• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
what are you doing to keep yourself busy?

I've been sick for like, the past month or so, so I've been housebound all holidays. I used to write stories to pass the time, I had planned to make a 24 chapter series, but I stopped once I realised it was a piece of ****. I mean, I wouldn't have shown anyone, it was just for my personal pleasure.

Lately I've been...alternatively obtaining albums to keep me busy, and in case any of my friends visit so we can have something to listen to while I play Wii and they watch and then they get bored and leave.

And when I'm not being cynical on the internet or playing video games, I'm watching some old movies I picked up from JB-Hi-Fi for about $2 each.

The last resort is going to the city, which I would do so much more if our public transportation system wasn't a dud, all the trains and buses smell like urine, and people sit next to me.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
@hillhause. first ill have to see if its out in our country yet, but if it is then i'll watch if for sure. XP. i'll make it my mission

@fused. thats pretty cool, ive heard there's software you can download to make rpg's like pokemon and kirby and stuff. ive often thought of game designing, it looks like a pretty cool and creative industry. and the best ideas for gaming comes from kids. so old memories will work just as well id assume.

@Zora. yep that sounds like a pretty safe bet for you. but just like willows tara said, be careful. they might just go and spread rumors if they are the type of girls im thinking of. just something to beware of.

@IF. dude that sucks. being sick is so frustrating. eat lemons, oranges and make sure you synthesize when the sun shows up. it helps a lot.

your life sounds a bit like mine minus the the story writing. im just too picky and unhappy with what i write, so i erase it the next day and well, work never gets done that way lol.

jb hi fi is a good idea. thanks, i think i'll head out to the city and get some movies the day after tomorrow.

so... my closest guy friend has a date tomorrow and after that were gonna hang out and he'll most likely brag about what they got up too. im planning on telling him im gay when i brag about what i got up to and that im not a virgin like he thinks i am. i'll be discreet about the guys ive been with of course. just wish me luck guys. (and girls).

EDIT: have any of you ever been texting while refreshing the internet pages? its makes my internet fail, as in like no connection for a brief moment. could be that the signal is at a frequency similar to my wireless network. weird huh?

Last edited:

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
@IF. dude that sucks. being sick is so frustrating. eat lemons, oranges and make sure you synthesize when the sun shows up. it helps a lot.

your life sounds a bit like mine minus the the story writing. im just too picky and unhappy with what i write, so i erase it the next day and well, work never gets done that way lol.

jb hi fi is a good idea. thanks, i think i'll head out to the city and get some movies the day after tomorrow.

so... my closest guy friend has a date tomorrow and after that were gonna hang out and he'll most likely brag about what they got up too. im planning on telling him im gay when i brag about what i got up to and that im not a virgin like he thinks i am. i'll be discreet about the guys ive been with of course. just wish me luck guys. (and girls).

I've been eating a lot of...biscuits, and an assortment of starbursts, tim-tams and pizza. Healthy I know.

Hah, sounds a bit like perfectionism. I'm like that with essays, I could spend a whole couple of hours on one at school, and I want to start again because I spot mistakes, but I can't cause I have to hand it in.

I love JB, they've got a surprising amount of DVDs and CDs, I also love looking at the people who spend a lot of time looking at computers, pretending they're going to buy one just to seem a bit more rich.

And good luck with your plans tomorrow! =]

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
I've been eating a lot of...biscuits, and an assortment of starbursts, tim-tams and pizza. Healthy I know.

Hah, sounds a bit like perfectionism. I'm like that with essays, I could spend a whole couple of hours on one at school, and I want to start again because I spot mistakes, but I can't cause I have to hand it in.

I love JB, they've got a surprising amount of DVDs and CDs, I also love looking at the people who spend a lot of time looking at computers, pretending they're going to buy one just to seem a bit more rich.

And good luck with your plans tomorrow! =]

thanks, i hope it'll go well. i was always there when he broke up with his girlfriends so he kinda owes me friendship. XP

yep you could say im a perfectionist. mostly when it comes to cleanliness and grammar. my grammar lately has been terrible, but how can i fit in with the club if i write like a 50 year old female english teacher? it would be a pain to read.

omg i know exactly what you mean about those pc browsers. i see them all the time. actually i often go into the gucci store and louis vuitton store and pretend like im about to spend two and a half grand on a jacket. i wish i had that much to give away!

