• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gentlemans Club =vs= Primus Et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Look how well this is going :/

GL to everyone left.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Look how well this is going :/

GL to everyone left.

Like lambs to the slaughter (chew)

I mean, the only clan that's beaten TGC so far is Drac, no? You can't expect us to do but so well. Considering the fact that Chuck and Dark held their ground as well as they did is pretty good, especially considering OUR war record :/

Necro101

I mean, the only clan that's beaten TGC so far is Drac, no? You can't expect us to do but so well. Considering the fact that Chuck and Dark held their ground as well as they did is pretty good, especially considering OUR war record :/

I shall try to win my battle!!!
And good luck to the people left as others have said.

RAWK ON

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red

not only was drac the only clan to beat them, we haxed them :p

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
A recap of the matchup between Gamefreak and pkmnswampmaster:

In game 1, Game took a decisive lead after 40 turns of both lag and well thought out move choices. Final after 48 turns: Game 5 - 0 swampy.

Gamefreak leads Series 1-0, total score 5-0

In game 2, Game won 3-0.

Gamefreak wins Series 2-0, final score 8-0, translates to 4-0.

TGC leads war 4-0. One more, gents.
-Kots

Chuck$$$

Inactive
TGC at work :3
gg

Necro101

just about to do my battle and i read that, lol. good war and stuff.

Ya I had been trying to battle him for like 5 or 6 days and I tell him the server and all I go on to tell him I was waiting and he had pm me it was done:( never got to battle.

good war TGC, good battle fought on both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.