• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Thanks for the welcome Shining celebii, it seem's like a really friendly place here ^^ I have never actually met another gay pokemon fan before, and saying that not met many my age before either lol

Would it be ok if I requested somone in the fan art section to make a banner for the Gay/lesbian Alliance club more specific for guys? Just most of the banners in the first post are all well girls lol except for the comical one...

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
I'm done with school! Alright! Happy Day!

Today,a fter school I was walking outside to find my ride in the parking lot, and I saw my crush.

And he saw me.

He smiled.

Then disappeared into the sea of people.

So, yeah. Anyways, I can't stop listening to "Welcome to the Black Parade" and I'm developing a story idea but those don't usually last too long for me. Although I do need something to do all summer since I'm still single and without wheels to go somewhere and really meet people.

Ah well. Life. it's a *****.

Tomorrow, on my first day off, I have to go have a consult with an oral surgeon because my two bottom wisdom teeth, as far as the X-Rays show, are coming in wonky.

Also, a random question, but:

Do you believe horoscopes?

Well, I'll just talk at you ladies and gents later.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Hey guys and gals I just wanted to say hello to all of you and good night AND ALSO lol to let you all see the banner I asked the wonderful Skiyomi to make for me ^^ I hope its ok just most of the banners available on the first page are all well of girls lol no offence but as a gay man I generally like gay men lol

Good night all and talk to you tomorow ^^

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
Fused- omg i love that song. there's supposedly gonna be a new mcr album out late this year/early next year. I'm going crazy already.

Well, i DID until one day my sisters on said she was gonna "achieve something big" that day. riiiiight :p she made it through another day safely so i guess its an achievement (she's usually off walking into doors or something XD)

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist

I used to when I was younger, most of my family does, which is fine and all, but, if and when the predictions come true, they have to be the biggest coincidences ever.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
woah. epic realisation. i think i have my second crush, & this ones on a girl :3
we're sort of friends, which is a good start. the other day she asked for my msn, which i was more than happy to give her :D hopefully we can become better friends.
i'd settle for even just being good friends with her.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
~DragonFriend~ --MCR is already in the studio today!!!

Fused -- I already came up with my own story, revolving around Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and The Black Parade.

Not really. Sometimes they hit on the spot, but its usually coincidence.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Although they can be uncannily accurate at times.

And in the same vein?

Do you believe the fortunes in your fortune cookies?

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Although they can be uncannily accurate at times.

That's how I feel. I've been reading them lately and when reflecting, I realize that they came true to some degree.

Fused -- I already came up with my own story, revolving around Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and The Black Parade

Oh I didn't mean like a story about Welcome to the Black Parade, though that is a major influence on it. I finished the outline for it today, but I'm going to go back once more and change anything that I feel should be changed. But I'm liking it so far.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak

^_^ im going crazy already :D can't waaait

Also, if anybody knows a good website or something to buy anime dvds, pm me or something if you can. I'm trying to chase up a few but the shop that sells anime stuff in my town doesn't sell very many. I've looked around, asked etc

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
@shining-celebi. well no, ive never 'dated' a guy. i wish i am though all the time haha. but ive done well you know...stuff....with boys. come to think of it ive never actually said "i am gay" to a guy im kissing. not that i would need to.

unfortunately i dont have any gay or lesbian friends either. if i did then my life would be a little bit easier XD. i figured maybe i can join this club to make up for it

@r.new. thats sorta lucky though. its like a safety net of support for when you come out to your parents (if you decide to that is of course).

@tbk. i wonder about that a lot. its funny how the world works in some cases huh?

eek, what a terrible and selfish thing to do! i was in a relationship with a girlfriend once, it didn't last long and i ended it. i still regret ever trying to 'use' someone as a cover up.

good on you man. im glad your friends got some confidence from you.

@ jay star. hello and welcome! my name's jerry. im sure that there's this whole world of people our age who plays pokemon, its just that nobody wants to say it! lol if you've noticed the general age groups here on serebii there are tons of people who play pokemon and are as old and older than us. so statistically, it would make sense if people even at my uni played pokemon.

oh and i love the banner btw. (even if i think the gay flag colors are ugly lol)

do you believe in horoscopes?

oh god, now i feel like im a stiff.

nope, i believe that i make my future and that the galaxy's distribution of the stars are entirely un linked to the date of my birth and my future. admittedly i do read them every so oftenly at coffee shops with surprising accuracy but i dismiss it as coincidence. the only real power horoscopes have is the power you believe them to have, its only logical.

and well that sorta goes for fortune cookies too, but i only really find compliments in mine lol.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
EricSeraph said:
@r.new. thats sorta lucky though. its like a safety net of support for when you come out to your parents (if you decide to that is of course).

I'm still debating with myself over that. If I end up in a relationship with someone of the same sex then I suppose I'll have to, but until then I'm not sure what I should do. :/

Nope. They're written so that they're vague enough to apply to anyone while appearing to directly address one person, i.e. the reader.
Besides, Pluto was only discovered in 1930 AND it's no longer a planet, but astrologers still insist that it holds some sort of mystical influence over our lives. Are we supposed to have just been muddling through without Pluto's guidance until 1930 or something? I mean, come on.

Last edited:

Chase1112

uhm...
I'm still debating with myself over that. If I end up in a relationship with someone of the same sex then I suppose I'll have to, but until then I'm not sure what I should do. :/

Same issue with me. I have yet to be in a 'serious' same-sex relationship as I have only recently accepted myself as gay. When I do I suppose I will have to come out to my parents but considering they aren't open at all to that sort of thing it is best they don't know. Not now, anyway.

Do you believe in horoscopes?

Not at all, they are too vague for me to believe they actually predict anything.

Last edited:

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!

Funny. The fortune cookie I just got said: The weather is nice.

I opened another, thinking it was stupid. The next one said. "The weather is nice". It was pouring rain (although I do love the rain)

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
I once got the best fortune cookie ever about 12 years ago. It read:

"Help! I am being held prisoner in a fortune cookie factory!"

I just about scared everyone in the restaurant when I laughed. Epic lulz!

Briankelly130

I've never had a fortune cookie before but odds are it wouldn't come true given my luck and as for horoscopes, I guess i believe in them somewhat, they're fun to read anyway

Chase1112

uhm...
The ultimate fortune cookie fortunes I have received said: 'Some cookies do not contain fotunes' and 'Oops! Wrong cookie!' It was epic, I saved them both and still have them. :D

Btw, I love your sig Briankelly130!

Last edited:

PokeRemixStudio

Hey, I'd like to join. I'm a big supporter.
I'm mostly straight, and a little bit bisexual. There was this one guy in one of my classes whom I found myself to be interested in, mainly because of his cute and quirky personality.

Last edited:

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Hey, I'd like to join. I'm a big supporter.
I'm mostly straight, and a little bit bisexual. There was this one guy in one of my classes whom I found myself to be interested in, mainly because of his cute and quirky personality.

O_O Dude! I'm such a huge fan of your Pokemon Remixes, that is, if your that same person on Youtube.

Interstingly enough, I'm kinda the way you feel atm...and had the same experience. XD

Yeah, as most of the time the thing on the fortune cookie turns out to be true, only appearing/occuring in a slightly different way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.