesn't mean you are actually gonna ask them out, I was in love with Kirsten but just wanted to be friends, she didn't even want to hear my reason.

My thoughts exactly. I only said I liked him. I never said I was going to ask him out. I never accused him of being gay (which he apparently thought I did, because one message he sent read : "I'm not gay. I'm serious.")

I honestly can't think of a good reason why he would react like that. I guess maybe he thought if a gay guy liked him he thought he was lacking masculinity. Although I'm one of those gay guys that loves masculinity, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WT! *cue the party blowouts* 21? Wow. You're old advanced in age.

Anyways, my last day of school is tomorrow and I'm so ****ing excited. Although summer is gonna be boring, but me and my friends have already started to make plans to go see I Love You, Beth Cooper when it comes out. So how is everybody else?

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
*finally gets around to posting in here after so long...*

Hey there everyone! How has everyone been?

Sorry for not posting in here more often. Things have been a bit crazy for me as of late. Finishing up my spring/summer intersession at school next week (I also have an online class this July/August- 3 easy credits). Also, I've been busy with irl stuff as well as fanfiction and fanart.

I also now have a boyfriend! It's a long distance relationship though (he lives like diagonally on the other side of the continent as me) but we love each other very much. Despite the distance and the fact that we probably won't meet up for a long time, I really want this relationship to work.

And congrats and Belated Happy Birthday WT! I turn 21 in October and I am planning on going to Las Vegas to celebrate...although I can legally gamble/drink/smoke here in BC! XD

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Bisexual here, but I only recently started identifying as such. I'm still not completely open about it, but most of my friends now know. Anyway, now seems as good a time as any to join. Hello.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
ES- Well I am the owner of the club and kinda in charge but it's okay:) Everyone is free to make topics much as they want, since I am not on as much it's good to know others are posting (Or I don't get to post due to lagginess).
And thanks although I live in Australia, I could already do all those things when I turned 18. Already had a party, it was good.
And maybe I will do that although Ash stated the last time I saw her, her bf wouldn't like her giving out her home ph (Probably the reason why she gave me her mobile num but she lost her mobile)

Fused= Some people just are immature, tell you the truth if a guy told me he had a crush on me, I would be flattered, straight but still it meant someone out there found me attractive or boyfriend material. And hey 21 is not old :p (It's okay, I don't think 30's even that old)

Thanks for the birthay wishes guys, I did have a nice day on my day and a fanastic birthday last Sunday, just sad it's over now. As for the topic: Wasn't a stranger more of the girl I was in love with's friend, seriously I never thought she liked me at all but one day in English she gave me her phone number for some reason. Although I kinda forgot to ring her (Well I wasn't sure what to say and all, plus I was still in love with another girl)

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
I met a girl in the train and we started talking. I stalked her a bit to the next train (we had to take the same one though) and she gave me her MSN. And now we have 3 months ^^

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
Bisexual here, but I only recently started identifying as such. I'm still not completely open about it, but most of my friends now know. Anyway, now seems as good a time as any to join. Hello.

well hello there, seems like there are a few new guys joining. me being one of them.

my name's Jerry, nice to meet you. im full on gay but i act straight and im in le closet. for how long have you been open about it? well semi-open of course.

@Willow's Tara. yes boss. sorry boss. thanks boss XD i think im going to like it here.

i really hope you get in touch with that girl even if its just a hi. maybe you can friend her on facebook or something if she's into that. i wish id have done that with some old friends. but its a little too late and awkward now. seriously do it before you can regret it. (<from pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea).

@fused. he was a real jerk with that reply but its probably more adrenaline fueled that anything else. i guess he was just nervous because he's not ready to accept that he is probably gay. try to give him some space and time. lend him palkia and dialga for a while lol.

i dont know enough facts and he could just as likely be straight. just tell him he has a nice body and that's all you meant. keeping your calm about things is always a plus.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
I met a girl in the train and we started talking. I stalked her a bit to the next train (we had to take the same one though) and she gave me her MSN. And now we have 3 months ^^

haha congrats dude!