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
thanks, i hope it'll go well. i was always there when he broke up with his girlfriends so he kinda owes me friendship. XP

yep you could say im a perfectionist. mostly when it comes to cleanliness and grammar. my grammar lately has been terrible, but how can i fit in with the club if i write like a 50 year old female english teacher? it would be a pain to read.

omg i know exactly what you mean about those pc browsers. i see them all the time. actually i often go into the gucci store and louis vuitton store and pretend like im about to spend two and a half grand on a jacket. i wish i had that much to give away!

Well, it sounds like you have nothing to worry about tomorrow. =]

I'm a grammar nazi, it's awful. Even on MSN or what not, I have to be perfect. And I cringe when I see something like 'lol so wat u doin lmaoooooooo'.

Haha, one of my aunties does that. She can afford a lot of expensive things, but I heard from one of my family members that she went into a store, and asked to see a really expensive ring, she then told the cashier that there was something wrong with the jewel, and when they went to check on it she quickly left the store. It's pathetic, but, hilarious.

ziggystardust

let's drink pop!
Hey, I'd like to join.

Well, it sounds like you have nothing to worry about tomorrow. =]

I'm a grammar nazi, it's awful. Even on MSN or what not, I have to be perfect. And I cringe when I see something like 'lol so wat u doin lmaoooooooo'.

Yeah so am I, which according to my friends is weird for a 16 year old girl...oh well. It just bugs me, I mean how hard is it to type 'you', 'or', 'what'.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
What was your weirdest dream?

All my dreams are pretty strange... Though when I was a child I had a re-occuring dream of snakes comming in through a hole in the floor, trying to eat me. In my dreams I would hide up on tables and counters throwing dishes at them but they would always get me. Needless to say that dream ingrained an irrational fear of snakes into my psyche...

What are you doing to keep yourself busy?

Well, a whole lot of nothing really. Looking for a new job, hanging out, going to shows/concerts, playing Platinum, and writing new songs... That's pretty much the jist of it. I went to see Rancid play last night, which was amazing. I get to make 75$ today by sitting through a boring seminar about cell phones... Exciting!

Zora

perpetually tired
Anyways, I was considering asking those girls about gay guys they might of met... only to realize I have forgotten their faces and most girls look similar to them (as in, same skin, same hair, relatively same weight). Anyways...

Today is my birthday (ya me). For my birthday I got Tales of Destiny Premium Box, that is the game containing Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut, a CD containing various remixes of various Tales games from Phantasia to Abyss, omitting Legendia (probably because Sakuraba didn't do Legendia), and an art book. So, I'm really happy, because I really enjoy the remake of Tales of Destiny. Even if I don't have a damn clue what they're saying.

And ya, that's my day in a nutshell.

Hillhaus

Anyways, I was considering asking those girls about gay guys they might of met... only to realize I have forgotten their faces and most girls look similar to them (as in, same skin, same hair, relatively same weight). Anyways...

Excuses!

Today is my birthday (ya me). For my birthday I got Tales of Destiny Premium Box, that is the game containing Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut, a CD containing various remixes of various Tales games from Phantasia to Abyss, omitting Legendia (probably because Sakuraba didn't do Legendia), and an art book. So, I'm really happy, because I really enjoy the remake of Tales of Destiny. Even if I don't have a damn clue what they're saying.

Happy Birthday to yoouuu *sings* :D

What else are you doing to celebrate?

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?

And ya, that's my day in a nutshell.

hey congrats too! how many claps should we give you?

i have two birthdays btw. XD

the 11th October and the 10th November according to my passport. its is the 11th October officially, the NZ immigration services read the 11/10 the wrong way around when they added that to the other end of the passport. dumb aszes.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
I suppose I'll join! :D I'm an equal opportunity lover here... Basically I like boys and girls :p BUT! Today has been incredibly boring, and I don't know why. It could be because I am stuck in my house because of a recent surgery. BLEH I say! Hope everyone else has had a good day though :)