cooler3o5

OmegaBeaver! lml,
Um well I am truly straight, but I am a proud supporter of Gay/Lesbian people. I dont understand why people make fun of you guys and gals, its no different too me. One of my best freinds is gay, so I am always defending him when people are insulting him behind is back. Anyways I hope I can join to support you guys and gals.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
Um well I am truly straight, but I am a proud supporter of Gay/Lesbian people. I dont understand why people make fun of you guys and gals, its no different too me. One of my best freinds is gay, so I am always defending him when people are insulting him behind is back. Anyways I hope I can join to support you guys and gals.

hey man. thanks for saying that, its really great to hear those words. on behalf of this club i thank you.

you know what? its kinda funny how my class mates are always asking me to go drinking with them or asking me for my help but if i were to tell them im gay none of that would happen again. its not like im someone else though.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
EpicSeraph- Omg your names Jerry!? I have no idea but that name is just cool to me lol. Sucks how your friends would treat you differently if you told them you were gay D:

cooler305- good on you,man :)

Also, for anybody here who's seen that anime called Lucky star, call me crazy, but when i watched it i kept getting little hints that made me think konata might be bi or a lesbian. crazy,right? lol

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
EpicSeraph- Omg your names Jerry!? I have no idea but that name is just cool to me lol. Sucks how your friends would treat you differently if you told them you were gay D:

cooler305- good on you,man :)

Also, for anybody here who's seen that anime called Lucky star, call me crazy, but when i watched it i kept getting little hints that made me think konata might be bi or a lesbian. crazy,right? lol

haha thank you. it turns out that heaps of people i know like that name lol

you know what? when you try and picture her as bi or lesbian its possible!

Welcome Jay Star

@Topic:

Yea a couple of times but then we got to know each other and became very very good friends.
I even had some girl ask me out in high school, which I denied due to lack of chemistry and plus she needed to find set her prioritities straight.
In any case I would be doing the asking out, not the girls. :D

@Fused: I've had a similar experience when I showed a girl I had a crush on her. But my friend took it as asking out so he told her that. All I wanted was for us to become friends....but now it has become awkward. But I'm kinda warming up to her now, I think.

@EpicSeraph: Yeah me too. Femme guys with the overplucked eyebrows just annoy me. If I want femme features I would date a woman(which i do) lol
It's pretty hard to find any bi/gay jock around here. Well except maybe me after my summer workout routine. =P All I need is a bit more toning up and I'll look my best. It's hard but worth it.
Also have you ever been in a guy relationship/ or told a bi/gay guy about your orientation?

The only people that know I'm bi IRL is [Jeremy] and his femmy gay friend. (bleh).

@WT: happy belated b-day! :D

Last edited:

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
for how long have you been open about it? well semi-open of course.

A few months, I think, but for most of that time only four of my closest friends knew about it. One of them decided to blab about it more recently, which forced me to be, as you say, semi-open. I'll admit it if someone asks me, but otherwise I'm keeping quiet, since I'm not sure how the idiots in my school would take it on the whole. Probably not so badly, as we've got a few gay people in my year and no-one seems to bother them, but you can never be too careful.

Last edited:

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
EpicSeraph- Sorry for the delayed post. Nah, I wish I was in a relationship with this one closeted guy, but eh. Hes dating some girl.

As for the whole "If I came out..." thing, thats what scares me if I come out 100%. Id be treated differently, although I'm the same person I was. But I guess no matter what, if I don't come out, I'll be living some sort of lie. And no matter what, I'll be treated differently by certain people.

And it seems Ive apparently inspired one of my friends to start coming out this week. We talk a lot, then he told me I inspired him to start...Its a weird feeling (inspiring someone I mean)

Last edited:

cooler3o5

OmegaBeaver! lml,
hey man. thanks for saying that, its really great to hear those words. on behalf of this club i thank you.

you know what? its kinda funny how my class mates are always asking me to go drinking with them or asking me for my help but if i were to tell them im gay none of that would happen again. its not like im someone else though.

People are a stupid stupid raace, we are too uh, idk the word! But yea thanks! Theres this one kid I hate because he acts gay just to annoy my best freind, however half the class including my freind thinks hes gonna go gay in the future, so, then hes gonna feel what it feels like.

What goes around comes around and Karmas a bi***!

Status
Not open for further replies.