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
I suppose I'll join! :D I'm an equal opportunity lover here... Basically I like boys and girls :p BUT! Today has been incredibly boring, and I don't know why. It could be because I am stuck in my house because of a recent surgery. BLEH I say! Hope everyone else has had a good day though :)

hello and welcome!

most of us are bored, especially me >.> i hate holidays! after day three its like murder.

anyways what's the story with the surgery? hope its not too serious 0_o.

my day is going nice, been out to town this morning, breakfast in a cafe, with shopping in this huge asian store ive never noticed before lol. great savings....i mean 125 liters of dish washing liquid for only $45. WOW

ok i didnt buy that. but still, WOW. i got lots of fruits, vegetable and now a vege soup is getting made for dinner. all i have to do is wait.

so anyway, i noticed i didn't introduce myself, im Jerry and you?

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Wow! Sounds like you had an amazing day! The Asian store sounds like the best part, and the veggie soup :D

The surgery was a major one, but only because I nearly flat lined during the middle of it. I woke up and they were like "You nearly died" I just sort of nodded ha ha. It was mainly large in part to a bigger story, one where I lost a lot of weight and bam, all this other stuff goes along with that apparently.

Anyways.... I'm Chad :) And with my boring day I am nearly finished re-watching the Buffy series. Yes, I am a goober.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
The surgery is sort of difficult to explain, but basically it was more reconstructive surgery if that makes any sense. About your crush though, stop sleeping and just ask! Goodness will come of it I am sure! And your Aunt is from New Zealand or lives there? Great googly moogly I would love to live there, although isn't it a different season?

BTW, I can't wait for college to start back up, and to get out of this house after all my down time.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
The surgery is sort of difficult to explain, but basically it was more reconstructive surgery if that makes any sense. About your crush though, stop sleeping and just ask! Goodness will come of it I am sure! And your Aunt is from New Zealand or lives there? Great googly moogly I would love to live there, although isn't it a different season?

BTW, I can't wait for college to start back up, and to get out of this house after all my down time.

yep its winter here. i guess the worst of the frost is over by gut instinct but the weather man says otherwise. darn.

the last time i woke up in surgery they just told me they had to take a tooth out. i was what the hell? you knock me out and make me wear a gown when you could have just sent me to a dentist? oh well...funny story i guess.

what do you mean by the reconstruction surgery? i hope it doesn't mean that they cut pieces of your intestines out. how horrible!

are you feeling better though? hows the drugs your probably taking? lol

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Haha, reconstructive is actually where they had to reconstruct my body :p And yay for the frost nearly being over!

I suppose I am feeling okay... Been down for a week, and now I can finally walk a little, although I'm supposed to be resting and stuff but I am the type that loves to just constantly go and work and work out and hang out and just stay busy, so this is hard for me. The drugs are good though, I honestly have to say painkillers are God's gift to men :)

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
Omg everybody! So sorry I havn' been replying! The internets been really crazy >_<
Hope you're all going well. I recently finished buying all lucky star & death note on dvd. Fullmetal alchemist is next! XD And I'm starting drum lessons on Saturday. Yay.

gizmog0d- Omg like Buffy the Vampire slayer!?! Haha I loved that show! I started watchin it when I was 9....too many MA15+ things too soon, am I right? Coz I started gaming that year too XD

Anyway, will try to fix this stupid internet explorer and stay far more active. & if anybody here has steam I'd be happy to add you if you tell me your username(That probably made me sound like a hacker fo some reason, I know.), since steam my steam's still working fine, opposed to the stupid internet explorer....

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Haha, I was watching Buffy when I was 7, so I completely understand!!!! Now that you mention it, I was watching adult shows at a REALLY young age. Dawson's Creek and Felicity used to be some of favorites, along with Charmed and I was only 8. I liked me some grown up stuff! Haha

Hillhaus

Omg everybody! So sorry I havn' been replying! The internets been really crazy >_<
Hope you're all going well. I recently finished buying all lucky star & death note on dvd. Fullmetal alchemist is next! XD And I'm starting drum lessons on Saturday. Yay.

Good work :) I only had to buy the first volume of Death Note, and after my dad watched it with me he couldn't wait for me to buy them so we went out and he bought all of them at once, hahaha. Went home and had a big DN marathon.
Same trick worked with Bleach!

Status
Not open for further replies.